logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
PHS WASHROOMS
False & miss leading contract.None service provider.
2. (0 mins ago)
ICICI Bank
Unable to COnfirm Payee while abroad
3. (5 mins ago)
UKMail
Shocking Behaviour
4. (5 mins ago)
Interactive Option
The rep started to charge me for nothing
5. (8 mins ago)

fake products advertising

fake educational products
Malta
testking.org
I ordered from http://testking.org a RH302 product, based on the sample shown on their website and they send me a totally different product, nothing similar to what was in the sample. I have talked them into this, trying to get my money back because this was obviously a scam, they refused to do so. I am telling this because I don't want other to make the same mistake I did.

testking.org sucks and you should never use it !!!
Comments Malta E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jul, 2010 by   Julian Black -1 Votes
Disagree totally!

I ordered the testking.org 70-640 and 70-642 Q&As four months ago. Their Q&As are very useful for me. Only one question I didn't see in their test prep. I pass the actual exams with flying colors with their help. I'll order their 70-680 test questions next month.
 18th of Jul, 2010 by   Julian Black -1 Votes
Can't agree with you.

PS.
I'm very disapointed with the testking.com. I was their fans before. I always order their exams. But later, I found the testking.org. Their questions are the most up-to-dated. Not like the testking.com, testking.org products never expired. And there are no wrong answers. They offer me six months free updates. I can use their exam prep in Mac OS and my iphone. They have a new fans now.
 17th of Jan, 2011 by   wsjason +1 Votes
Both testking.com and testking.org are the same website. This was obviously a testking.com scam.
 20th of May, 2011 by   acme7777 +1 Votes
Do not purchase this product!!! First of all it's totally outdated and the materials/practice labs provide no guidance, are completely useless, and are loaded w/ errors. TK claims they have high success for their customers. Not true, total scam!!! After contacting TK directly, they also claim they will not guarantee the success of this product even after website clearly states guarantee w/ zero ambiguity. Stay away and use reputable preparation materials from Micronics, INE, or IPExpert.
 30th of Jul, 2011 by   kgk 0 Votes
Hi
Guest:
Hello...i have failed my GMAT by reading and purchasing your dump...and also there was no response to my mails which i have sent...could you please help
Suzie:
We are only offering practice questions for this exam which can be used to build up your theoretical knowledge. This in turn helps our users pass the exam.
The questions aren’t necessarily supposed to be the same as the ones in the real exam.
Suzie:
We do not offer money back guarantee on this exam but we offer free new exam guarantee. Which means, if you fail the exam in your first attempt you can claim guarantee and get it replaced by any other of your choice.
Guest:
you have also assured me that i would be getting a reply by the end of the day...but there wasn't any
Suzie:
Secondly there is no failure score on GMAT
May I have your Login Id please
yes..its sednagreen@yahoo.co.in
Ok, so you want what?
can you provide the dump of VCP-310
Suzie:
Email your failed transcript to billing@test-king.com
They shall provide you details
And guide you forward
Guest:
i have done that long back and there is response from you
no response
Email again
can u help me
Suzie:
Until you get a response
no its been three times
Suzie:
I have forwarded your request
Suzie:
You will get a response soon enough
Guest:
thats really good...could you tell me when would i be getting a response on this
I dont know
Guest:
aren't there any one working...
Guest:
at the time of purchasing you people assure the whole of the impossibilities
Just wait
Dont fuss
Good Day
Bye
Guest:
i do not want to fuss...
Guest:
whats the point of you being here
Keep on fussing
Guest:
Keep watching what could publicity do

Do whatever you like
It wont make a 0.1% Difference
Bye
 30th of Jul, 2011 by   kgk +1 Votes
TESTKING is a SCAM AND FAKE ONE...PLEASE SEE THE ABOVE RESPONSE FROM THEIR EXECUTIVE..THEY ARE REALLY LEAST BOTHERED AFTER WE PURCHASE THE MATERIAL
 30th of Jul, 2011 by   Trontech +1 Votes
I ordered the Q&A with explanations for VMware VCP-410. The answers MIGHT be correct, but the explanations have 3 problems:
1. They refer to documentation for VCP400 - NOT 410. totally outdated.
2. Even in the old documents, they refer to the wrong page, so you have to search the docs to find the reference.
3. The explanations are in such badly broken English that they are hard to understand.

I purchased it on a credit card, so my plan of action is simple ... if they won't give me a refund, I'll call Visa and challenge the purchase.
I'll never buy from them again.
 31st of Jul, 2011 by   Kdub13 0 Votes
I bought the TestKing.com bundle (audio, "lab", sample questions, etc) for MS exam 70-680 and failed it miserably (I made a 430).

