logo

FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
2. (15 mins ago)
Publishers Clearing House
PCH CLAIMS THAT I PLACED ORDER WHEN SUBMITTING DAILY ENTRY PRIZEWINNER CONFIRMATION
3. (16 mins ago)
jewelry
He stole my money and gave me junk jewelry
4. (17 mins ago)
Bob Diamond Real Estate
wrongful charges
5. (48 mins ago)
Fstrials.com
Please be careful of these people, they are thieves

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Thrivent Financial

Posted:    RC Hoffman

Denial of Disability Claim

Thrivent
We have paid for disability insurance for over 20 years. My husband had his knees replaced in 2005. His employer accomodated him with light duty work and he still retained his title and pay. This past March the company did not have any light duty work available and thus he went onto STD. After 90 we applied for our Thrivent supplemental insurance to kick in. NOW they are denying a claim because he didn't file a claim in 2005 and he can still due light duty work.

For the record, this past june was the first time he was out of work longer than 90 days. He also was still in his former position not a lower salary desk job.

I always thought Thrivent was a great company. However, sine they are giving us a hard time and refuse to provide coverage. I suggest that people find another company.
Comments United States Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2012 by   MCrandall 0 Votes
That is unfortunate that you did not talk with anyone in 2005 maybe you would have been better informed.

Work at Home Scams