logo

Tracy Gray, Five Star Talent and Productions
misrepresentation
3. (8 mins ago)
Bbqspareparts.co.uk
Stay well clear otherwise you will be robbed
4. (15 mins ago)
Entertainment Weekly

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Televisionfanatic, White Plains, New York Complaints & Reviews - Website full of viruses and malware programs

Televisionfanatic Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2014-05-18 by    Mindspark Support

Website full of viruses and malware programs

televisionfanatic
White Plains, New York
Hi Dindon,
This is Jon from TelevisionFanatic. Please rest assured Mindspark’s products, including TelevisionFanatic are not adware, spyware or malicious. Our products are not distributed to collect personal information, do not monitor user behavior on the Internet, do not log or track keystrokes, and do not serve pop-up ads. We wouldn't stand for such behavior, and wouldn't’expect our 20
Million+ monthly active users to stand for it, either.

The Mindspark network of web brands provide safe, fun, useful, and satisfying features to enhance a users’
online experience. Sites that provide web reputation ratings based on professional research do not rate our sites adversely, some of which include:

Norton Safeweb – http://safeweb.norton.com/
Trend – http://global.sitesafety.trendmicro.com/
SiteAdvisor – http://www.siteadvisor.com/
Regarding your previous requests for assistance, I am not sure why you did not receive a response to your emails but we will look into it. If you need assistance in removing our toolbar or restoring your browser settings you can find help here: http://support.mindspark.com. Or you can reach us at customercare@help.mindspark.com.

Regards,
Jon
Mindspark Support
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jul, 2011 by   Micrune 0 Votes

Televisionfanatic - Had all sorts of problems and I didn't realize I even had this
Televisionfanatic

Had all sorts of problems and I didn't realize I even had this, Says I got it from Facebook. Now trying to get rid of it!!!
 29th of Aug, 2011 by   Guizem 0 Votes

Televisionfanatic - Avoid at any cost guys
televisionfanatic.com

Boy am I glad I read reviews before clicking on that all-powerful mouse. And Mickey thought he was big!!!
 7th of Nov, 2011 by   Paul Farley 0 Votes
I just downloaded Televisionfanatic to turn my PC into a TV. My PC is Windows XP. I have Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox 7 installed. As soon as I rebooted with tvfanatic, both browsers crashed upon opening. As soon as I removed tvfanatic, my browsers worked again. So I'm staying away from this app.
 23rd of Nov, 2011 by   Maverone 0 Votes

Televisionfanatic - I'm always suspicious of sites that want me to download anything
Televisionfanatic

When I first found televisionfanatic.com, I was suspicious simply because it directed me to download the application to access the site features. RED FLAG! Ironically, I was linked to this site from Discovery Channel's website. I'm always suspicious of sites that want me to download anything.
 3rd of Jan, 2012 by   Worcege 0 Votes

Televisionfanatic - Plain and simply a scam, something I would never use
Televisionfanatic

Plain and Simply a Scam something I would never use. Why download and not know what you are getting when you can get it for Free at other sites that don't require downloading anything.
 6th of May, 2012 by   johnnybgoodok 0 Votes
Thank you very much for the input about tvfanatic, i almost went for it but something told me to look into it first, and i am glad that i did.So how come they can get away with this Crap? Is there no law against these kind of companys that keep on doing this to us? Once again thanks aussie john.
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   Poruiake 0 Votes

Televisionfanatic - Great site if you don't mind it stealing all personal information while you watch an movie
Televisionfanatic

Great site if you don't mind it stealing all personal information while you watch an movie. Small price of giving your address book and email password in exchange for a decent show.
 4th of Sep, 2012 by   Chimoke 0 Votes

Televisionfanatic - This is not real even though norton says it is safe
Televisionfanatic

This is not real even though norton says it is safe, go to norton and read reviews. its a mistake. also i downloaded televisionfanatic.exe and i got the google redirect virus i had to spend 30$ to get removed using malwarebytes and a rootkit removal.do not download this!!!
 28th of Sep, 2012 by   Giorde 0 Votes

Televisionfanatic - This site is the worst possible
Televisionfanatic

This site is the worst possible you open it in Chrome and then it tells you over and over you must download Chrome make no sense at all
 5th of Jun, 2013 by   NAVEGANTE 0 Votes
Gracias por sus comentarios, estaba a punto de descargar esta aplicación, y lo hubiera hecho, pero gracias a ustedes me dí cuenta que hubiera sido un gran gran gran error, gracias por sus excelentes consejos
 29th of Dec, 2013 by   joemelvin1@hotmail.com 0 Votes
I jst tries to view the supposedly FREE episodes of AIRWOLF but was told they were
not available mfor loading. What gives?
 29th of Dec, 2013 by   joemelvin1@hotmail.com -1 Votes
I just tries to view the supposedly FREE episodes of AIRWOLF but was told they were
not available for loading. What gives?
 29th of Dec, 2013 by   joemelvin1@hotmail.com 0 Votes