logo

Arise
scam
2. (0 mins ago)
PayFlex Systems USA, Inc
Refusal to pay after submitting appropreciate docs
3. (0 mins ago)

TJ MAXX
40968 US 19 NORTH
Tarpon Springs, Florida
Phone: 7279433983
On Thursday October 12, 2011 I was at TJ Maxx in Tarpon Springs, Florida shopping at the store. When I went to pay at the cashier, I was texting on my phone.
I paid and I soon as I went out of the door, I remembered my phone. Was no more than one minute. When I left the register desk was no other customer and when I came back (one minute later) the cashier was not there. She came from the back room and she said that she didn't see my phone. I was with a friend of mine and she can prove this.
Then I asked the manager to look in the video and see who took my phone and he told me that he doesn't have the authority to look at the video. He took my information and he said that he will call me the next morning. He never did, so I went back and spoke with another manager who was informed about the situation and he said that the security hasn't come in yet and that they are waiting for him to come in and he would give me a call. It is Saturday 2:303 pm and I haven't receive a call yet. I had to go buy another phone because is my tool and I depend on it. I need someone must reply because I feel like they are playing games with me and it seems that they have something to hide.
I already went to the police and they told me that if they don't do anything come back and file a report.
I am going to the Police Department later today and report the incident
I feel sorry about TJ Max
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Oct, 2011 by   Smarter than the average bear -6 Votes
forget dealing with TJ Maxx. As soon as I got the, I'll get back to you. I would have called the police right then and there. Period!
as far as the poster before me, yes, she doesn't have proof - its on the tape - you imbeccile, but I do agree - multitasking didn't work on your behalf.
 16th of Oct, 2011 by   ranioula -3 Votes
Ok so a phone disappears with no customers in line and with a matter of less than a minute and second of all you should all read more carefully what i wrote because im not accusing anyone of anything im just stating facts. You all have some nerve accusing me of being irreaponsible... thank you for the one that supported me, im not here to scam anyone i thought these sites are for compaints but i guess instead of one human being helping another you instead get eaten alive.I hope this doesnt happen to any of you...
 16th of Oct, 2011 by   ranioula -2 Votes
Wow is this the point here? I didnt say that it wasn't my fault for leaving the phone ..the point is that i haven't gotten a response for approximately four days! But I guess that doesn't matter... ps you should all go apply for a CEO position @ TJ Max bc you would get hired.. it doesn't take four days to view a camera but then again it's not that important right? Thanks for everyone's help.
 16th of Oct, 2011 by   ranioula 0 Votes
I got upset because most of you got caught up on the irresponsible part when in fact you don't even know me. I believe everyone has a time or a few times in their lives that they go through some bad things and being forgetful happens to everyone. Of coarse it is my fault for forgetting my phone, all I wanted was to view the cameras. But you guys cant seem to get passed the irresponsibility so there is no reason for all of this. I giess I thought we lived in a better invironment and we could try to help one another. Guess not! .. anyway thanks :)
 17th of Oct, 2011 by   Smarter than the average bear -3 Votes
So now the phone doesn't or didn't exist. Oj is innocent, why? because I said so and the only two witnesses are deceased and there was no tape.
 11th of Jan, 2012 by   erk4366 0 Votes
TJMaxx hadn't called you back because they didn't find your phone. We have no reason to call you back if we didn't find what you are looking for. The manangers nor associates in the store can view the video cameras. We have an in-store detective who is part of our Loss Prevention team who is only permitted to view the cameras and be in that particular office (and the police of course). Otherwise, the best we can do is take your name and number and give you a call if we FIND the item that you lost, misplaced, or are looking for.

Pay As You Drive Auto Insurance