The Scooter Store

Posted: 2014-01-08 by

Jazzy Pulse 6

The Scooter Store
Charleston, United States
I would like to know if there is anyone out there who knows a law firm that is dealing with a class action law suit against The Scooter Store for consumers who have been defrauded I am having trouble finding information on this please email me if you have any information on this or send me a paper letter my email is angelsamongusassistedliving@hotmail.com or you can send it to Carey A. Coffman 75 Coffman Circle Sutton WV 26601.

Thanks,
Carey
PS
I need your help.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

15th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

The Scooter Store - ignored
the scooter store
Indiana

got the number off tv and there claim is "if we qulify you and your ins. turnd you down, we will give you the scooter at no cost" so i called, got a return call and answered several health and personal questions was told they would handle everything, and i definatly qulified. never heard from them again, nor did my dr. who they were supposed to contact and i provided contact info for. called them several times, no call back
 27th of Nov, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I'm 100% on your side you would think myself being a Doctor I cound do this very easy, lol when the paper work got to me I COULD NOT TELL WHAT THE HEL* WAS GOING. I HAD CALLED THE NUMBER OFF THE TV ADD AND ASKED FOR A POWER SCOOTER WELL THE PAPER HAD ME DOWN AS WANTING A POWER WHEELCHAIR. THEY STATED I DID NOT TELL THEM WHICH I WANTED SO WHEN IT ARRIVEDIT WAS THE WHEELCHAIR AND MY DAD NOT KNOWING BETTER BECAUSE OF HIS MIND SIGNED FIR IT AND I SPENT 4 DAYS TRYING TO CORRECT THE ORDER WIYH NO LUCK. I WAS TOLD IN 5 YEARS HE COULD GET A NEW REPLACEMENT CHAIR THE ONE HE WANTED LOL SO THIS ONE HE HAS SITS IN A ROOM COLLECTING DUST AND HAS BEEN USED ATOTAL OF 20 MINS 19 OF THEM BY MYSELF AND THE 1 BY HIM HE IS SI AFFRAID OF IT TIPPING OVER HE WILL NOT EVEN SIT ON IT. I WOULD SELL IT BUT I DONT KNOW THE LAW AS FAR AS THAT GOES BECAUSE IT WAQS PAID FOR 100% BY MEDICARE AND MEDICAIDE SO WHAT CAN I DO BUT WAIT ONLY 2 1/2 MORE YEARS NOW LOL
 10th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am going through my problems with the Scooter Store too...they qualified me, they came to my home, measured doorways, my height, weight, etc. etc. then I was told I would have the chair in about a week. After almost 3 weeks I called them to check on status, at that point I was told my insurance (Medicare/and supplemental) turned it down. So where is my FREE chair. Almost 3 months later I am still getting the runaround with them, and so is my Dr. (she submitted all the forms that they needed) but we still wait.
I would never recommend them to anyone...and when I see their commercial on t.v. I want to throw a shoe at the t.v.
 3rd of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

The Scooter Store - THE CHAIR IS MALFUNCTIONING.
THE SCOOTER STORE
1160 TELLER AVENUE
Bronx
New York
Phone: (631)891-2209

I'VE HAD THIS JAZZY 1160 POWER BARIATRIC WHEELCHAIR FOR 1 1/2 YEARS AND THE CHAIR HAS BEEN MESSED UP FROM DAY 1. THE CHAIR IS MAKING NOISES, CLICKING NOISES, AND ETC. I WANT A NEW CHAIR ASAP. WHEN I CALL FOR THE REPAIR SERVICE THEY DON'T WANT TO REPAIR IT OR THEY TELL ME I'VE GOT TO PAY OUT OF POCKET.
 17th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
Its making noises because you are so fucking fat the chair frame and suspension is loosening up. The clicking sounds are from the gearbox, which you are also overloading.
 2nd of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
LET THE BUYER BEWARE!!! These are people you do not want to get anywhere near for any reason whatsoever. They are skilled only at getting paid by Medicare, and after that forget customer service. After receipt of the chair, I ordered an Assist Tray. It was not as described or pictured. I sent it back by UPS fully insured, at a cost to me of about $45. It was received by them 3-1/2 months ago and signed for by their employee "Stolinski". I have tracking number and reference number.
Credit card company reports they have never given me a credit.
Now they are billing me for $231 showing it was returned, but that I still owe them $231. I wrote them and explained the situation and begged for a written answer. None received.

Now I just received a repeat bill of $231, completely ignoring my letter. Apparently, everyone at THE SCOOTER SCOOTER SCORE, NEW BRAUNFELS, TEXAS, is out to lunch.

If you want a power chair, go someplace else and read reviews first.
Perhaps these people think I have a mental problem and will foolishly pay them again. Worst company I ever dealt with.
 24th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
medicare provided the chair i am a double knee bilateral amputee they said i was denied, and any repairs need to be out of pocket it is a piece of crap but its all i have...

Contact Us