TJ Maxx Reward/GECRB

TJ Maxx Rewards/GECRB
PO Box 530949
Atlanta, Georgia
Phone: 1-877-890-3150
I was treated as a customer VERY POORLY! I close my account because of that the representative the are representing TJ Maxx Reward/ GECRB are not professional at All. I was delinquents in two payment did not have a job but no matter what i got the money but i sent it a day or two late. One of the rep that works in the TJ Maxx Credit Card Department call my house and spoke to my husband about my account if I did not pay i will be getting a collection on my account. And she was arguing with my husband about my account it went so far that me and my husband got into a big argument on this. Was that necessary NO if the account is under my name why is my husband involve in this. Still today i call customer service and Rob one of the representative for TJ Maxx Reward i ask him if there was a complaint office and he told me NO. If i need to complaint i should tell him and he would put it in his computer database. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS! THERE IS NO COMPLAINT OFFICE OR A ONLINE COMPALINT DATA BASE. I think this should be check something is wrong on how they are treating customer over the phone.
Miriam Hernandez
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls
Was the above complaint useful?

16th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 111612_cb_Miriam Hernandez**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

GE Capital