logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Carports.com
Do not deal with these people
2. (1 mins ago)
tyhermenlisahair
tyhermenlisahair
3. (16 mins ago)
Jdshoes Shopping
Seller didn’t communicate and no info about order
4. (17 mins ago)

Tinydeal.com

Posted: 2011-12-17 by    Tomfred

TinyDeal.com

tinydeal.com
I must admit that there are great deals on TinyDeal.com, they have fair products at fair prices. Even some stuffs hard to find. But It takes about a month for the delivery, i once bought some decoration accessories for Halloween, receive the package a few days after the festival has gone lol Besides, it is said free shipping on the website, but sometimes you still need to pay for the tracking number. That is not very good. if the delivery can be faster and tracking number are offered for free, then i would have nothing to complain about.

Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Feb, 2012 by   deivis -1 Votes
Tinydeal is a very good site for me . shipping is fast ( about 2-3 weeks), the products are goods . Prises is cheaper than ofther e-shops . Tinydeal quality is perfect !!!

Then i ordered watch, i gave it under 21days . its superb!!
Customer service are fantastic, they all time help to me, when i have problems. !!!

Second order : when my order was refunded, i give back all money over 3 days its very fast!!!
 8th of Mar, 2012 by   TRACY 1 0 Votes
I have ordered an cellphone on tinydeal, that is to my friend's birthday.Expecting faster shipping and I can give my friend a surprise asap.Really the delivery is so slow?
 17th of Mar, 2012 by   deiwiux1 0 Votes

13th of May, 2012 by   Hemsed 0 Votes

They send you wrong item and they don't want to fix they mistake - Tinydeal.com

Horrible, they send you wrong item and they don't want to fix they mistake.
 5th of Jul, 2012 by   Quemen 0 Votes

No delivery although tracking nr. was there - Tinydeal.com

No delivery although tracking nr. was there. No refund after 6 months!
 10th of May, 2013 by   hjkinn 0 Votes
Amongst the cheap gadget websites I especially like this one. I do not want to say any wrong on others, but there are certain points why I like Tinydeal the best.
Of course they have low prices, more or less the same as few others. The best about Tinydeal is their fast delivery. I order an item then within 14 days I always got what I want. Compare to others, where sometimes takes 2 monthes to get my order.
This fast delivery makes them a good dropshipping partner also. I tried it many times. If I order to myself or my customers from their European warehouse I get the goods in 5-7 day. Which is quite good. If they could increase the number of their goods in their EU warehouse I will spend most of my time selling their products.
I have to mention their affiliate program. You can get quite good percentage of points after selling something with their links. These points could be used on purchasing or within two monthes could be cash out. I’m now focusing on collecting 5000 point per month (which is equal 500$)
 4th of Jul, 2013 by   bakhire2000 0 Votes

Then i ordered watch, i gave it under 21days . its superb!!
Customer service are fantastic, they all time help to me, when i have problems.
 14th of Sep, 2013 by   Ulf Kralowetz 0 Votes
Tinydeal is unbeliveable and cheats you!!!
I ordered a razor . The cargecable did NOT fit in my ´wallsocket.
After 1 month, 20 mails, pictures, drawings I got an adapter for my
cargecable. But it DOES NOT fit the plug. So after 2 month
I CAN NOT USE my razor...The offered me some points,
ore a few Euros back...I gave up!
I got a car- rearview set from them. The monitor was defekt.
Over 2 month I got the same problem and game.
They answer always with the same sentence, not depending from my last mail. Like a PC or maschine.

The cover from my pad-- whitch thanks Good--- still works, is after 2 month broken. Only used from my wife!!! NO QUALITY!!!
Look at the picture.!!!
They promised me, to send another one...as a GIFT::: NOT AS WARRANTY!!! How they think???

i pray to Good that my other items will not brake. They will not really accept a warranty!!!---if it cost there money...
Tinyceal is unbeliveable...they will cheat you strongly!!! DONT BUY THERE!!!
This is the most worse shop, I ever got!

