Times of India - Newspaper

Posted:

Non receipt of the newspaper which has been subscribed for an year

M.Ramesh
India
Hello,
I subscribed to Times of India for the whole year when it was launched in Coimbatore last year.
I have been buying "The Hindu" and fortunately I did not discontinue even after I started getting TOI.
It has not been delivered for the past One week and complained to the so called customer complaints / support person one Srinath. I got his number after great difficulty but he seems to be too young and immature to handle any complaint. He could not solve the problem and is refusing to give his superior's contact as well. I am not getting the paper and now relented to the fact that it was my mistake to subscribe to such badly organised newspaper.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category News & Media
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

9th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
You can only hope to get contact with TOI and then demand your money returned. Try to catch the delivery boy and get information from him should he appear.
 28th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I also face the same situation. Every months three or four days no news paper. I regret discontinuing The Hindu. Today also no news paper. News paper most of the time delivered after 8.30 am. N.GEORGE FRANCIS.

Contact Us