logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Link Posting Partners
Their work is total scam, so don’t pay them money
2. (2 mins ago)
Collect Pros
payment for US Weekly Magazine
3. (3 mins ago)
Dr. George Kimmerling
Dr. George Kimmerling - pervert!
4. (24 mins ago)

tmx

Posted:    THEANGRYCHEF

Fraud

TMX
this place somehow got my credit card number and charged me 84.77...it says it sent me free sports illustrated magazines then charges me a year later ...I am so pissed of ...I have to do this after I get a negative ammount in my account and scumbags like these steal money and get away with it ...if it was anyone else they would be in jail ...
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2008 by   Beth Hinchee 0 Votes

tmx - billing issues
Magazines.com

Where do you go to be able to speak directly to someone regarding an unauthorized billing issue. The phone system is circular and there is no way to opt out to a real person who could help you fix the problems.
 23rd of Jun, 2009 by   dawn lombard 0 Votes

tmx - unauthorized use of credit card
TMX
Pennsylvania

on out visa bill there is 2 charges for $29 for seventeen magazine i never ordered i am 42 years old and never provided my card # and now i have to explain and advocate to my bank why is should not be charged
 19th of Sep, 2009 by   bushue4 0 Votes
charged 35 to my account
 31st of Dec, 2009 by   tmkranz 0 Votes
WAS CHARGED FOR A MAGAZINE I NO LONGER WANTED WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR APPROVAL FOR RENEWAL
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by   awsimplybasic 0 Votes
i know i had this problem to, had 2 magazine charges...not as bad as the price they charged you tho :x sorry you had to deal with that. I ended up calling up my bank and reporting a lost debit card, and the lady noticed the 2 charges pending, and i told her they were fraud charges, reason for the lost debit card, and she told me to put a claim on those... :( i hate frauds, jerks.

Buying Real Estate for Back Taxes