9th of Oct, 2013 by   Hofírek Vladimír 0 Votes
Koupil jsem mobil Spreatrum SP6820 Android 4.1 OS Smart Phone+5MP CAM+WIFI(256 MB+170MB ROM) P086-A7100J 5".
Nikde na internetu nelze nalézt ovladače pro tento telefon.Jsou to ovladače "Spreadtrum phone".Můžete je poslat?Děkuji!
Hofírek Vladimír.
 9th of Nov, 2013 by   PHUONG NG 0 Votes
STAY AWAY THIS IS SCAM BUSINESS (Tinydeal)

THIS IS SCAM BUSINESS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, NEVER SHIP YOUR PRODUCT.THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NAME "EVE" KEEP LYING, LYING AND LYING.STAY AWAY SAVE YOUR TIME ANY YOUR HARD WORKING MONEY
 24th of Nov, 2013 by   tinydeal-2013 0 Votes
hello everyone!
If you have any questions or complaint about tinydeal. please tell us. we will try our best to solve your problems!
 25th of Nov, 2013 by   mimai +1 Votes
Good store, they did not book the first time and everything comes in time. Compared with our prices there just handing out gift. Parcels sent the next day after your purchase. For all questions you can always turn to online consultant. More pleased with a wide assortment of products, you can find almost everything. Recommend to all!
 26th of Nov, 2013 by   mimai 0 Votes
The store is very nice, responsive online consultants, free shipping. Very large selection of products for every taste and color. For all the time of my purchases in it mneya have never cheated. To find!
 27th of Nov, 2013 by   ROBOANDROID 0 Votes
I like this store a lot of goods and work quickly in it employees. I have never lost my whole premise behind the purchase history in it. More like the clock support, which at any time tell you. My most favorite online store!
 27th of Nov, 2013 by   Aleksey454kzn 0 Votes
О сайте Tinydeal.com узнал от друга, он заказывал там не дорогой мобильный телефон. Вот решил и я попробовать сделать заказ. Перед тем прочитал кучу отзывов на разных сйтах о присланных товарах, и заказал беспроводную компьютерную мышь за $5.20, электронную сигарету с картриджами $3.24, радиоуправляемую машинку $7.91, MP- 3 плеер $3.74.
Заказ оплачивал эл. деньгами Web Money. За доставку товара не платил, так как за доставку посылки весом до 2 кг деньги не снимают.
Через 14 дней почтальон доставил посылку мне прямо в руки, за что я соответственно расписался в ведомости.

Весь заказываемый товар был доставлен в ценности и сохранности, без поломок и недокомлектации. Китайские сотрудники хорошо упаковывают посылки.
Рекомендую Вам посмотреть и заказывать товары на Tinydeal.com. Здесь можно приобрести качественные, не дорогие товары.
 13th of Jun, 2014 by   John Goozidi 0 Votes
Worst site ever. Never buy from that site.I bought a smartphone from this site. I never receive anything. The object has been lost.After months of fighting and time wasting, they didn't want to refund me. I had several proofs from post office and they still didn't refund me.They made me wait each time I was contacting them. I contacted them regularly during more than 3 months and they were always saying that I had to wait. And they were very impolite.Worst people you can meet in your life. My advice to you. Never buy anything from them.It's better for you to pay more and buy your Object from Europe than to buy from these people.They will NOT help you if you have any problem and their shipping is illegal and insecure.I have bought from several websites and I had not any problem. This site was my worst nightmare. I was very sad and sometimes angry because I did my best to solve the problem but tinydeal didn't help me.In one word, AVOID.
 4th of Jul, 2014 by   anaflore 0 Votes
What a horrible horrible experience with TD, never ever again! I bought some items from them end of September 2013! it's now beginning of July 2014 and it never arrived. I have tons of emails between me and TD and all they say is "wait a bit more" - really? I told them I want at least 50% refund and they offered me points worth of USD 7 to be used when buying from them next time. What a joke! It was my first time and definitely last time with them, if the package never arrived, why would I buy anything again? I paid them US$51.00 and offering me USD 7 in points is a mockery. I have been having an online chat with their agent today and when I asked her to give me the name and email address of the Customer Service Manager, you know what she told me? "The manager doesn't have an email address and we don't know his name" - I couldn't believe it! How convenient! They will be telling you the same things all over again each time you email them and it makes me feel they all have a piece of paper in front of them with the phrases they are allowed to use and any question asked that is not covered by the list is answered as "Don't worry". To be honest, I ordered some staff from BuyinCoins and my package arrived even quicker than I thought, so I would rather use them next time! Seriously, stay away from TinyDeal

Fireworks and Kids Safety