logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Arizona Tea
Diet decaf green tea with ginseng
2. (1 mins ago)
Tidebuy
ordered items never gt delivered
3. (5 mins ago)

Posted:    Phil

rebate fraud

21 matone Cir
W. Haverstraw, New York
My name Is Philippe, I bought a Blackberry 8320 curve over two months ago now.on the 9/24/08 i recieved a letter from tmobile concerning my rebate form stated that: "we regret that we are unable to process your request as received.This rebate offer requires activation on a tmobile voice rate plan having a value of 34.99 or higher...etc.Now! my questions are:
how come when i purchased the plan and the phone none of the sale representatives that i spoke to never bother to mention anything about the conditions on the rebate? even more, why they simply handled me my rebate form when "I SUPPOSE" they already know they i had to add a certain features on my plan in order to collect the money for my rebate? This is what i was told this morning when i called tmobile rebate customer care #8773118853.So far, all this seem understandable. however, when i was transfered to the supervisor her name i believe is Morgan and she was going though my rebate form with me, letting me know about the conditions on that form etc, but my rebate is missing a lot of informations that she was mentioning.i kept telling her i've the same rebate form that i sent to her two months ago and any of what she was telling me was on my form.for over 5 minutes i was on the phone with her trying to persuade her about my rebate form that she clearly stated that the form that i sent her had all the informations concerning the rebate when i know for sure that the exact copy that i have in my possession right now is totally different.Well guess what? she hang up on me. i called back again, my mistake i got her on the phone again because the representative told me she was not available and she was going to transfer me to a different supervisor.HEY LUCKY ME! i was going over the same thing again with her, after a few minutes she started yelling at me because i was not able to agree with her on the information she was giving me on my rebate.well! i did not want to waste any of her time i simply told her thanks for her time. But i can guarantee her and tmobile this is not the end of it.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Oct, 2008 by   SpankyD +1 Votes
dear sir. i understand your frustration when you feel you have been mislead by a store represenative. However there are a few things i would like to share with you. Firstly it is not the stores responsibilty to read you the terms and conditions of a rebate form. this is you responsibilty to review the condtions prior to mailing it in. Secondly when you rebate is received the infomation is scanned and the image is saved. therefore we have the original image of the form you mailed in with your handwriting on it (not some generic form). If we can see it on the form you mailed in and you cant then maybe you need to get either your eyes or you head checked. and morgan is one of the best reps we have so maybe try trashing a newbie next time and not a tenured employee
 16th of Oct, 2008 by   sandra +1 Votes
I am very frustrated with my latest dealing with T-mobile. When my contract was expired on July, 2008. I went shop on internet, Wirefly-T-mobile. I was expecting $25.00 per month for 3 phone lines and unlimited text msg and internet connect for my college son. I was contacted T-mobile, make sure I am really getting the right price and services. The guy told me the price is right. But, my monthly bill did not came down to reflect the $25.00 saving per month. Today, Oct 15, 08 I asked to speak to the supervisor, customer service said, she is the supervisor, nobody is higher than her. I told her, who is your boss who sign your paycheck. She said, she has no boss. I told her to have T-mobile management to send me a letter. She told me she does not do that. She told me to call back again. Do I need to pay for the bill? I think they have the power to cut off my service if I do pay the bill.
 11th of Apr, 2009 by   tmobile disgusted 0 Votes
I too purchaesd the tmobile plan with the blackberry 8220 and did not receive any rebates this includes the 50 dollar for my duaghters sidekick and 50 dollars for my wifes motorola w990 and my 100 dollars for my blackberry8220 I think someone internally is stealing these cards and spending the money on themselves. When you call up too complain they give you the volleyball treatment back and forth back and forth. I have never been circle jerked so good in my life as when I call these folks they plan stupid and are stupid

Are Your Friends Costing You Money?

Latest Groups