Kindely refer my E-mails as, (1 ) dated;29-04-2010 to the address complianceofficer@tfciltd.com (2) dated;06-05-2010 to the address tfciho@nde.vsnl.net.in (3) dated; 28-05-2010 to the address tfciho@nde.vsnl.net.in (4) dated;01-06-2010 to the address complianceofficer@tfciltd.com (5) dated;03-06-2010 to the address tfciho@nde.vsnl.net.in, regarding my dividend warrent for 2008-2009 which we have not received so far.

I have been writing to every corner of your esteemed company as detailed above, but none of them have even cared to reply us to give us satisfaction whether our e-mails are being received or not .This continued silence in our e-mails raised doubts in our minds about the credibility of the company towords the small investors.

Now with high hopes I write to you to see why my e-mails have not been replied. At the same time please see why my Dividend Warrent had not been sent so far.Matter may be treated on priority to relieve me from further loss of time and trouble

Yours faithfully
Aaisha Bano
FOLIO NO/DPID NO.300513 - 12761170
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Equipment Leasing & Financing
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us