logo

Sky Go Courier Services, UK
Fake Courier Website
5. (30 mins ago)
The Best PC Doctor
"The Best PC Doctor" - It is a total scam.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Tim Dog Rapper

Posted:    4Esther

Scam

Tim Dog Music, BMC Management
Tim Blair met and befriended me(he used dating online site with me) and used his undisclosed connection with BMC Management - a residential property management company in Atlanta - to give me the illusion that he owned multiple properties and was financially sound. He had misled me and told me that BMC Management was a company he owned and stood for Blair Media Corporation - also, www.BMCmanagement.com. He befriended me and gained my trust and then baited me to invest using his website www.Timdogmusic.com - where he advertised his 5 CD box set for sale. He offered me the 'opportunity' to invest with a 20% limited partnership return, stating he had 20, 000 pre orders waiting. He got the initial investment and then American Express froze my account. When the deal could not be completed in the installments he had convinced me would happen, he asked for another credit card to use to pay bills (because his cash flow was tied up in a real estate deal) so that he could use "his" cash to finish the deal -otherwise he would lose his "Masters" and the deal would go bad if Neoflix got suspicious there was a funding problem. Later, once he had taken ALL the money and made excuse after excuse as to why he wouldnt pay it back, I discovered that Mr. Blair did not even have the rights to at least one of the CD's in the set - Penicillin On Wax. Sony Music has the rights. Mr. Tim Blair aka Tim Dog is a scam artist. He also threatened me if I went to the police, stating that I had made an "adult decision" and he would sue me and anyone who tried to help me. At one point, he also tried to get me to buy property after I had made the CD box set investment - to get a 'kick back'. I believe he has many fraudulent practices going on. If you have been a victim of any type of scam he may have committed, or have any information, please contact the Desoto County DA's office in Mississippi.

Justice
Southaven, Mississippi
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2010 by   Tall David 0 Votes
This is just a hard learned lesson that you do your research. Never give your information to anybody unless you are sure they are who they claim to be.

I'm very sorry you've had to go through this experience.
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   JUSTICEIN2010 0 Votes
TIM DOG AKA TIM BLAIR HAS BEEN ARRESTED FOR FRAUD. ANY VICTIMS THAT HE HAS SET UP AND OBTAINED ACCESS TO THEIR MONEY OR SET THEM UP TO TAKE A LOSS WHERE HE TOOK THE MONEY - FILE A POLICE REPORT. INFORM THE POLICE THERE IS AN INDICTMENT AGAINST TIMOTHY BLAIR AKA TIM DOG IN DESOTO COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI. CONTACT THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE WITH ANY INFORMATION OR HAVE YOUR LAW ENFORCEMENT CALL TO GIVE YOUR CLAIM CREDIBILITY AGAINST TIM BLAIR AKA TIM DOG FOR FRAUD.
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   JUSTICE REPORTER 0 Votes
TIM BLAIR, TIMOTHY JAMES BLAIR AKA TIM DOG RAPPER, ASSOCIATED WITH BMC MANAGEMENT, CHOCOLATE FANTASY TOUR, GME ENTERTAINMENT, RAPLEGACY, HAS BEEN CONVICTED AS OF AUG 3, 2O11 FOR GRAND LARCENY IN DESOTO COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI. THE ORIGINAL CHARGE AND INDICTMENT WAS FOR FRAUDULENT PRETENSES BUT WAS CHANGED DURING THE PLEA BARGAIN PROCESS. SEVERAL ALLEDGED VICTIMS AND NEAR VICTIMS HAVE POSTED COMMENTS AND STORIES ON THE INTERNET AS WELL FROM AROUND THE GLOBE.

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups