logo

pastyeartax.com
over charge
4. (21 mins ago)
Bravado Media
They Hired people Who are looking for a Job. They never process their employment and do not pay them. They should be exposed
5. (35 mins ago)

tmx

Posted:    THEANGRYCHEF

Fraud

TMX
this place somehow got my credit card number and charged me 84.77...it says it sent me free sports illustrated magazines then charges me a year later ...I am so pissed of ...I have to do this after I get a negative ammount in my account and scumbags like these steal money and get away with it ...if it was anyone else they would be in jail ...
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Sep, 2009 by   bushue4 0 Votes
charged 35 to my account
 31st of Dec, 2009 by   tmkranz 0 Votes
WAS CHARGED FOR A MAGAZINE I NO LONGER WANTED WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR APPROVAL FOR RENEWAL
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by   awsimplybasic 0 Votes
i know i had this problem to, had 2 magazine charges...not as bad as the price they charged you tho :x sorry you had to deal with that. I ended up calling up my bank and reporting a lost debit card, and the lady noticed the 2 charges pending, and i told her they were fraud charges, reason for the lost debit card, and she told me to put a claim on those... :( i hate frauds, jerks.

Avoid Scams When Donating to Haiti Earthquake Relief