Complaint against fraud/fake institute
Prithviraj Coimbatore 12/06/11
Ph no 7373655152
E- MAIL: PRITHVI.ICE@GMAIL.COM
CMS computer institute (010410)
Whom so ever it may concern
Sub: (Refund of entire training fee due to failure in Quality, Quantity and Duration of training by an ISO certified institute, FAKE EDUCATION INSTITUTE CMS COMPUTER INSTITUTE).
I am Prithviraj and have been studying in CMS institute (Coimbatore) since 7 months by attending 2 modules in a day and still left off with 3rd module to be completed and some in other modules. 30 % of entire course yet to be completed. Management promised to complete the course in 4 months in fast track as I was supposed to undergo a surgery 3 month back. Now its been 7 months (6 months was promised in your advertisement) and still remaining, In spite of me adjusting to all the re scheduling of classes every week and me undergoing 2 and more modules in a same day. My health situation has gone bad since I didn’t undergo the medication on the right time, which required a 1 month bed rest. Your management failed to deliver the promise in promised duration. Your institute did not meet the ISO quality standards requirement, neither Microsoft’s nor Linux Lab requirement.
A detail report on the fraud in CMS computer institute institute. Refund of the Fees to all the students and closure of the institute and sever action on the management staff on the conscious doing the fraud .
A.FALSE COMITMENT AND ADVERTISMENT BEFORE JOINING .
1. When I asked about practical classes on the courses in CMS comparing to other institute?
Commitment: Mr. Gokul Krishnan (CMS Coimbatore centre manager) said that everything will be taught in practically in lab and books are given only for reference.
Later: When there was no practical lab and issued were raised. Reply I got from the trainers and Gokul:
Abdul: L1 Trainer
• Practical classes can’t be taken, because a small mistake in program may disable the devices (Router and switches)
Sridhar: L1 Trainer
• CCNA can’t be taught in 54 hours; you need to spend 1 year and have to get trained in CISCO.
• I don’t have the rights to touch the devices used in practicals. You have to get permission from the centre manager.
• A part in Router is missing so practical classes are not possible.
• No company is going to offer job in networking/ Server immediately on joining so learn only basic to clear the interview get placed as a desktop support.
• The centre manager said the same as above “No company is going to offer job in networking immediately on joining so learn only basic to clear the interview get placed as a desktop support.”
• When issue was raised to next level Ramanujam, he blamed that I was irregular to classes. (I had more than 98% of attendance).
• He also said that it was my mistake that I didn’t make the complaint earlier. Complaint was made many times verbally with L1 & L2.
• The last level to address issue said on 25th May while in conference call with Ramanujam that “Everything can’t be taught, I have to learn from books”.
2. Before joining, in another session with Gokul and Saravanan (Placement officer), I asked whether CMS institute is CISCO training partner?
• Both replied YES.
• But after joining and enquiry I found that CMS institute is not CISCO training partner.
3. Session with Gokul & saravanan: To find and judge the quality of training I consolidated my entire question in 1 single question “With CMS training will I be able to pass the CCNA global examination “?
• Both replied “Definitely, even our people will help you”. You too have to give full cooperation.
Later Mr. Abdul, Sridhar, Gokul all said CCNA global exam can’t be passed without DUMPS (The questions which are leaked in internet). We have to memorize the question and answer. No one can solve the question.
The center provided me with Microsoft (MCSA DUMPS), I didn’t want to get certify by memorizing the questions without attaining the knowledge. So, when I asked Gokul his response was the same as his staffs “global exam can’t be passed without DUMPS (The questions which are leaked in internet) we have to memorize the question and answer. No one can solve the question. I even requested the trainers to discuss the sample question, but the replied it’s not possible.
4. Their Advertisement states that the CCNS course will be completed in 6 months with 4 hours per day. When I asked Gokul even he confirmed with a YES.
Total hours for CCNS were 520 hours. But the classes were only 2 hours a day. If the classes were 4 hours a day the entire course CCNS would have been completed in 5.2 months (520/4 = 130 hours, 5 days a week 130/25) . But since the classes were only 2 days a week with many holidays estimated to 10 + months .When issues was addressed to Gokul, he said there is no other free time. I discontinued due to lack of quality and quantity of training on 26 may and still 35% and more course remained.
5. Advertisement and commitment “100% on job training for all CCNS candidate with stipend even before the completion of course”.
Advertisement clearly states that on job training is a part of training program. So the on job training should be a part of the 6 month course with stipend, but no one was placed so far rather recruited for their own concern CMS info system with a less salary of 5k. Many candidates have not even been placed.
6. Gokul commitment “CCNA, Microsoft, red hat Global syllabus would be covered”.
Not even 30% of global syllabus was covered (explained in next page). When issues were addressed management replied that “We will train only for desktop level”.
B. BAD QUALITY, QUANTITY AND DURATION WRT COURSE
PC engineering course:
Pc Engineering handled by Mr. Abdul 30% went fine, 30% he just dictated and rest 40% adapters, PCI, modem, printers, scanners, antivirus & firewall, Laptops & palmtops, Monitors, Storage device this all were assigned to students to take as a seminar in which mostly wrong information were given (student joined Pc engineering to learn and not to teach, If they can teach they would have learned themselves and don’t have to pay fees). Mr. Abdul smartly reduced his work by telling the student’s that internal marks will be determined only with seminar, so we had no choice.
