logo

FALSE ADVERTISING, FRAUD

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

The Window Connection of Albuquerque, Albuquerque, New Mexico Complaints & Reviews - Horrible customer service, missing parts, don't return messages

The Window Connection of Albuquerque Contacts & Informations

The Window Connection of Albuquerque

Posted:    Jason

Horrible customer service, missing parts, don't return messages

The Window Connection
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Phone: (505) 344-1195
thewindowconnection-nm.com
I ordered a set of french doors from Gym, the owner of the Window Connection, on 5 March, 2009. The french doors I ordered included what are called internal perimeter grids. The doors were delivered on March 17th, 2009, but did not have any grids. I was going to refuse delivery of the doors, but the delivery person called The Window Connection, who told him they would order the grids, could install the grids after the doors were installed, and would call me by the end of the day with more information. I accepted the doors on that promise, but after three days I still hadn't heard back from them. I called and spoke to Dave, who told me they had no record of my request for the grids, and that the grids couldn't be replaced by themselves. Instead, they would have to order a whole new set of glass for both doors, with the grids installed, which Dave told me would take about 10 days. After two weeks I still hadn't heard anything from Dave, so on April 1st, 2009 I called to check the status of my order. I spoke to Mona, who told me Dave wasn't there, but she would call him and see what the order status was. Mona called back 10 minutes later and told me she couldn't find my file, and that Dave "vaguely remembered" talking to me "a couple of weeks ago", but didn't know what the status of the glass was. Dave did say he would call me back the next morning, but I haven't heard from him yet. After nearly a month I still don't have the doors I wanted, and replacing them with doors froma good company is going to be expensive, as the doors are already installed. The Window Connection is the most disorganized company I have ever dealt with. They don't return messages, have no respect fo rtheir customers, and seem to think that their problems will go away if they ignore them long enough. Needless to say I will never do business with this company again, and urge others to stay away from them. There are several other window and door suppliers in Albuquerque who actually treat their customers well.
Comments United States Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Aug, 2009 by   windowconnectiondallas 0 Votes
Important to note that The Window Connection denoted in this complaint is in no way associated with The Window Connection - Dallas Texas.
 11th of Mar, 2010 by   KEN RYKER 0 Votes
The window connection in Albuquerque NM and I entered in to a contract for the replacement of the windows in my home. The salesman Bill, assured me that the quality of product and installation would be of the highest quality by industry standards. The installer showed up an hour and a half late for the installation appointment. When I called the office they told me to wait he had to go to the warehouse first. When he showed up he past the house and was gone for an additional twenty minutes. As we spoke of his passing of the address he told me the address was wrong on the paper work. It was not. He informed me the color of the windows was different, than the color stated on the paperwork, the windows were ordered in the opposite color I agreed to. The Window connections fault. The installer was missing his teeth, Terri told me he had an appointment with his dentist at 4:00 that afternoon and would be leaving the job site at about 3:30. Terri arrived at 10:15 I walked the job site with him and he got started, I left the property. I arrived back at the house around 3:30 and he was gone. I looked over the job he had done and immediately called Bill and asked him to come look at the job. I was not happy with the quality of installation that was done. The installer removed six metal casement windows and installed six vinyl windows in less than five hours. None of these windows are shimmed. Seven of nine windows are not level. Two of nine are not plumb or square. Two windows are missing insulation. Bill and Gym showed to look at the job they walked around the house and patted each other on there backs and bragged about the great install that Terri was doing for them and patronized me. The next day Terri told me he still didn't have a helper so he was going to have his brother in law help him install the picture window in the front of the home. He is not an employee of The Window connection. (An undocumented worker) Terri covered up some of the weeping holes with the trim when, I asked about it he drilled a quarter inch hole in every window regardless if the hole was covered or not. Terri, Broke one of the windows with a hammer while installing it, It was too big for the opening. I found The window connection and there employees to be less then professional, lacking in experience and only concerned about the money and not the customer!

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AND THERE BUSINESS PRACTICES! THIS IS A WARNING!

You Can Mix Your Own Laundry Detergent and Save!

Latest Groups