TJ Maxx Reward/GECRB

PO Box 530949
Atlanta, Georgia
Phone: 1-877-890-3150
tjxreward.com
I was treated as a customer VERY POORLY! I close my account because of that the representative the are representing TJ Maxx Reward/ GECRB are not professional at All. I was delinquents in two payment did not have a job but no matter what i got the money but i sent it a day or two late. One of the rep that works in the TJ Maxx Credit Card Department call my house and spoke to my husband about my account if I did not pay i will be getting a collection on my account. And she was arguing with my husband about my account it went so far that me and my husband got into a big argument on this. Was that necessary NO if the account is under my name why is my husband involve in this. Still today i call customer service and Rob one of the representative for TJ Maxx Reward i ask him if there was a complaint office and he told me NO. If i need to complaint i should tell him and he would put it in his computer database. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS! THERE IS NO COMPLAINT OFFICE OR A ONLINE COMPALINT DATA BASE. I think this should be check something is wrong on how they are treating customer over the phone.
Miriam Hernandez
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Comments

16th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 111612_cb_Miriam Hernandez**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,
Nicole
GE Capital
 5th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
I too just opened a TJX Rewards platinum MasterCard and when the card came it had my last name as my first name and my middle name as my first name. It also had an address at a house we lived in 5 years ago!! THIS IS NOT HOW I SIGNED MY APPLICATION!! I DO NOT USE BUT THE MIDDLE INITIAL IN MY SIGNATURE WITH MY RIGHT FIRST AND LAST NAME!!! I should know my own signature! Also why would I use a address we lived at 5 years ago?? I signed up with my current address!! When I called to fix it they told me I had to petition with a letter to get my name changed!! Why should I spend money on a stamp and my time writing a letter for their MISTAKE??? If they clearly looked at the application it had the right information!!! They should fix their mistake not me!! If this is not resolved I will never use a TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard again!!! And I will tell everyone I know how poorly they did not handle the situation to get my name and address changed to what I signed the application with!!! I also can not believe that THERE IS NO COMPLAINT OFFICE OR A ONLINE COMPALINT DATA BASE!

TJX Logo TJX