logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
imt credit rpts ma
taking money out of my account
2. (5 mins ago)
emerald advance

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Timeshare Lifestyle, St. Petersburg, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Refusal to refund fee

Timeshare Lifestyle Contacts & Informations

9675 4th St N
St. Petersburg, Florida
Phone: 800-616-1966
timesharelifestyle.com
Timeshare Lifestyle convinced my elderly father to list his timeshare for sale and charged him $795. When he came to senses 48 hours later and asked for a refund, they promised him and me they would. But after several requests to representatives Christine Stancliff and Lukas Gilkie over a week they did not refund the money.
Comments United States Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jan, 2009 by   Timeshare Lifestyle 0 Votes
At Timeshare Lifestyle, we take our customer service very seriously and strive to be the best in the industry.

We do recognize what the poster has stated, but what he failed to acknowledge is that a refund was processed in a timely manner and proof of the refund was faxed to him. What is in question is the length of time it took for the credit card company to acknowledge and issue the refund to the client's account. We have contacted the customer and his son numerous times to follow-up on the refund and they have chosen not to respond. All of our clients have a seven-day right right of rescission per Florida law and our Terms of Use.

Timeshare Lifestyle is committed to assisting our clients with selling, renting and buying timeshares as well as providing outstanding customer service.

- Lukas Gilkey
TimeshareLifestyle.com
800.616.1966
 20th of Jan, 2010 by   Pete Simpson 0 Votes
I'm trying to decide if I want to deal with this company and it does sound good that the company did refund its fee, as I've tried to get my money back from another company that said it would sell my time share. No luck yet. Are there any others out there who have dealt with this company--good, bad?
 20th of Jan, 2010 by   bill thompson 0 Votes
i listed with them paid twice, i am a sucker. never recieved a single offer, i called them numerous times to lower price, so it would sell, nothing ever came of it. now im in forclosure with the timeshare and i keep getting calls from other "firms" promising to get my money back from lifestyle, but they want upfront fees too. the hell with it, I figure let the timeshare company have the place, I dont give a shit about my credit anyway, Ive already paid for my home and business. I have never seen a profession with so many bandits. Used car salesmen are straighter than timeshare salesmen
 12th of Mar, 2010 by   christina.nieves 0 Votes
I received a call from this company promising that they would have no trouble renting and selling my Timeshare property. They presented themselves as having experience in the sale of Wyndham properties, having worked for them in the past. The person who contacted even made it a point to encourage me to provide a number where I could be reached out at a moment’s notice as she expected the property to sell very quickly. Unfortunately, I fell for the sales pitch and this company never delivered on the services and promises. Thus, I am out the $995 fee. Despite my calls and complaints to the company and even a complaint to the BBB, this company refuses to refund the money.
I would never recommend this company to anyone else and in looking through the website; it is evident that this company misrepresented themselves as having a good track record in selling Wyndham property. It would not appear that they have sold many, if any.
 21st of Mar, 2010 by   Maritza10 0 Votes
Did you actually get your money back? Because this sounds really fake. Sounds like I'm going to have to file fraud!!!
 20th of Jul, 2010 by   Sam Rafelo -1 Votes
Nobody can sell a Timeshare in this economy!!

Try one of these: Timeshare Relief or Stellar Advocate.

Either one will get the job done.
 5th of Oct, 2010 by   Sam Rafelo 0 Votes
Hello, "spockmckoy"

Sorry for not updating my standings on here.
Last week I was notified that after signing a Non Disclosure statement I would be officially released from all obligations. However, I have not received the paperwork as of yet. I think the Non Disclosure thing is so I don't advertise that I was released. I haven't signed anything yet, but just to be on the safe side I won't disclose any specific information on a website saying I once had dealings with Westgate.
To answer your question, I believe I can Yes. Stellar Advocate and the attorney did what they said. I can now put about $2700 per year in my savings instead dealing with a useless timeshare!

Sam

*** I really can’t blame anyone for being cautious. I wouldn’t be here if I was not looking out for myself. Please feel free to send me any comments. The wheels of justice move slowly. However in my case, I am now free of this mess I got Myself into.
 1st of Nov, 2010 by   Staceyb170 -1 Votes
Do not do business with Timesharelifestyles... They are liars... Tell you what you want to hear, charge your account without authorization a signature a signed agreement.

