logo

726 64th St
Brooklyn, New York
Phone: (718) 680-0976
tmart.com
AFTER READING THE COMPLAINTS ABOUT TMART.COM AND HOW TMART.COM IS MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO FIND THIS BUSINESS ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER. I TRIED TO CONTACT TMART.COM WEBSITE CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLINE . THEY REFUSED TO PROVIDE ME THEIR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER. I RESEARCHED TMART.COM ANH HERE THE INFORMATIONS I FOUND :
From : http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Tmart
Tmart contact information
Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building, 18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
Phone: 718-680-0976
Customer Support: n/a
Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
Fax: (00852)25786896
I called this Phone number : 718-680-0976 and i asked if it is Tmart.com, they told me yes it is Tmart.com so i asked for their address, they refuse to give me the address. so here i did search their Phone: 718-680-0976 and here the informations i found from whitepages.com ( http://www.whitepages.com/business/yall-brooklyn-ny)
This phone number belong to : Yall Inc - 726 64th St, Brooklyn, NY 11220
and belong to : Hangfeng Wu (718) 680-0976 - 726 64th St. Brooklyn, NY 11220-4714
NO MORE SECRETS.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
Dear SeByDocKy,
Sometimes this website didn't updating the shipping status timely. You can check it later.
CustomerCare@Tmart.com
 29th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have just made an order, unfortunatley only came across all these forums now. I really hope that this is not going to be the case for me and I receive all my goods. Just spent 102$ and if I'm scammed out of it I'm definatley going to take this further not waiting around and letting these people take my money or even send me shit quality goods.
Nick
Hi there
Unfortunatley I have made an order already for more than $100 and only now came across all these forums with these complaints. I really hope its just a few complaints and I receive my goods, because if I don't I will NOT stand around and let these people take my money, I hope they prove you guys wrong... For their sake
Thanks Nico
Hi there
Hi,
I was very afraid too ... but finally they shipped and the parcel is almost in my house (reached my local post), so I will have maybe tmr ... They were just very slow to ship (coz no stock)
 29th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
Would appreciate some feed back from SeByDocKy after you've received your goods on quality and condition and some feed back from sherry or a representative from Tmart really really hope I'm not going to have the same problem I have some faith in these people
Thanks Nick
Dear nicoDfran,
Is there something wrong with your order? May I know your order number?
So that I can double check it for you.
 30th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hi sherry
Order number is 130329LD4RCJ
Thanks in advance
 31st of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
Dear nicoDfran,
Thanks for your order number. For your order, our related staff have sent a e-mail already. You can double check it .
 1st of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes

Tmart.com - wat?
deez nuts
23 up yo ass
balls
Phone: 555-555-5555
comakatmart.com

I signed up with tmart.com and bought some things and tryed to track my shit and my info wasn't there. No name.no email confirmation of the order, natha. Were is my info at. It charged to my card. Were is the confirmation ? Wat if my stuff doesn't get delivered? Huh my money?
 2nd of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I reived my parcel this morning in perfect state...

It was slow (for the shipping process) but finally was Ok. So Tmart is far to be a scam site.
 2nd of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Good to hear and thanks sherry, on the website that shows my order, it has been pending and waiting for the last few days just want to know if everything is still ok and if it is being processed and sent out?
Thanks Nick
Dear SeByDocKy,
I am glad to hear that you have received the package. I want to know is the item you received can work well? Please double check it . If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us .
Good day.
Dear nicoDfran,
For your order, I have double check it with our related staff. They said that we can not ship items out. Because the AVS Code in your order showed anomalous.
Would you pls tell us why the billing address in your credit card is not the same as the one you register in our web. Pls check this link for reference
Pls send us the photograph to show the utility bill which contain the billing address´╝îand send us a photo to show the front of the credit card, you can cover some number with the finger, the driver liscens, and the passport are useful for us.
What do you think of it, we just want to confirm the security of this credit card order.
Thanks alot for your understanding and attention in advance
For a better communication, may I have your phone NO.?
In order to protect your privacy, please send photos to the mail:support@tmart.com don't send in this website.
Sorry for the inconvenince caused.
 3rd of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Sherry,

Tue item is worlking fine ... actually no problem at all.

Kind regards,
 3rd of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Dear SeByDocKy,
Ok, this is a good news. Look forward to doing business with you in future.
 20th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Dear nathan searcy,
I am sorry to hear that. May I know your order number?
So that I can double check it for you?
 20th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I orderd some tatto equipment like a month ago and still havnt recieved it now i finally get into my email 4 the tracking number and its saying my order has been cancelled!! please Help!!!
 24th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I bought a pone form Tmart and I could get any network to support the computer software on it so Tmart said they would give me a refund if I sent the phone to them. So I paid for that too. Now they have my money for the phone and they have the phone as well. they wont answer any of my emails and I have had to contact the UK governments trading standards office. I cant believe that in this modern day companies can get away with what is basically just STEALING from someone.
 24th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I ordered a tablet almost 2 weeks ago and yet I have not revived it nor have I even got an email about it I paid almost $200 bucks because I needed it for school I been trying to find a number to call TMART but yet they don't have one I even sent them an email over 2 days ago you think they would replay no they didn't I'm starting to think this place is a rip off I want my tablet or my money back now
Email traceea@ymail.com
And traceemccoy69@gmail.com
Now there's no reason why you can't contact me about this matter

Credit Card Fraud in Call Centre Exposed Via BBC Sting Operation in Delhi India