logo

www.richgoptr.com
why hold my payment ?
3. (7 mins ago)
Ak Management
Money taken out of my account
4. (7 mins ago)

The Secret Society
PO Box 6305
Dover, Delaware
Phone: (440) 484-2510
I received a letter from these people to send $139.95 for life secrets. Well, I sent the money. Needlesstosay I was scammed and unable to retrieve the money I sent for the "inside secrets". Oh yeah, they give you telephone and fax numbers but refusal to make any refund. I again received a second installment due for another $139.95 as a second and final payment. This "organization" is scamming America. Wish there is something I could do to get my $140 refunded from these people. Sad and ripped off! DON'T DO IT...
Comments United States Books
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2010 by   out of work guy in hard times +1 Votes
I got the same letter. I requested the "free" literature, by the "deadline". Next, came a booklet of repetitive talk about how you can change your life in ten seconds. Along with a request for $139.95 for the "rest" of the secret. The odd thing is, all the stories, from the "changed" people, were GIVEN the information by someone else in the "Secret Society". Even though it tells you NOT to share the knowledge with anyone but your children. My guess, is they get public records about foreclosures, bankruptcies and credit report information. Then send it out to people who are experiencing a hardship of some kind. They must hope that they will try anything to change their lives. My suggestion, is take that money and pay one of your bills. You will be better off. I would love to change my financial life. Who wouldn't. With secure financial conditions, your emotional well being becomes better too. I would rather get back to work and earn my fair share of money. There is no worse feeling, than not being able to provide for your family. I have been in the home remodeling field for 30 years. It has never been this bad before. Trying to compete against companies who hire illegal imigrants for less pay, and those who don't carry proper insurance, has ruined it for legitimate companies. I hope for change, but this "Secret Society" is not the way to achieve it. Please don't fall victim to this scam.
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   welterwill 0 Votes
i also recieved this letter and was confused and creeped out by it's message. Knowing that other people have recieved these and that it's a scam is in a way relieving, but I feel bad about those who send the money in for the second installment.
 23rd of Mar, 2010 by   bobby123 0 Votes
I received a letter from The Secret Society and got scam for $139.00 never to rec'd book of knowledge. Please do not send money to thos organization.
 6th of Feb, 2013 by   edzmom 0 Votes
I just called them yesterday to order the $139.95 book with my bank debit card. Is there a possibility my bank can stop the payment or is it too late?
edzmom
 14th of Jan, 2014 by   Deye 0 Votes
new address out of Dallas, Tx and it is of course a po box. funny thing is I rec a letter last year around Sept. i sent for the free info. then started getting letters to take the next step. a time limit for pmt. I then rec another in DEC for the free info again i sent for it to see if it was the same info and it was. this time i did not get a letter to take the next step until now and the letter is dated for Jan 4 was post marked Jan 3 was told needed to be back to them by jan 10th and low and behold I got it today Jan 14th. so i called the number to see if it was a call center and it was if you listen you can here the noise (214 553-1938) Correen told me she could not do anything for me being it is past the due date so she gave me another # to call (800 480-2336) If this isnt a scam then I do not know what is and that is why I did not send anything to them the 1st 5 times.
 20th of Feb, 2014 by   Jack Bouchier 0 Votes
Those folks are getting around. All the same stuff . Thought it was a scam and it is. You know what say If sounds to good to be true it NOT.
 17th of Mar, 2014 by   tdickensheets 0 Votes
They have proof they telling the truth! They have pay for me to proof this isn't scam! They can lie to you!
 29th of May, 2014 by   Already rich, in love, and famous 0 Votes
Has anyone actually received the 1200 page book from this Secret Society?
 14th of Jul, 2014 by   G. Ash 0 Votes
I, too, would love to know: has ANYONE RECEIVED the 1200 page book from this Secret Society?

Health Care Admonished by Tom Price!

Latest Groups