I have been using Windows 7 on an Enterprise level since it was released so I have a good working knowledge of the OS. There was not a single question in the practice exams that was on the actual exam; none of the topics were even the same. It was a tremendous waste of my time (and $) to use TestKing.com materials to study for this exam.

After failing the exam I went home to investigate their guarantee to refund your $ if you don't pass the exam on your first try. I could no longer log in to the site; it doesn't even recognize my username. I am about to call customer service to see if they will honor their guarantee-wish me luck!

I will never again use TestKing.com for any study materials, I cannot overstate what a waste of time and $ it was for me.
 25th of Nov, 2011 by   guest216 0 Votes
I just cleared TOGAF today, I baught the package from testking.me. BUT ..Not even one question from the practice test !!. These guys are big cheaters they are FAKE !. Dont fall into their trap. I cleared coz i had prepared well and i went thru a professional training and i understood the concept very well. That just saved me, i dont care abt their refund, coz the price of the exam was $320 !, i'd have lost big had a depended on their material. NEVER BUY FROM ANY TESTKING !!
 28th of Jun, 2012 by   guest Angie 0 Votes
Test King support are NOT helpful. There so called "24/7 online chat support" is a joke. It is definitely not 24/7. When you email them for assistance, they obviously don't read it, because they reply with a scripted response. I am unable to use their products because I have a MAC laptop and no access to a Windows operating system, which is needed to use their products. I asked for a refund that they have given me the run around rather than refund my money. I've sent numerous emails and have not gotten ANY help. I will NEVER use Test King. They are a total rip off. They are quick to take your money and will offer you VERY little to NO assistance when you ask for a refund or are not able to download/use their products. Angie W.
 17th of Aug, 2012 by   TestKing2 0 Votes
I've had the same experience. Failed my exam and contacted support for a refund because the questions where total rubbish. I Purchased from www.testking.com, read their answer to a few of my requests for a refund:

TestKings.com (with an S)
Hello,
We offer you real exam questions for Microsoft here on TESTKINGS, TESTKING.COM is our sister web site and since you bought from them already, I can give you 30% discount if you buy the real exam questions from us.
Let me know if you want to avail the discount.
Regards,
TestKings Support

TestKing.com (Without an S)
Hi,
Sorry to know about your failure. Please note that we offer only practice question in this exam of Microsoft exam to give an idea what it will be in the real exam at the testing centre. Consequently, we do not expect any update. Therefore, the claim qualifies for only exam exchange whereas the money back guarantee is not valid on this. Further, it is clearly mentioned on the FAQs on Exam Page and Guarantee Page. In this exam exchange the compensation value will be equal or less than the actual amount spent on the purchase of the product
Please do not hesitate to contact if you are facing some issue
With Warm Wishes
Testking Billing

They also mailed me:
Hello,
I hope you will be fine. Please use the following link to discuss the failed exam request. I am available 16 hours a day so please use the following link http://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/testkings.html?ps_s=E0w0nRR7aPSo
I will be happy to find a best solution for you.
Regards,
TestKings Support

I tried that a few times but I think they mean we are not available for at least 16 hours a day!

People please do not fall for this scam as I and others on this board have.
 26th of Mar, 2013 by   nkamals 0 Votes
I bought test 70-680 questions from testking. I appeared for exam yesterday and it was total disaster. There was just 1 or two questions from test kings questions. I failed with score 443. It is really watse of time and money for sure. Now i even can not login to testking website... it doesn't recongnise my username and password to login... I am just hoping to get my money back... figure crossed ... I will very ever buy anything from this web site ... very frustrating...
 13th of Jul, 2013 by   mp_er 0 Votes
I ordered from http://testking.org a Polycom PCVE 1Ko-001 product, based on the sample shown on their website and they send me a totally different product, nothing similar to what was in the sample. I have talked them into this, trying to get my money back because this was obviously a scam, they refused to do so.
 13th of Jul, 2013 by   mp_er 0 Votes
I ordered from http://testking.org a Polycom PCVE 1K0-001 product, based on the sample shown on their website and they send me a totally different product, nothing similar to what was in the sample. I have talked them into this, trying to get my money back because this was obviously a scam, they refused to do so.

Invoice Number: #2635257

Polycom 1K0-001 Questions & Answers 1 @ $99.99 $99.99
Discount: $15.00
Total $84.99
Balance Due $0.00

Thank you for purchasing your Certification Training resources from Testking.com.
 7th of May, 2014 by   Harvsman 0 Votes
Test King sold me the 1z0-027 for Exadata prep test.

Several questions with wrong answers

Don't BUY this!
THERE IS NO REFUND AT ALL

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Perfect Food Company Scams!

Latest Groups