logo

Macy's Furniture and Bedding
Macy's Furniture/Bedding Issues
3. (7 mins ago)
Coral Resorts - RCI
Dishonest, Lies, Misrepresenting and did I say Dishonest!
4. (7 mins ago)
myloan
Taken �69.99 out of my account on 3 occasions
5. (14 mins ago)
Score Sense
Never signed up for free trial

Consumer Tips & Tricks

themagicvine.com

Posted:    Valerie

The magic vine is fake

themagicvine.com
I just wanted to warm people about this FAKE website called themagicvine.com. There web site is very convincing but please don't waste your money! I wasted $500 dollars on their fake rituals and none of them work. They are a joke! I emailed them 5 times and they won't dare respond. I should have known since they don't even have a phone number or physical address. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2008 by   roz -2 Votes
if anyone plans to buy from them try paypal...if not u wouldnt be able to get u money back.i ordered something and even after i pay i still dint get an answer to my emails.so i asked paypal for a refund and only then she bother to respond me saying the new email it on yahoo.after that she sent me the wrong stuff and when i sent her a email about it yet again no answer.so i just asked paypal for a refund and ended the story.they sound convincing but even if the rituals they sale work(thy didnt work for me but who knows-maybe i am unlucky)they are not serious with respect to the buyers.
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -1 Votes
I found a website that has their address

21st of Mar, 2011 by   sassy 2 -2 Votes
you are crazy.you must not have done it wrong, because it worked for me. Igot the man of my dreams.someone who would not give me a second look did
after i ordered it. Try again...dummy
 29th of Apr, 2011 by   Mariam2988 +1 Votes
@sassy2: you must be working for themagicvine or the owneri of the site because the spells on it don't work it is designed to rip you off.
 18th of Feb, 2012 by   dropdeadfredericks 0 Votes
yes um i want to try and buy somthing from magic vine a swapbodys potion u sure it wont work
 22nd of Aug, 2012 by   Adam Brabender 0 Votes
The FBI is after these people, this is a government plot to destroy people with fake rituals. Magic doesn't exist. Only the true believeing Christian organizations you should should give money. I recently gave million dollars to daystar, because they said the lord was coming soon.
 17th of Jul, 2013 by   christy1970 0 Votes
I emailed them the other day about a spell, and got no response. if they can't answer your emails, I sure wouldn't order anything from them.
 13th of Jan, 2014 by   Epic_pie_filling 0 Votes
Yeah they don't even reply back to you or even give a tracking number!
 16th of Jan, 2014 by   Epic_pie_filling 0 Votes
I can't get a hold of them either by regular mail or email so i don't know what to say. The only email i got from them was about the item being shipped out on Jan. 3rd I have not seen my product yet maybe unforeseen circumstance made it possible for a delay. But it's the 16th and i would like some answer.
 16th of Jan, 2014 by   Epic_pie_filling 0 Votes
 2nd of Jun, 2014 by   kimberlykb 0 Votes
I am an actual person not the owner or an employee I ordered from them also got the item in 2 days also wrote to them and every single one of my emails where answered I messed up and she explained to me how to fix it they have been very supportive also they send u the business card with your item and the person who you are dealing with is on the card so in the subject line put that person's name and they will answer ok not saying yet whether there stuff works yet or not but their customer service has been wonderful to me but i will come back on June 23 2015 and let you know if my item worked ok. Kim B

Simple Ways to Save $1,000