logo

The Koszinski Group

Posted:    Brad G

Have not received order

The Koszinski Group
Had no problem in the past, have not received my last order. I see many

consumers have made the same complaint. another ripoff from another herbal

product company. They do not list a phone number or email address, that

should always be listed when a product is sold. What can we do about companies like this. Where do we need to write to voice our complaint.

These type of companies need to be approved by the fda before obtaining

a license to sell their produts. The product seemed to work well and have not had a problem in receiving my order until this last one of 10 days ago
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Feb, 2011 by   Michael of maui 0 Votes
When a co. in this day and age does not have an e-mail add.or a phone # and does not list the ingredients of their product one has to question the validity of their product.I also received some mail from The Koszinski Group. They must have gotten my address and name from an online service knowing that I have ordered other products like this and yet where is their web site ?????????????? I will not order a product unless I know whats in it.

Michael of Maui
 19th of Feb, 2011 by   Michael of maui 0 Votes
One has to question a product that does not list the ingredients, has no phone # and does not have an e-mail address. i received an order form that was sent to me by mail also.My address must have come from some online search engine that provides names and addresses of men that have ordered like products and yet where is their e-mail address or website, it's so easy to get one and it adds a degree of accountability which it seems this co. does not represent therefore I will not order this product. "Buyers Beware"
 19th of Dec, 2013 by   Marvin D 0 Votes
I was promised double money back, when I ordered.Didn't work, so sent back 6-4-13. Havn't heard from Koszinki Group, or refund.
 19th of Dec, 2013 by   Marvin D 0 Votes
I order from Koszinski Group sent back 6-4-13, Havn't had any response. Not good

Holiday Shopping Tips 2010 for Consumers