logo

The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau

Posted:    Valerie

Online fraud

The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau
I to receive a letter from these people, but not thinking that it wasn't.t real, I sent a check for $5 to them what can I do. Document # 8582-8653-3394-TSIF.From L Brady. This letter states that I will win 12, 000.000 dollars. I really fill bad about the I don't want to be a victim of Identity theft, tell me what to do. Should I put a stop on the check. Or should I contact authority. These people should be put in jail for ripping of people like this. An investigator should get involved.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Oct, 2009 by   Janet Wring 0 Votes
I just today received the "Sweepstakes Audit Bureau" Letter to win $12, 000, 000.00.
Sure sounded good but I knew not true. I always fortunately research things first
to check them out. When I saw all the fraud and scam complaints I was then sure of
what I had then in the beginning.

I am so sorry for all of you the lost your $5.00. I plan on sending them their stupid sweepstakes letter back all filled out and also telling them where they can stick it. Of course it will not have the money they are expecting.

They are fake, no good, lousey son of a bitches, shame on them!!!
 31st of Aug, 2010 by   princeton374 0 Votes
I couldn't agree more. I also received a letter stating I won and to send in $5.00 dollars. Know what I did. I went on this site printed out all of the complaints and wrote you suckers all over the paper in red marker and sent it back in their envelope and told them they we worth the .42 cent stamp!! I can only picture their face of the person from this company who opens this up!! LOL
 31st of Aug, 2010 by   princeton374 0 Votes
Always check every single thing you get in the mail regarding any of this stuff. Always go to google and type it in with the word complaint right after it and you can check on line with the BBB as well. Never, never send any money, as if you really won, you wouldn't have to unless it was for after you received the check for tax purposes. I love this rip off report as when ever some thing I suspect isn't real, I look it up find all the complaints, print them out and sent them to what ever sweepstakes is trying to rip me off. I send no name and address, just the reports with a little note telling the company that people are on to them. Could you imagine if everyone starting doing that, that would be a riot!! They would most likely at some point get so sick of it at some point. Start posting their name and scam on face book, every where so they can't get anyone else. Post them so maybe someone who works for the company will at some point see it and at some point they will get shut down due to their bad name being plastered all over the internet.

Princeton
 10th of May, 2014 by   Robinson42 0 Votes
I also received a letter from this people saying send $5.00 you won $12.000.000.00 and after look them up on line that are a scam please do your research first before you send any money . I wish that could catch these people and put them under the jail .

Bank Cards Scams 2