themagicvine.com

Posted:

The magic vine is fake

3.55
themagicvine.com
I just wanted to warm people about this FAKE website called themagicvine.com. There web site is very convincing but please don't waste your money! I wasted $500 dollars on their fake rituals and none of them work. They are a joke! I emailed them 5 times and they won't dare respond. I should have known since they don't even have a phone number or physical address. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!
Complaint comments Comments (24) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2008 by    -2 Votes
if anyone plans to buy from them try paypal...if not u wouldnt be able to get u money back.i ordered something and even after i pay i still dint get an answer to my emails.so i asked paypal for a refund and only then she bother to respond me saying the new email it on yahoo.after that she sent me the wrong stuff and when i sent her a email about it yet again no answer.so i just asked paypal for a refund and ended the story.they sound convincing but even if the rituals they sale work(thy didnt work for me but who knows-maybe i am unlucky)they are not serious with respect to the buyers.
 11th of Nov, 2008 by    -1 Votes
I found a website that has their address

21st of Mar, 2011 by    -1 Votes
you are crazy.you must not have done it wrong, because it worked for me. Igot the man of my dreams.someone who would not give me a second look did
after i ordered it. Try again...dummy
 29th of Apr, 2011 by    +1 Votes
@sassy2: you must be working for themagicvine or the owneri of the site because the spells on it don't work it is designed to rip you off.
 18th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
yes um i want to try and buy somthing from magic vine a swapbodys potion u sure it wont work
 22nd of Aug, 2012 by    -1 Votes
The FBI is after these people, this is a government plot to destroy people with fake rituals. Magic doesn't exist. Only the true believeing Christian organizations you should should give money. I recently gave million dollars to daystar, because they said the lord was coming soon.
 17th of Jul, 2013 by    -2 Votes
I emailed them the other day about a spell, and got no response. if they can't answer your emails, I sure wouldn't order anything from them.
 13th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
Yeah they don't even reply back to you or even give a tracking number!
 16th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I can't get a hold of them either by regular mail or email so i don't know what to say. The only email i got from them was about the item being shipped out on Jan. 3rd I have not seen my product yet maybe unforeseen circumstance made it possible for a delay. But it's the 16th and i would like some answer.
 25th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
This place is now closed! http://www.yellowpages.com/leicester-nc/mip/the-magic-vine-476079293
 2nd of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am an actual person not the owner or an employee I ordered from them also got the item in 2 days also wrote to them and every single one of my emails where answered I messed up and she explained to me how to fix it they have been very supportive also they send u the business card with your item and the person who you are dealing with is on the card so in the subject line put that person's name and they will answer ok not saying yet whether there stuff works yet or not but their customer service has been wonderful to me but i will come back on June 23 2015 and let you know if my item worked ok. Kim B
 24th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
I wonder if the Genies work? Should I buy the 30 wishes one? I need your opinion.
 5th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
i want to buy mirror genie..is magicvine rel or fake...somebody realy has bought anything from their website...
 18th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I got all my emails answered. I even got real wish rocks. I wished them in an indistructable case.
 5th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
has anybody bought anything n received their item from mgicvine????pls somebody tell me ...as iam going to purchase their magic ITEMS.WITHIN 2 DAYS...IS MAGICVINE REAL OR FAKE???SOMEBODY PLSS TELL...WHA THEY BOUGHT N RECEIVED...
 11th of Sep, 2015 by    +1 Votes
The magic vine is a identity thief do not let them steal your money. And if you email them they never reply, but when you tell them that your going to get your money back from paypal. Then they will ship you the wrong item and you have someone else's item and it's when you ask them about a conformation code they will not give you one from the postal office.
 16th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
Has anybody received any items from magicvine?????pls tell me ???has anybody bought wat hve u bought???n received any item from them????recently????r they real or fake??pls tell me some details regarding them pls????...now...as i want to purchase their items now...pls give me some opinions???pls somebody ...
 24th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
is this for real people? is it fake i looke dup that website a month ago this year . and i dont know i fi actuly beleive u guys. i think u guys are liars! they do work! your just not floowing the directions!
 24th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
soory i dont want to eb rude but im in a crissi that i need a spell for years to help em with life stuff
 13th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
I don't know if these people are real or not but I would really like to know one way or another I know that I read on there website that the owner wants to sell so if someone could tell me I would be very happy thank Tanya F.

Contact Us