When you eventually get the info snailmail the 7 days elapsed and you will see the charge on your CC. Iamin the process of my dispute and wontback down until I receive my refund.

I will continue to post info on this company until I get my money back for what i did not agree to!
 18th of Feb, 2011 by   Cuitla G. Medina 0 Votes
To Timeshare Lifestyle Support
From: Cuitla Garcia (cgarciam39@hotmail.com)
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 6:57:46 AM
To: Timeshare Lifestyle Support (info@timesharelifestyle.com)

Good morning all, I am a customer of Timesahre Lifestyle, I have been trying to get in touch with a worker of yours under the name Robert Krasnick, who seemingly vanished, he is supposed to be my advisor, and by the time I had to make my payments to publish my advertisements he was eager to call me and kindly answer to my calls, too, but since I have payed, I have been looking for an answer from him or who ever can let me know if there has been something regarding the rent of my timeshares, I have had no answer, and it was nearly $900 hundred dollars what I payed. I have sent him at least 5 e-mails and I had received no response, I trust your company and thus I hope to receive an answer to my request.
Thank you.
 9th of Mar, 2011 by   timesharelifestyle.com 0 Votes
The Timeshare Lifestyle customer service department has addressed and resolved all of Mr. Garcia concerns, we feel confident in saying he is a satisfied customer. We understand that as a company in this industry not everyone will be happy as we strive to provide quality customer service to all of our clients. Our goal is to ensure client satisfaction at all levels.
 9th of Mar, 2011 by   timesharelifestyle.com +1 Votes

TIMESHARE LIFESTYLE RESPONSE...
We can in no way evaluate this claim. We have exhausted our remedies, just trying to substantiate this individuals existence.
Timeshare Lifestyle Could not possibly charge a card WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF THE CARD HOLDER.
As this person has not posted again, this only supports our suspicion that this post is benign.
We are DEDICATED - (ded·i·cat·ed wholly committed to something, as to an ideal, political cause, or personal goal:) to providing only the highest form and level of service and customer service BAR NONE!
We welcome ALL comments, complaints, and praises @ 800-616-1966
 6th of Jul, 2011 by   TimeShareSucker1 0 Votes
I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. I hired them to sell my timeshare two years ago and guess how many inquiries I have had so far. ZERO, ZILCH, NADA. Not one inquiry about the timeshare at all. I even had it listed at half of the lowest priced equivalent timeshare and got nothing.
 21st of Nov, 2011 by   URSUCKERS -1 Votes
I just read this entire feed. The problem here is this... YOU COMPLAINERS are the ones who were the NAIVE FOOLS who BOUGHT A TIMESHARE in the 1st place. A company that sells or "markets" to help sell, rent, or list your TIMESHARE already knows you are NOT AN INTELLIGENT PERSON... so it's a pretty easy sell BUT it doesn't mean they acted in BAD FAITH or its FRAUD... as long as they did MARKET AND SHOW THEY DID WHAT WAS AGREED TO. Just bc your place didn't appeal or ultimately sell, does not MAKE A CASE! U ALL REALLY NEED TO BLAME YOURSELF FOR YOU INABILITY to BE SO GOD DAMN NAIVE AND BLIND. Don't be mad at the business, bc it's YOU WHO MADE THE ULTIMATELY CHOICE, not ONCE, But TWICE (mind you)... and YOU ALSO GAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION VERBALLY AND RECORDED. Bottom line is that no matter which way you slice it, the only person you can be angry or disappointed with is yourself. Ever heard the old saying "if it looks to good to be true, it's bc it probably is?"

