logo

Usbizdata.com
Worst customer support
3. (28 mins ago)
Mbi - Probiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
4. (1 hr 11 mins ago)
Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress
Kingsdown give up making mattresses!
5. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
monthly youth
payout checque

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Times of India - Newspaper Complaints & Reviews - Non receipt of the newspaper which has been subscribed for an year

Times of India - Newspaper Contacts & Informations

Times of India - Newspaper

Posted: 2012-01-09 by    Ramesh Muthuramalingam

Non receipt of the newspaper which has been subscribed for an year

M.Ramesh
India
Hello,
I subscribed to Times of India for the whole year when it was launched in Coimbatore last year.
I have been buying "The Hindu" and fortunately I did not discontinue even after I started getting TOI.
It has not been delivered for the past One week and complained to the so called customer complaints / support person one Srinath. I got his number after great difficulty but he seems to be too young and immature to handle any complaint. He could not solve the problem and is refusing to give his superior's contact as well. I am not getting the paper and now relented to the fact that it was my mistake to subscribe to such badly organised newspaper.
Comments India News & Media
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Jan, 2012 by   Donnie Vashir 0 Votes
You can only hope to get contact with TOI and then demand your money returned. Try to catch the delivery boy and get information from him should he appear.
 28th of Feb, 2012 by   N. GEORGE FRANCIS 0 Votes
I also face the same situation. Every months three or four days no news paper. I regret discontinuing The Hindu. Today also no news paper. News paper most of the time delivered after 8.30 am. N.GEORGE FRANCIS.

Protection Not Worth Paying For