logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Pantothen website
Money has left my account but no product has arrived.
2. (46 mins ago)
Scam or Real?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

TideStore.com Complaints & Reviews - Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE

TideStore.com Contacts & Informations

TideStore.com

Posted: 2012-09-28 by    Aroze

TideStore.com
tidestore.com
This is the WORST store. Customer service is terrible. They keep sending me the same email after email not answering any of my problems. I ordered a dress and it was cheap looking and didnt fit at all. When I asked for return address they told me I wasnt able to return it if it didnt fit or if I didnt like it. When it clearly states that if you are not satisfied just return it within 7 days. Refuse to give me the address. Then before all this I ordered a purse in a different order, 3 weeks went by and still no purse. I emailed them and they said they didnt have the purse any more… after i already paid and they werent even going to tell me!! Finally it got sent and the picture shows the purse big and the measurements said it.. I got the purse and it was a joke! It was TINY!!! So, knowing that if I said i didnt like it or the quality was bad they wouldnt return it…so like it says in the return policy “if you are not satisfied” simply let us know and return it. So I kept it simple and said Im not satisfied…I packed it in its original box, wth the receipt and mailing letter it was sent with and item number..all the requirements and when i asked them for the address they just keep sending me the return policy.

Which doesnt make sense bc the first paragraph states that if you are not satisfied. and I said I am not satisfied. this has been email #3 about the purse that they just keep sending return policy. I just sent a letter tonight giving them one last chance and threatened getting a lawyer.. which is NOT like me at all.

Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE. cheap and nothing like the pictures!!! You will most def. get screwed if you buy from them. just a warning.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Sep, 2012 by   nyc12 0 Votes
I too have had an awful experience with this company. DO NOT BUY. I never received any items from them at all and when I filed a dispute to Paypal, all I received was circular emails from their "customer service" stalling issuing me a refund. THIS SITE IS A FRAUD. PayPal should not be working with them. Their prices may be advertised as cheap, but this is a SCAM WEBSITE.
 14th of Jan, 2013 by   ginamele 0 Votes
I ordered shoes 2 months ago and I was watching online waiting for them to be shipped. I waited about 2 weeks and finally emailed them asking what was the holdup. They answered asking me why I never responded to an email they sent saying my shoe was out of production. 1) if its out of production, why is it on the website. i had already paid for the shoe. 2) I NEVER GOT THE EMAIL. They asked me to pick a new shoe, so i did. I didn't receive any sort of discount for the inconvenience. I received my shoes today and they look nothing like the picture. and its poor quality. Of course, I also emailed them about returning the product and they wont let me. I posted a review on the website and guess what? ITS NOT THERE. NO WONDER WHY I COULDNT FIND ANY WHEN I PURCHASED MY SHOES. THEY DON'T POST THEM
 2nd of Mar, 2013 by   denimpaper 0 Votes
Thank you guys so much for the reviews! I was so close to buying a dress on Tidestore, but a small part of my brain told me that the prices was WAY too low, and that it didn't quite make sense. Suspicious, I searched up for Tidestore reviews. I'm glad I did. I have opened about 5 or 6 sites with Tidestore reviews, and I have not read a single "satisfied" review. My current plans are to study law, and maybe someday I'll be able to sue that crappy made-in-China website/store/company whose existence is a failure and a bad joke.
 24th of Mar, 2013 by   Suzy89 0 Votes
Same here, thanks for the heads up! I'm sorry you had to go through such a bad experience...
And wow, I actually can't believe they'd delete your complaint comments!!...
 10th of Jun, 2013 by   Asha Rani Soni 0 Votes
OMG... I have committed a big mistake by paying for a dress and don't know if they are going to send it or not. What should I do now? I saw many advertisements sufficient enough to fancy anyone so I trusted it. Someone please help me. How can I claim for my stuff or money back?
 10th of Jun, 2013 by   notworthts 0 Votes
i ordered a wedding dress from the tidestore. They sent something but it wasn't to me. I used the tracking number to prove that i did not receive it.They do not want to give me a refund or ship anything else out. I have an open complaint with paypal. DO NOT BUY.
 30th of Jun, 2013 by   haannah 0 Votes
i want to buy, guys please tel me whether we should give us dollars or indian currency i am from india
 1st of Aug, 2013 by   coloradoleslie 0 Votes
This store is absolutely ridiculous I feel like such an idiot, I wish I could have looked at this before I had made such a huge purchase. I ordered 6 items, cost came out to 120 dollars. I was beyond excited to receive my clothes, and once I got it I was beyond furious. THE MATERIAL IS SO RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP. It looks NOTHING like the pictures. I want to return everything, but after reading these and a million other reviews on the store it seems fairly impossible.
 22nd of Sep, 2013 by   Nadine elias 0 Votes
It is the worst online shopping store ... I bought 28 items they sent me only 19 and it is very bad cheap quality i really get disappointed from it i paid 500$ i sent the email to do refund they didnt reply i wish i can do something to get my money back :(
 25th of Sep, 2013 by   Hatice 0 Votes
I completely agree with you all. I have never seen such a terrible customer service as at tidestore!!! I was so stupid and ordered a lot of items and paid about 345 USD and 90 % of the items look terrible, looks nothing like the pictures and ridculously cheap and bad quality. DO NEVER BUY THERE!!! I asked for the address to return the items I don't want to keep and they rejected to provide the address. After 10 emails I got the address but without the name of the company and additionally I am not sure if they provided the correct address. I am afraid to send the items back to the address they provided and the address doesn't exist and my shipment will be rejected! I have to pay a lot for the return shipment and I don't want the parcel to be returned to me. Can someone from you provide the address where to return? Secondly, did you get a refund when they received your parcel? I am also scared that if they receive my package they won't send me a refund so all my effort was done for nothing. Please help me.
 14th of Oct, 2013 by   SHANNA_F 0 Votes
NOT RELIABLE! THIS SITE IS FRAUDULENT!
I bought clothes here for U.S. $ 115, the quality of clothes is horribly bad and the con trary of what they say on the website DO NOT CHANGE! Totalmete am dissatisfied with the purchase, intended to return the items I bought and they answer me that "due to the low value" does not accept the clothes back.
To my amazement, I demanded them to send me the invoice ... sent me an excel by mail with a purchase of $ 20!
I've settled that I lost my money, but either way I will lodge a complaint to Visa.
DO NOT BUY HERE!!!
 2nd of Nov, 2013 by   Bana Az 0 Votes
Oh my God! I was close to buy from this company. Thanks a lot
 3rd of Nov, 2013 by   Beautifully_a 0 Votes
Has anyone bought any jewelry from tidestore.com ?! Reviews on the jewelry please .
 6th of Nov, 2013 by   JAMIE FIELDS 0 Votes
I ordered a pair of shoes tht cost me 107.00 4 wks ago and i have not seen or heard anything from these ppl this is crazy they should not be able to post pics of items tht are not real, i would love to know how i can get my money back as well this is not an official website they r ripping ppl off left and right, i'm sending this to the news so tht casn b e put on blast...ASND I THINK EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD DO THE SAME THT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET SOME HELP HERE!!!
 6th of Dec, 2013 by   Trinibaby84 0 Votes
OMG I just ordered a jacket and my credit card was already charged but I haven't heard anything from them. It's been 4 days already. What should I do?
 30th of Dec, 2013 by   Katherina S. 0 Votes
I was so stupid that didn't browse them before ordering 2 dresses!!! As the price was low I didn't expect much, but what I've received doesn't match with any expectations! I paid for one dress $24, but if I only could see it in reality before buying - I wouldn't pay even €5. Penneys quality is superb compared with Tidestore.
Guess what happened with the second dress?! It even wasn't in the package! However, updated status of my order says that both items were delivered. I've opened a dispute and sent them another msg, but after I've read all your posts I don't think that I'll ever get the second dress or money back...
TIDESTORE IS A SCAM!!! DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!! ANY OF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE SAME OR EVEN BETTER ITEM AS THEY ARE SELLING, EVEN IF YOU ARE BLIND AND DISABLE!!!
 12th of Jan, 2014 by   madyeu 0 Votes
i was so close to buy some stuff from that site ...i cant belive the site looks so good, and make a good promo at ...and now VOILA ...i cant belive what i read about ...but that makes me to change my mind.. i didnt finish the order, and they ask me 3-4 emails if i still wanna buy those stuff, and i reply to they i am scared what i am reading about ...on some forums, and i they wanna make me to buy those stuff send me some real pics with and ill buy then...and no answer ...
 14th of Jan, 2014 by   Irma Delgadillo 0 Votes
I wish I would have seen this before my order...I order two coats and on the website they look beautiful but when I got them OMG I was so disappointed the material it's so cheap and the stitching looks like a 10 year old did it. I send them an email and they told me I had to send pics so I did ...And this this what they replied ...I don't see anything wrong with your items you order a black coat and we sent you a black coat...And now they won't reply to my email's. ..This is crazy someone needs to do something about this...
 11th of Mar, 2014 by   Cota10 0 Votes
i agreed completely I am trying to return something and again they won't give me an address, Does anyone know the address, I paid for it threw Paypal and have disputed it with them and they will give me my money back if I can return the Shitty Shoes that I bought. If anyone has an address could you please pass it along... I had the same experience when I tried to return the shoes, they informed me that they are made to order and can not return which like in the above comments they do not state that you can not return. Horrible and will never order from them again. I went so far as to post it to my FB Page and commented on their FB page how horribel they are.
 13th of Mar, 2014 by   Sophiar31 0 Votes
I agree I ordered 65$ worth of merchandise I read the complaints and decided to cancel I went to cancel and what do you know you have to email them to do so. I ordered at 4:30 am and tried to cancel at 6:30am the same morning. I emailed them 7 times from my personal email and told them to cancel. Received response telling me to please don't cancel. I emailed again telling them to cancel. I should have known by tidestore cancellation procedure they were criminals. You have to cancel within 12 hrs to get a full refund after 24 hrs get a partial refund. Who has those procedure. Why would paypal get involved with companies like this with all the complaints. Sent an email from them 2 days later saying they are gonna send it anyway then got a email saying they sent it a day later. Now between this I also spoke with paypal and started responding through their resolution center with the buyer which paypal started handing and sending. And they still wouldn't cancel order and haven't even responded to paypal. PAYPAL resolution center is a joke. You have to wait 20 or so days for correspondence with seller then after that have to issue a dispute. But the hook is you only have 45 days to resolve. It seems when their emails where being ignored they would get a clue and not send money but they did. Why would they do business with a company such as this., it's because they get a portion of the sale. Check it out, click on the amount and look at the itemized billiing. My order was 65.49 paypal got 3.85.

5 Ways Credit Cards Can Help You