logo

Rooms Furniture & Accessories
Rooms Furniture & Accessories
3. (8 mins ago)
EZ Body Slimmer
Need to bring back the original ingredients!!!!
4. (13 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-11-11 by    Harisma

Center Regulations / Rules Compliance

ETS
Dominican Republic
Today I went to take a TOEFL test in a test center located in GUAYNABO, PUERTO RICO, and I was not allowed to take the test because according to the person who worked there I didn't have a valid ID because it had my two last names and in the registration only one was shown. The thing is that in 2008 I took the test in PARIS, FRANCE and I didn't have that problem. I used exactly the same identifying information, because I just had to log in to my previously created account, and in France I didn't have this problem. Nobody informed me, that my identifying information was incorrect, therefore the people that work for them where the ones who did the mistake.

Despite of the fact that I showed the guy in PR other ID's he didn't let me take the test, I even showed him my plane tickets, because I don't live in Puerto Rico, I just flew there to take the test because of the available dates.
When I called TOEFL they told me that, that is not their problem, the person that talked to me told me he didn't care what they did in France, that in Puerto Rico they were correct.

This tells me that they do not even regulate their test centers, every test center can do whatever they want and that they do not care about the customers complaints or experiences in their test centers. The worst thing is that I need to take the stupid test, I wish I didn't have to work with ETS bad service ever. They take advantage of the fact that they are the only ones that offer this service.
Comments Dominican Republic Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups