The Oxford Program

Posted:

Scam

Oxford Program
I inquired about the program, and was unsure if the career counseling would be careless and mass-produced. The website said it offered a full refund though if one wasn´t pleased. So I decided to take the risk and start the program. They made you post all your private information on the website though and I said I didn´t feel comfortable with it. I received hardly any response and the owner of the company who on the website claims he will offer valuable feedback, never gave me his feedback no matter how many times I requested it by email. The phone is never answered by a living person which is bizarre and means they don´t even have a receptionist. I said I wanted to talk to someone over the phone because I wasn´t happy about the results so far of the counseling and the owner refused .He couldn´t even let me air my discontent with someone who was alive over the phone! All I wanted was to ask when I would get the real feedback that the website offered. Because all the guy offered was for me to do some online camp, and I had already been tricked before into purchasing more of the online program thinking I would finally get feedback the next time. So of course after that I got mad and then I just said I wanted my money back.

The bottom line is, the owner of the company claims he will give his feedback and I never got it. No one will answer you over the phone about your complaints (really bad complaint service) and when you ask for a refund, they will first tell you they can´t give you one (treat you badly in other words), and then will finally say all they can give you is a third of what you paid. So bottom line, the website is completely misleading.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Education

Comments

N  23rd of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
Curious what date this complaint was submitted? Thank you
N  20th of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
I took the program seriously and wanted to get some good information and direction. But I did not get either. It is mostly just a web forum. Not worth it at all. I requested a refund, but they did not reply. I just want to warn people so they don't fall for it, like I did.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree