logo

Team Mobile Contacts & Informations

Team Mobile

Posted: 2011-04-29 by

Team Mobile
I was planning on switching my service to Team Mobile from Verizon but now I'm not sure. First off, I spend an HOUR last night trying to order the G2 phone with new service and their website kept bombing out. I was on-line with a chat representative who kept telling me to "refresh" the page which did nothing but give me a blank screen. She told me try later after spending an hour trying to order a phone.

Turns out they were updating their site last night ( shouldn't the rep. know that???) and the phone I wanted is no longer available on-promotion. Apparently, this is MY FAULT because they didn't get my SS or credit card info. which I won't have input it IF I COULD HAVE GOTTEN TO THAT PAGE TO INPUT IT.

After being on the phone for a half hour with "Stacey" a rep who seemed like she really tried I got transfered to the web services people-like what do they do??? A rather snotty lady Charlene told me that she couldn't do anything and they would send it to another dept and "maybe" they could get me the phone I wanted but they weren't sure since they didn't have my info. I asked to speak to a supervisor but was told they were ALL Busy conveniently and was put on hold for another 10 -15 minutes. Then Charlene told me that she needed my SS and all my info so they could see WHAT I was qualified to purchase. When I tried to ask Charlene what dept. she was in and why she was getting my info just so I could understand WHY I was on the phone for so LONG she got frustrated with me and was like " Look I just got this call". REALLY? They she kept apologizing and then acted like it was my fault I was so frustrated that I couldn't get the phone I wanted for the price I wanted even though the reason couldn't get it because of their website issues.

Charlene asked if I minded holding again and couldn't understand why I couldn't hold on for LONGER because I HAVE to go to WORK. She also couldn't understand why I might not call back...Really?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Tips