logo

Bad Breeder

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Timeshare Adventures, St. Petersburg, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Selling of time share

Timeshare Adventures Contacts & Informations

St. Petersburg, Florida
Phone: 1-800-581-7330
Info@TimeShareAdventures.com
Paid the $795 Fee to list our timeshare and have never heard a
word from this above listed company. Made all kind of promises and
how diligently they would try to sell and have never heard any
thing from the.
Comments United States Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Apr, 2009 by   InTheKnow 0 Votes
There is a way to get out of a time share without giving it away. Check out the time share user group called "TUG". Just google TUG and check out their helpful info. Bottom line, you might get 10% to 30% of what you paid for it. Don't pay anyone an upfront fee to sell anything! They should always work on a commission.
 23rd of Oct, 2009 by   Brian Rose 0 Votes
Does every Timeshare re-seller want money up front to do business? Yes
I had a company call up and want $599 for their cheap services. Company was called TWA.
Just another ponsee scheme.
Another called and wanted 1886.00. Phoney sales person was very convincing but no luck.
If they want your credit card, don't do it. Tell them would you lie to your momma about the same thing your telling me?

Just say no to these people. They will extort money from you and enjoy it.
 29th of Nov, 2009 by   InTheKnow 0 Votes
Update: I stopped paying my Tahiti Village mortgage several months ago and suffered through endless harassment from their collections dept. Each time I asked about doing a "deed in lieu of" foreclosure. Each time I was told that they would not do this type of settlement.

In the final stages of the foreclosure process, someone finally offered me a DIL but I had to pay 10% of my balance and they would still report on my credit as "settled for less than amount owed."

I did a little research and found out that a foreclosure would drop my credit rating by 85 to 160 points. A settlement would still hit my credit report for 45 to 125 points. I wasn't worth it to me to pay $1, 800 just to help boost my credit rating by 40 points.

For more info check out "Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure" on Wikipedia

This new article just came out today about the impact of various types of credit issues and how they can impact your FICO score:

Do the math but it is pretty clear that foreclosure is the way to go!
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   LHall 0 Votes
Very Bad Company

Signed up to have them sell rental. Told them we were behind due to being laid off when returning from maternity leave. Was informed that it shouldn't be a problem and they would contact WorldMark to get actual account information including maintenance fees. I asked if I should call them and verify the information and was informed that their customer service would do that.

I asked rep directly how long would it take to sell the property he stated 3-4 months. I checked the page and the maintenance fee. When I checked there were no updates to the page to display the actual maintenance fees. Also, I followed up with WorldMark to begin making payments since I found a job and they said the account was cancelled and charged off since October. When I requested that they take the page down, I was informed that there would be no refund because it states that you get 50% if you sell it yourself. But if there was never anything to sell, then shouldn't I get a refund anyway? If they actually called WorldMark like they said they would to verify the information, than they would have known that there wasn't an account there.
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   alexis 0 Votes
I am trying to get everyone I have found all over organized in one place. Please check out my Facebook page "We put the CON in Consolidated" or contact me at con_solidatedscam@yahoo.com.

How to Buy a Photo Printer