Thalapakatti Briyani Restaurant

No Price List & Food Taste Horrible

Thalapakatti Briyani
I went to this so called Thalapakatti Briyani Resturant last saturday located at Sentul, KL. This shop is newly opened. The outlet doesnt sell anything else than briyani. You got only three options ... Chicken/Mutton/Vegetarian. They dont provide us a menu card. They dont even have price board list. Its a two storey building restaurant, but once u go inside ...the atmosphere is almost like a normal cheap rated fish curry head restaurant. I ordered a Chicken Briyani... After they serve me, ...for a moment i looked up at the server n said "is this briyani or sum sort of masala rice?". Its not an original briyani, Only the rice they use is basmathi, other than that its just plain... Its so Gummy & The taste is Hopeles!!Sucks!! The chicken is uncooked & bleeding. End of the Day the charges for one plate of Briyani is RM15.00. OH My God i just said to may self, this is my last visit to here & this restaurant will close shop in a very short period. My advise to all, since my hometown is penang (the food paradise) if anyone want to taste the original briyani pls proceed to Hamediyaah Restaurant at Campbell Street in penang. Thank you...
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Malaysia Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us