logo

non existant customer service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

TMG SMS Trivia Games, Brossard, Québec Complaints & Reviews - unlawful charges to my cell phone

TMG SMS Trivia Games Contacts & Informations

TMG SMS Trivia Games

Posted: 2011-02-16 by    Carol Ann Kitchen

unlawful charges to my cell phone

Carol Ann Kitchen
3680 des Caryers J4Z3S7
Brossard, Québec
Canada
Phone: 514 476-3780
carolannkitchen@hotmail.com
I have unlawful charges on my cell phone for two months. Phone number is 514 476-3780. My January bill has 12- $2.00 charges= $24.00 My February bill has 10 $2.00 charges + $20.00 It comes from TMG 84040 SMS Trivia Games. I called the phone number on my bill to cancel, however I want these charges reimbursed!!! I have no idea what these charges are for. When I called Rogers my phone provider they said that they are unlawfull charges!!! This is the second time I have sent an email and I have heard nothing in response!!! I want these charges to stop and I want to be reimbursed immediately in the amount of $44.00. My name and address are listed above. Please send a cheque and please respond so that I know something is being done!!!
Carol Ann Kitchen
Comments Canada Unauthorized Mobile Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of May, 2011 by   Zee1948 0 Votes

TMG SMS Trivia Games - ROGERS WIRELESS SUPPORTS SCAM
159 GLEN AVE
SAULT STE MARIE
Ontario
Canada

I TOO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED $30 FOR CRAP TRIVIA MESSAGES ON MY CELLPHONE I DID NOT WANT OR ASK FOR.

ROGERS MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS. I TOO WANT ALL CHARGES REIMBURSED NOW, I ALSO AM CONSIDERING LAYING A COMPLAINT WITH THE POLICE AGAINST ROGERS FOR FRAUD.
 19th of Jun, 2011 by   Rosia Doucette 0 Votes
197 Harper Drive Apt 19
Shediac, NB E4P1X1
Tel: (506) 351-0527 or (506) 229-5848 Cell
or rosiadoucette@yahoo.ca

I have unlawful charges on my Cell phone and I have already called my phone provider whom is Telus and they have told me that all the phone charges are illegal. I have been charged at least $19.00 during the past 9 days alone and so far i have been charged since the beginning of the month of June for almost $30.00 and I have never gave them I mean whomever is called Trivia Games Services ... to charge my phone for those stupid games . Every time i do receive a message from them... i am being charged $ 2.00 per message and sometimes i do get 2 on the very same day and i am not happy about this at all...

This is my second complaint ... and I am asking for a complete refund and you can send the check to the address above. I will be expecting an answer from you soon so that I know that my case is being taken care of and hope... for you to put a stop to these Scam Companies out there once and for all... I hope to hear from you soon... Thanks in advance for your help. I will take this matter to Court if i have to. Sincerely yours, Rosia Doucette
 21st of Jun, 2011 by   John Giaever 0 Votes
We have this in Norway too. Here the company is called GameOn! They charged me unlawfully for $80:-! Warn all your fri3ends and as your mobile provider to stop all "providing companies" from contacting you.
Sincerely yours John Giaever from Oslo, Norway
 26th of Jun, 2011 by   gwapo018 0 Votes
I have a feeling rogers are aware and they are tied with this company. Because they don't want to do something about it.
 26th of Jun, 2011 by   gwapo018 0 Votes
I hope crtc of canada will do something about this!
 26th of Jun, 2011 by   gwapo018 0 Votes
I think rogers has something to do with this. Because they just want they consumer to suffer. I was charge 20 bucks, too
 26th of Jun, 2011 by   gwapo018 0 Votes
could I still get a refund? Is anyone of you got a refund after a trivia msg sent to you
 27th of Jun, 2011 by   gwapo018 0 Votes
did you able to get your refund?
 29th of Jun, 2011 by   waqar haider 0 Votes
I got ripped off the same way my rogers bill show 25$ extra and a 1888 no. when i called the no. the guy tried to convince me that it is my fault cause I signed up for this service. after a lot of back and forth he told me they will send me a check with refund and asked for my address. lets see what happens.

Bank of America Scraps Overdraft Fees