logo

CallReady.co.uk
Not recommended!
2. (4 mins ago)
jcappoc.com
My order is still in process and seller ignores me
3. (5 mins ago)
NY Biennale Art
Pietro Franesi
4. (50 mins ago)
Youth weekly Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
5. (55 mins ago)

Posted:    maria89

TOO SLOW/WOn't LOAD

EA
Lemoyne, Pennsylvania
So my fiance got me the the sims 3. It took forever to install it. Then it takes forever to even get your people to walk around. I thought it was my computer not having enough memory but its not. I even uninstalled other games. nothing works. come on now. We all have been waiting for this game and it sucks. it wont load and its SUPER slow. I am going to get our money back tonight.
Comments United States Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Nov, 2009 by   StopCallingThisGirl +1 Votes
Well the Sims 2 was also super slow when you try to get your Sims out on a car to go downtown. Or even to get a taxi it took a long long LONG time to load. It would drive me crazy.
With the Sims 3 you need like mega memory, and I mean like the gamer-computer memory that only extreme gamers get. The Sims 3 requires at least 1 g of ram but that is never going to be nearly enough.
How much does your pc have? If you don't mind me asking
The reason why I haven't bought the Sims 3 is because I know my pc is not going to be equipped to handle that game. it does take a lot of memory, even installing the Sims 2 takes a million years.
 30th of Jan, 2010 by   bluesingincat +2 Votes
You have to have good memory, but more importantly, a good video card that has lots of memory. The game still sucks because EA keeps screwing around with the patches and the game gets buggy. Ea wants you to buy their objects from the store online, but they want wayyyyyyy to much money for the objects. Buying stuff packs usually runs around $20 for the Sims2, but online at the Sims3 store you spend that much to get one room full of furniture. The game is buggy because EA won't leave well enough alone. I have a very powerful computer and video card, and when the game works, it runs fast. The problem is you never know if the game will work correctly. Often I will get into the game and discover that all the items I saved such as walls, ect. have just disappeared. It makes playing the game very discouraging. EA needs to refine this game further and apologize to every player who bought Sims3.
 19th of Mar, 2010 by   disappointed101 +1 Votes
THIS GAME SUCKS. I JUST UNINSTALLED. Because walmart won't give me my damn money back because they think we are all theives and copy it, then bring it back for a return, i can't return the damn thing! But i will sell it on ebay to some sucker who actually likes this piece of crap they call the sims 3. SOO disappointed. World Adventures sucked too! Absolutely disappointing for a sims fan from day 1. I still remember when i first got the sims 1 and the sims 2. The sims 3 just has too many bugs and it's not fun to play anymore. Gooodbye Sims!
 15th of Aug, 2010 by   jovan555 0 Votes
When i try to go in town in sims 3 it freezes all the time!!!i have 1 gb and amd sempron 2800+ EA told me that the game will work fine but when i installed it create a sim was not freezing but only when i walk throught town it's fu**ing laggy!!! i only love sims 3 beacuse of music! Steve Jablonsky did great job and i love that colours are brighter!but i still play the sims 2 with all expansions
 13th of Aug, 2011 by   ella00 +1 Votes
Unfortunately, I agree. I have the sims 2 on my pc but got the sims 3 for my mac, and no contest. Sims 3 was expensive and I had too high expectations. I then installed packaged files like hair, clothes... what I always found fun in Sims 2. Well, I can't load the Sims 3 now. I have to take out all of the package files, let the game load, then while it's going, add the package files back in (you can do that in mac). But now I own it and I just have to make the best of it since it was pricey. I will most likely stick to my Sims 2 and give up on the Sims 3. Too much trouble and not much fun at all. I would recommend to stick to the Sims 2 and get all of the expansion packs.

Save for Retirement or Pay Down Debt?

Latest Groups