logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Penn Foster
Won't let me cancel courses
2. (0 mins ago)
magazine sales

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Tiger Airways Singapore Complaints & Reviews - Lost/delayed Baggage Flight number TR2983

Tiger Airways Singapore Contacts & Informations

Tiger Airways Singapore

Posted: 2013-06-21 by    Irmawati

Lost/delayed Baggage Flight number TR2983

Tiger Airways Singapore
Singapore
tigerairways.com
My flight Tiger Airways departure from Guangzhou at time 2.35 AM to Singapore arrived at 6.45AM with flight number TR2983 on 11 June 2013. When I arrived at Changi Airport, I found that my luggage was not there (conveyor belt) for baggage claims. I have reported to the Lost&Found counter about it, and after checked they told me that there is no baggage such Tag number arrived to Changi airport, so possibilities my luggage still at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport and so my baggage is not carriaged by Tiger Airways Flight number TR2983 that should flown together with me.

Lost&Found Counter at Changi Airport has made a report (Property Irregularity report) mentioned that my baggage might be lost/delayed and then sent it by email to Baiyun Airport.

Due I must continue my flight to the next airport (Indonesia) at the same day, so Lost& Found Counter man said " you would be better if just leave it with us" and we will inform you once the baggage has been sent to Changi Airport and it will be forwarded to the address of the airport where you are living.

It has 11days lasting since my flight on 11June 2013, and they have not informed me yet about my luggage to date. I have follow up about it by sending emailss many times to Tiger Claims and Lost&Found SATS Changi Airport but NO Feedback, and after the 3rd times of my emails, finally there was a respond from Tiger Airways Baggage Claims, Charles Taylor Aviation; they replied my email and only wrote:" Sorry for delayed responding, we are still looking on your matter and will revert to you".

Until today, 21 June 2013 there is no more respond from them, and I am still awaiting my baggage will be sent back to the Airport where I am living as promised by the man at Changi Airport Lost&Found counter.
Comments Singapore Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Oct, 2013 by   tham yoon chiang 0 Votes
Dear manager:

This afterrnoon, I booked an oneway ticket from singapore to Macau on November 21 for Miss Tang Kim Leong. The ticket was paid and confirmed, but before I print it out, it was disappeared from computer and was not able to re-search. Would you please send the itinnery to me again for reference through this email: thamyoonchiang@hotmail.com or lydia.tang55@gmail.com Thank you.

Tham Yoon Chiang