logo

Houshang Attar Jafari
drug money
2. (21 mins ago)
Oakley
No replacement parts for broken hinge
3. (37 mins ago)
Sanitation near Mastan baba Dargah

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Timeless_LV Complaints & Reviews - Unusable products!

Timeless_LV Contacts & Informations

Timeless_LV

Posted:    Taylor

Unusable products!

Timeless_LV
United Kingdom
I purchased three bags from timeless_lv on ebay, all 10/2007. One bag being orange so I used it for the entire month of October. It was perfect as the Vernis bag I purchased. On 11/16/2007 I opted to finally use the Louis Vuitton Bucket Cosmetic Pochette Case. It is a case that attaches to an LV bucket bag. Upon retrieving items placed in pochette they were covered in the lining of the bag. It looks as if beige cover up spilled all over items placed in pochette. The inside of this bag is falling apart and is clearly unusable.

This item should have never been placed for sale.

I wrote the seller asking for a store credit to apply toward something else since this item can not be used. Darren Waldron wrote back to me stating I waited to long to contact him and he would not stand behind his items, he had to draw the line somewhere. Please refer back to first paragraph as to why 'I waited so long' I bought two other bags that I love, I trusted this man. I did not think I needed to play inspector, the other two were fabulous.

Timeless_LV is clearly about sales and not client satisfaction, once Darren has your money and feedback he is done.
Comments United Kingdom Ebay Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Nov, 2007 by   Darren Waldron 0 Votes
As always in life there are two sides to every story. The item in question can be seen on eBay with item number 290164869884, this item had the following description -

The interior compartment shows heavy use with internal scratches, scuffs and lining loss throughout. The interior lining is also sticky and movable leaving scuff marks and scratches where touched.

The listing also has two very clear pictures showing the inside.

The buyer bought this item on the 7th of October, left positive feedback on the 19th of October but didn't contact me until the 26th of November, almost six weeks later.

I did refuse a return on this item, the reason being two fold one that the item was described and photographed fully and that six weeks had elapsed since the sale, the buyer having had the item for at least one month if not longer.

This item was fully described, if you buy items from eBay it is down to the seller to describe items correctly and as importantly for the buyer to read the description fully and to review the photos, clearly the buyer did not do this.

Please also note the buyer’s new user ID, this matter is being dealt with by eBay.

If anyone has any concerns about our products after reading this buyers complaint I am happy to answer any questions at service@timelesslv.co.uk

Regards
Darren
 18th of Jan, 2008 by   Alice 0 Votes
I always check timeless_lv items and there are a million of pictures and it's always showed the faults of the items.

New American Dream: Rent, Not Own?

Latest Groups