The Systems Depot

Wade Moose

The Systems Depot
I loved reading all the WADE comments! I think we can sum it up with one sentence: Wade Moose is a tyrant. As a woman I was appalled at what came out of his mouth. I learned all about a certian brothel in Nevada he loved to entertain at, how he slept his way through China, that his second wife, the red-head, was red "down there" too, and he never failed to let you know if he slept with the current wife, Donna, that morning. It's sick that he could even think a female would want to hear these things. He's lucky my foot didn't accidently kick him where the sun don't shine! Ahh...the things we tolerate for a job. My resume wears this place like a badge of honor. I'm glad to be working in a sane enviroment! I think this would be a great place to work if you wanted experience on how to treat others less than human.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employers
Was the above complaint useful?
More The Systems Depot Complaints & Reviews
The Systems Depot - product warranty work [11]

5th of Apr, 2011 by    -1 Votes
Thank god someone is speaking the truth about wade moose!!!
 8th of May, 2011 by    -1 Votes
To anyone reading these posts I encourage you to contact the
labor board. They NEED to investigate all of Wade Moose's companies. I KNOW he interviews all races but funny how there are only "Whites" that work for him. That Asian looking woman doesn't count, but then again that would only be one non-white he has employed out of 100 or less since closing branches. One voice just isn't enough!!

Contact Us