logo

Wholly unacceptable

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

the loan modification group, Simi Valley, California Complaints & Reviews - Scam

the loan modification group Contacts & Informations

the loan modification group

Posted:    billy norred

Scam

The Loan Modification Group
Simi Valley, California
This company promise youthat they can get you loan reduced and they take your money and they can't. if you have had any negitive dealings with the Loan Modification Group contact me at 877-700-4274 to begin a class action law suit. or you can email me at billynorred@aol.com
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Oct, 2008 by   Gloria 0 Votes
I have checked into this loan modification group that wanted $1650 to get me an adjustable rate. I have tried to refinance to be turned down. I received a call from this company and they faxed me the information for me to sign and fill out. I was a little sceptical so my husband went to our local bank and they investigated it for us and told us that this is a scam... so needless to say we stayed away from it. Who has $1650 to loose these days and times
 28th of Oct, 2008 by   John Murtough 0 Votes
I disagree with this statement. I used the Loan modification group in hicksville to modify my adjustable loan, and they did everything they said they would. I had a 9% adj and I was 4 months behind, and their lawyer was able to get my rate fixed at 6.5%, and put my missed payments back into my mortgage. I did have to pay 15% of the missed payments but thats nothing compared to what i owed.
 17th of Dec, 2008 by   Mike 0 Votes
It is really discouraging to see this complaint from this homeowner. Billy Norred signed up with LMG to help him make his house more affordable for him but when we came to him with an offer that was sent to him as well from his lender he decided to cut us out of the process. We were able to reinstate his loan after 11 months of missed payments with a down payment of $7800 and a monthly payment of $4200...which was saving Billy $1200 per month over what his current payment was. It is unfortunate day for a service company when you do all the work necessary to get a client the above proposal and then to have them backdoor you and go to the lender directly with the proposal we had got for him. Its ironic that Billy Norred is in the service industry doing consulting for car dealerships and this is how he repays a company that does a service for him.
 17th of Dec, 2008 by   Bum454ss 0 Votes
Just like Peoples First Financial promises within 60 days they'll get us a 6% max interest rate, here we are over 100 days later and they come up with 7.9% ( a 1.1% diff.) and that's a job well done. No refund... no apologies... Liars!!!
 3rd of Mar, 2009 by   LoanFraudRecovery 0 Votes
If you've been the victim of loan modification fraud visit loanfraudlegalhelp .com
 30th of Apr, 2009 by   ana 0 Votes
Hmmm...could "Mike" be the Mike that took my $ too?? I'm not worried...I have a lawyer now and plan on getting all of my money back. They make many promises and don't deliver. I am going to do my best to stop this company from taking money from innocent people.
 14th of May, 2009 by   John Q Public 0 Votes
LMG is a scam they took my money too. Don"t trust Mike or Don or anyone else with The Loan Modification Group. I am sueing them too!
 26th of May, 2009 by   Dave 0 Votes
Is this "Mike Fernando" from Loan Modification Group in Simi Valley? Somehow these guys contacted me on my cell phone, that was a shock. How did they get the number? They also are very keen on convincing me that this is not a scam backing it up with a lot of info that looks legit. If what they say is true, then I would pay triple for what they are charging; $1500 up front and $1500, 30 days in. However, what is very troubling is that they charge up front. For $3k, they must have a huge staff of people to work with the lenders of these loans.
 29th of May, 2009 by   ana 0 Votes
Dave~ nope, not Mike Fernando...Mike McConville in Simi Valley-Granada Hills-Mission Hills whichever suits him that day. Put it to you this way...google his name with loan modification or scam and you'll find out what the company and their employees are all about. Also it is illegal for any company to ask for fees upfront if they aren't licensed with the Department of Real Estate ( www.dre.gov) So check it out for yourself and make your own decision. I'm sure you'll figure it out pretty quickly.

John~ good to hear that you are doing the same. I know someone else who is suing. You might also want to look into reporting them to the Attny general and to the Federal trade commision/consumer protection agency.

It's sad that they keep doing this and getting away with it. But I'm sure for NOT THAT MUCH LONGER!!
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   ana 0 Votes
I hearby redact all negative and derogatory comments made against Loan Modification Group and it's employees including Mike McConville. My allegations are disputed and after a meet and confer with the Company, a full and complete refund was issued to my satisfaction.
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   starmayden 0 Votes
Ok...I've gone through the same issue. Paid $3000 for a modification that came to nothing. I was told that there would be no refund because "our team put in lots of hours" and so we have no loan, no home and no refund.

How did you get the meet and confer with the Company? I desperately need that money back if I'm to survive. They won't return phone calls or even try to make things right with me. Any advice you have would be so appreciated.
 10th of Sep, 2009 by   EL2007 0 Votes
I am So sorry to hear what happened that’s why I entrusted in a law firm to get my Modification done. I recently did a loan Modification with the Sherman and nathanson Law Group. They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful company to work with. If I may recommend any company to do your loan modification I would give them a call, they did my entire loan modification in exactly 47 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get there house taken from them. You can contact them at 424-205-1810 the gentlemen I worked with name was Bret hope this was helpful.

Grandparent Scams