Tim Stockton-Computer Repair

Tim Stockton-Computer Repair
145 Lester Heights Rd
Boones Creek, Tennessee
Phone: 4237411550
Tim Stockton advertises computer repair in the Johnson City/Tri-Cities area for reasonable pricing. Mr. Stockton has also been known to work with customers through lowering his prices or accepting payment arrangements. The problem that I encountered were "fuzzy" icons and poor screen quality after windows 7 update. Also since this update was done I periodically receive notification that I may be a victim of software counterfeiting. When Mr. Stockton was notified of the errors that are now being received he did not offer to correct the problem or even apologize. However; his advertisements do state that upgraded version of Windows will be installed...it does not state this will be an illegal version.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful?

23rd of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Timothy Stockton is a very smart person when it comes to anything computer related. He has worked on 4 of my computers, I have never had one problem out of them after i got them back. He is excellent at what he does in my opinion. I just happened to run across this article while browsing and felt the need to voice my opinion, once again I believe he does excellent work.

Contact Us