Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

TMG SMS Trivia Games, Brossard, Québec Complaints & Reviews - unlawful charges to my cell phone

TMG SMS Trivia Games Contacts & Informations

TMG SMS Trivia Games

Posted: 2011-02-16 by

unlawful charges to my cell phone

Carol Ann Kitchen
3680 des Caryers J4Z3S7
Brossard, Québec
Canada
Phone: 514 476-3780
carolannkitchen@hotmail.com
I have unlawful charges on my cell phone for two months. Phone number is 514 476-3780. My January bill has 12- $2.00 charges= $24.00 My February bill has 10 $2.00 charges + $20.00 It comes from TMG 84040 SMS Trivia Games. I called the phone number on my bill to cancel, however I want these charges reimbursed!!! I have no idea what these charges are for. When I called Rogers my phone provider they said that they are unlawfull charges!!! This is the second time I have sent an email and I have heard nothing in response!!! I want these charges to stop and I want to be reimbursed immediately in the amount of $44.00. My name and address are listed above. Please send a cheque and please respond so that I know something is being done!!!
Carol Ann Kitchen
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Unauthorized Mobile Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

TMG SMS Trivia Games - ROGERS WIRELESS SUPPORTS SCAM
159 GLEN AVE
SAULT STE MARIE
Ontario
Canada

I TOO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED $30 FOR CRAP TRIVIA MESSAGES ON MY CELLPHONE I DID NOT WANT OR ASK FOR.

ROGERS MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS. I TOO WANT ALL CHARGES REIMBURSED NOW, I ALSO AM CONSIDERING LAYING A COMPLAINT WITH THE POLICE AGAINST ROGERS FOR FRAUD.
 19th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
197 Harper Drive Apt 19
Shediac, NB E4P1X1
Tel: (506) 351-0527 or (506) 229-5848 Cell
or rosiadoucette@yahoo.ca

I have unlawful charges on my Cell phone and I have already called my phone provider whom is Telus and they have told me that all the phone charges are illegal. I have been charged at least $19.00 during the past 9 days alone and so far i have been charged since the beginning of the month of June for almost $30.00 and I have never gave them I mean whomever is called Trivia Games Services ... to charge my phone for those stupid games . Every time i do receive a message from them... i am being charged $ 2.00 per message and sometimes i do get 2 on the very same day and i am not happy about this at all...

This is my second complaint ... and I am asking for a complete refund and you can send the check to the address above. I will be expecting an answer from you soon so that I know that my case is being taken care of and hope... for you to put a stop to these Scam Companies out there once and for all... I hope to hear from you soon... Thanks in advance for your help. I will take this matter to Court if i have to. Sincerely yours, Rosia Doucette
 21st of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
We have this in Norway too. Here the company is called GameOn! They charged me unlawfully for $80:-! Warn all your fri3ends and as your mobile provider to stop all "providing companies" from contacting you.
Sincerely yours John Giaever from Oslo, Norway
 26th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have a feeling rogers are aware and they are tied with this company. Because they don't want to do something about it.
 26th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I hope crtc of canada will do something about this!
 26th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I think rogers has something to do with this. Because they just want they consumer to suffer. I was charge 20 bucks, too
 26th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
could I still get a refund? Is anyone of you got a refund after a trivia msg sent to you
 27th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
did you able to get your refund?
 29th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I got ripped off the same way my rogers bill show 25$ extra and a 1888 no. when i called the no. the guy tried to convince me that it is my fault cause I signed up for this service. after a lot of back and forth he told me they will send me a check with refund and asked for my address. lets see what happens.

Mobile Malvare - Android Phones Are Targeted