logo

cop@vsnl.net
Lost Mobile handset
3. (13 mins ago)
djewels.org
Agent hung up on me and no info about my order
4. (19 mins ago)
Total Oil and Gas Company
Fake job offer
5. (25 mins ago)
Candy Crush Saga
people send free lives and just disappear how do we fix this problem

Consumer Tips & Tricks

100 Connecticut Ave.
Norfolk, Connecticut
Phone: 800-290-8603
greatfunonline.com
Unauthorized debit card transactions have occurred for 6 mo. before I noticed this fraud. With such a small amount of $11.99 it was easy to slip through each month. However, they obtained my information with out my consent and violated my privacy and had I ot noticed would have continued to do so. I have o idea what this company is and what I should have been getting for my $11.99. I have filed a fraud report with my bank and they will conduct an investigation. I closed my account to stop them.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Mar, 2009 by   Rose Thompson 0 Votes
You Guys are billing my creit card and I dont know why you are and I want it stoped and put the money back in my account for feb and march. my e-mail is hazardcoiowa@yahoo.com I would like a number to call and talk to someone about this. Thank You Rose Thompson
 1st of Apr, 2009 by   Jan 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me in early March. I phoned over and over. Finally made contact. They informed mt the "Great Fun" site was a wonderful site and I am entitled to all of this wonderful. I very rudely informed them that what I was entitled to was a complete refund. Immediately...and no more charges...I was hold longer than I would ever wait to complete a call, so my demeanor was as rude as I possibly could have been...So my advice is to call and wait...then tell them what you think...They had the nerve to offer me more gift certificates so I would not turn them in to the Fraudulent department or something like that...I just said they were "cheap crooks" and to return my money...
Good luck if they have you too! and reading these other complaints really helped.
 27th of Mar, 2011 by   Jahne 0 Votes
OMG!
With all these complaints goin on, I don't see how they are getting away with this. I have had 3 charges within 4 days of $19.99 each time. I, just like others have mentioned, did not contact these people to purchase anything from them. I have not filled out survey's or have done anything else for that matter for them to get my numbers to my account. So the question is and how are they getting the account numbers??? I called my credit card company and I'm letting them deal with them. They gave me immediate credit and changed my account number. I lose access to my card for 5-7 business days but worth it in the long run.

With as many complaints on this board, you would think The Better Business Boro would have stepped in by now and done something to stop this.

Beware Small Business Credit Cards