tmx

Posted:

Fraud

TMX
this place somehow got my credit card number and charged me 84.77...it says it sent me free sports illustrated magazines then charges me a year later ...I am so pissed of ...I have to do this after I get a negative ammount in my account and scumbags like these steal money and get away with it ...if it was anyone else they would be in jail ...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

tmx - billing issues
Magazines.com

Where do you go to be able to speak directly to someone regarding an unauthorized billing issue. The phone system is circular and there is no way to opt out to a real person who could help you fix the problems.
 23rd of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

tmx - unauthorized use of credit card
TMX
Pennsylvania

on out visa bill there is 2 charges for $29 for seventeen magazine i never ordered i am 42 years old and never provided my card # and now i have to explain and advocate to my bank why is should not be charged
 19th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
charged 35 to my account
 31st of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
WAS CHARGED FOR A MAGAZINE I NO LONGER WANTED WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR APPROVAL FOR RENEWAL
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
i know i had this problem to, had 2 magazine charges...not as bad as the price they charged you tho :x sorry you had to deal with that. I ended up calling up my bank and reporting a lost debit card, and the lady noticed the 2 charges pending, and i told her they were fraud charges, reason for the lost debit card, and she told me to put a claim on those... :( i hate frauds, jerks.

Contact Us