logo

Whole Foods Market
Assault
4. (1 hr 11 mins ago)
Nokia 6270
I want my cell phone replacement
5. (1 hr 29 mins ago)

Refund against failed transaction

Ticket Genie
India
ticketgenie.in
On 28th february'10 i was booking 3 tickets online from www.IPLT20.com for the match between Delhi & Kolkata to be held at 29th March'10. The portal sale of online tickets were taking care by www.ticketgenie.in.

Unfortunately the transaction could not be completed and the sever got stuck without any response. I immediately called ticketgenie call centre number 080-23611940; and they confirmed that the transaction was not successful. Then i called my credit card issuer Citibank and they confirmed that Rs. 1560 was debited from account in the name of ticket genie.

I immediately wrote an email to ticket genie on "operations@ticketgenie.in; info@ticketgenie.in" and confirmed them the transaction details and my order detail. For the next few days, i didn't get any response and then i called their helpline number they confirmed me that they don't have any information on the failed online transaction. Till data i have called and emailed them at least 15 times, but they are not resolving my issue. Neither i have been given tickets against my order nor they are initiating a refund of Rs 1560/-.

Below are details of my transactions.

Order Details:
29th March - Daredevils V/s KKR (DLF IPL)
Rs 500 * 3 tickets: 1500 + courier charges = Total =1560

Shalimar Bagh
New Delhi - 110088
Mobile # 987340083
Comments India Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Mar, 2010 by   Ticketgenie.com -1 Votes
Ticketgenie.com Is not affilated with ticketgenie.In

Ticketgenie.com is a great comapany with great customer support.
 25th of Mar, 2010 by   sanjeev.dhanaraj 0 Votes
Same thing happened to me. The customer support number just keep ringing. No response for 5 emails I sent.

The customer support is the worst one I have ever dealt with as they don't even answer
 25th of Mar, 2010 by   jondez07 0 Votes
Not a good idea to post credit card number
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   iplfever 0 Votes
Yeah. Same thing happened to me, But fortunately I got my refund after calling them again and again for over a month.

I some how managed to get the mobile number of one of the employees of ticket genie.

His name is Vijay. His number - 9900441742. Call him up, he can be helpful.

Hope this will help you out

(I agree with Jondez07... NOT A GOOD IDEA POSTING YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER)
 7th of Apr, 2010 by   krishnappa2006 0 Votes
ticketgenie.in is the worst company, may be run by rowdies, they sent me wrong tickets when I talked to them they asked to bring anybody or go anywhere they do not care. Please careful in dealing with these guys. This is my wors experience dealing with an online company.
 7th of Apr, 2010 by   Dann Hesse 0 Votes
Ticketgenie.in Means ticketgenie india they are nothing like ticketgenie.com of usa a american owned company they have outstanding customer service and Care.
 14th of Apr, 2010 by   ~Alien 0 Votes
I have same problem. Still waiting calling/emailing for my refund. No response. They claim to be the official ticketing website for IPL! How can we report them as fraud and make them pay our dues?
 17th of Apr, 2010 by   ankdo 0 Votes
I am facing the same problem but I have raised a query with CITIBANK, they have charged me twice for two failed transactions, the outstanding is INR 9600. Their Helpline number does not work and they don't reply to any emails.

Kindly tell me how to approach.

I think we can get it sorted out by our bank also, they have told me that they will investigate the issue.
 17th of Apr, 2010 by   Archie Gerhardi 0 Votes
I also have had a bad experience with Ticketgenie.in
I bought tickets online for an IPL game and was promised that these tickets would be couriered to my hotel. On checking in at the hotel there were no tickets. Concierge contacted Ticketgenie and we were told to collect the tickets from the stadium. On arrival there was no representative from Ticketgenie present at the stadium yet many other people who had also bought tickets online and received nothing. Security at the stadium told us that every game this happens. People unsuspectingly purchase tickets online using their credit card, are charged but either never receive the tickets or are emailed an electronic ticket which is unsuable. TICKETGENIE.IN IS A SCAM!
 15th of Mar, 2013 by   Sunil Sah 0 Votes
I have booked four IPL t20 2013 tickets of Kolkata Knight Riders and Mumbai Indians of the day 24th April 2013 an amount of Rs 500 each. I have not get a confirmation message but the amount has been deducted from my debit card. please help my Mobile No 7278779924

Saving on Thanksgiving Dinner