Thanks for reading.. U have nothing better to do. Sincerely, EMPTY WALLET GIRL

OH and for the guy with the "elderly father"... maybe you should take over his finances and CREDIT CARDS THEN!
Sam Rafelo -- U ARE A FOOL, USELESS TIMESHARE, u say? U ARE THE ONE WHO GOT FOOLED, THE TIMESHARE WAS NICE AND SOLD ITSELF BC U INDEED LOVED IT RIGHT? THATS WHY U INITIALLY BOUGHT INTO IT, DUHH. U ARE JUST PISSED BC U GOT SICK OF PAYING THEM MONTHLY FEES (WHICH U DIDNT EVEN THINK ABOUT I BET WHILE SIGNING ON THE DOTTED LINE OF THE TIMESHARE CONTRACT-- IMPULSE SHOPPER I BET--LOL) and you ARE SO LAZY you wanted to BELIEVE some RESALE TIMESHARE COMPANY would do it for you SO BADLY U PAID THEM AGAIN.. IDIOTTTT!!! U are probably the type who lives off a goverment check and you run out of your $$ by the 20th of each month. Looks at your paycheck, it probably says "in god we trust in the top left corner? RIGHT??"
DO ME A FAVOR AND STOP PAYING INTERNET too, SO I DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU PATHETIC UNEDUCATED, INCOMPENT, supposedly "ELDERLY" people ANYMORE!! U SHOULD ALL GO GET IN LINE AT THE BANKRUPTCY COURT HOUSE BC THAT IS WHERE U WILL BE NEXT..Tell the judge thanks for the VACATIONS the GOVERNMENT PAID FOR AND BAILED YOU OUT OF BC U CANNOT READ!!! THIS is why HIGH PAYING TAX INDIVIDUALS, LIKE MYSELF, get suck paying FOR YOUR GOD DAMN MISTAKES!!! And dont bother responding.. I will never waste my "valuable time" here again to reply... I am TOO BUSY SUPPORTING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. ENJOY YOUR TIMESHARE U JACK***!!!
 5th of Dec, 2011 by   timesharelifestyle.com +1 Votes
Clearly the above individual is not a Timeshare Lifestyle employee as we do not condone the behavior, nor the choice of words posted above. If any one is looking to rent a unit or enjoy a reduced rate vacation property package; feel free to contact TIMESHARE LIFESTYLE toll free at 1-800-616-1966.

From all of us at TIMESHARE LIFESTYLE to all of you and yours...
HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!!!
 21st of Dec, 2011 by   timesharelifestyle.com +1 Votes
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! FROM THE TIMESHARE LIFESTYLE FAMILY!!!
 29th of Feb, 2012 by   timesharelifestyle.com +1 Votes
AWESOME vacation opportunities really in-expensive. We welcome all!!!
Visit www.timesharelifestyle.com to match your heart with your dreams.
HAVE A WONDERFUL 2012 VACATIONERS!!!
 1st of Mar, 2012 by   timesharelifestyle.com 0 Votes
Our thoughts and prayers are with those in Branson...
They have not reported any significant damage to the resorts in that area.

Have a wonderful day ALL!!!
 29th of Mar, 2012 by   timesharelifestyle.com 0 Votes
WHY??? Are you wasting your time looking at complaints??? GET OVER to TIMESHARELIFESTYLE.COM and make your DREAMS COME TRUE!!!
JUST GOT YOUR TAX RETURN? SPEND IT UP LUXURY STYLE! LIVE LIKE THE KINGS AND QUEENS YOU ARE!!! TREAT THOSE PRINCES AND PRINCESSES TO A MEMORY THEY'LL NEVER FORGET!!!
NEED A VACATION? HA!!! OF COURSE YOU DO...WE ALL DO. DIFFERENT QUESTION, SAME ANSWER...TIMESHARE LIFESTYLE. 1-800-616-1966
NEED TO SELL YOURS, OR CAUGHT A GENEROSITY TICKLE AND JUST WANT TO GIVE IT AWAY? SAME ANSWER...TIMESHARE LIFESTYLE. 1-800-616-1966
 12th of Jun, 2012 by   timesharelifestyle.com 0 Votes
THANKS FOR DOING YOUR DUE DILIGENCE!!! wE ARE THE BEST, SO i AM SURE WE WILL HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!! A GREAT LIFE TO YOU ALL!!!
 15th of Jun, 2012 by   IWantMyMoneyBack! 0 Votes
Timeshare lifestyle.com is a scam!

Know Your Online Pharmacy