The course were not covered completely in CCNA by Mr. Sridhar (trainer).He said that that’s all he can teach. If you want to learn complete CCNA CMS syllabus it will take 1 year and got too trained only by CISCO. When we (student) asked to take practical with the devices Mr. Sridhar said, the student has to get permission from Gokul (centre manager, Coimbatore) since someone has stolen the NVRAM from the Router. When requested Mr. Gokul, he said he will club other batches and take practical for a whole day some other day. He never kept his promise even after repeated reminder. Mr. Sridhar has covered only N+ with sub- netting and router Protocols programming (most of those he was not even able to explain and just dictated). Mr. Sridhar said that we students will be placed only as a desktop engineer (de motivating) so he was told by senior management to take only those topics. As a student I believed the institute knows the best so agreed him at that moment .Mr. Saravanan (Placement officer) & Mr.Gokul before getting the fees gave assurance that entire CCNA composite topic will be covered and with CMS training I can write CCNA Global exam and pass.
Later CMS Coimbatore management said I have to memorize the Global Certification questions which are illegally posted in internet in form of DUMPS and told that’s how all other institute in world Practice. Your trainers are not as technically qualified as they argue that switches (data link layer) devices uses IP address for addressing (Mr. Abdul, Mr Sridhar). Also when doubts were raised in Programming Mr. Sridhar could not even answer. When asked what is "frame cloud” he said "it can’t be explained ". When asked the exact definition of “Sub netting" he told he will get that next day. CCNA class timings were from 8.30 am to 10.30 am. But MR. Sridhar most often comes to classes only after 9.15 am or sometimes even later. So 2 hours classes were reduces to 1 hour in CCNA, and complete course was finisher only in less than 20 hours out of 72 hours.
Topics which is mandatory for CCNA course and promised by Gokul but were skipped in CMS :
1. CCNA Course: Mandatory concepts
Describe how a network works
• Use the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network. Yes
• Describe common networked applications including web applications. No
• Describe the impact of applications (Voice Over IP and Video Over IP) on a network. No
• Interpret network diagrams. No
• Determine the path between two hosts across a network. No
• Describe the components required for network and Internet communications. No
• Identify and correct common network problems at layers 1, 2, 3 and 7 using a layered model approach. No
Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and inter switch communications
• Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect switches to other network devices and hosts. No
• Explain the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks. No
• Explain network segmentation and basic traffic management concepts. No
• Explain basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches. No
• Perform and verify initial switch configuration tasks including remote access management. No
• Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities (including: ping, trace route, telnet, SSH, arp, ipconfig), SHOW & DEBUG commands. No
• Identify, prescribe, and resolve common switched network media issues, configuration issues, auto negotiation, and switch hardware failures. No
• Describe enhanced switching technologies (including: VTP, RSTP, VLAN, PVSTP, 802.1q). No
• Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them. No
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs .No. Only Programming dictated. Doubt not cleared.
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot trunking on Cisco switches. No. Only Programming dictated. Doubt not cleared. No. Only Programming dictated. Doubt not cleared.
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inter VLAN routing.
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VTP. No
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RSTP operation. No
• Interpret the output of various show and debug commands to verify the operational status of a Cisco switched network. No
• Implement basic switch security (including: port security, trunk access, management vlan other than vlan1, etc.)No
Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
Note: Mr. Ramanujam training head said there is nothing called DHCP in CCNA
• Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing. No
• Explain the operation and benefits of using DHCP and DNS. No
• Configure, verify and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operation on a router.(including: CLI/SDM).No
• Calculate and apply an addressing scheme including VLSM IP addressing design to a network. No
• Determine the appropriate classless addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment. No
• Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 (including: protocols, dual stack, tunnelling, etc).. No
• Describe IPv6 addresses. No
• Identify and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations. No
Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
• Describe basic routing concepts (including: packet forwarding, router lookup process). No
• Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect routers to other network devices and hosts. No
• Access and utilize the router to set basic parameters.(including: CLI/SDM). No
• Verify device configuration and network connectivity using ping, trace route, telnet, SSH or other utilities. No
• Manage IOS configuration files. (Including: save, edit, upgrade, restore). No . only save.
• Manage Cisco IOS. Yes
• Compare and contrast methods of routing and routing protocols. No
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF. No. Only Programming dictated. Doubt not cleared.
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP. No. Only Programming dictated. Doubt not cleared.
• Verify network connectivity (including: using ping, trace route, and telnet or SSH). No
• Troubleshoot routing issues. No
• Verify router hardware and software operation using SHOW & DEBUG commands. No
• Implement basic router security. No
Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN. No for all
• Describe standards associated with wireless media (including: IEEE WI-FI Alliance, ITU/FCC)
• Identify and describe the purpose of the components in a small wireless network. (Including: SSID, BSS, ESS)
• Identify the basic parameters to configure on a wireless network to ensure that devices connect to the correct access point
• Compare and contrast wireless security features and capabilities of WPA security (including: open, WEP, WPA-1/2)
• Identify common issues with implementing wireless networks. (Including: Interface, miss configuration)
Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats.
• Describe today's increasing network security threats and explain the need to implement a comprehensive security policy to mitigate the threats
• Explain general methods to mitigate common security threats to network devices, hosts, and applications
• Describe the functions of common security appliances and applications
• Describe security recommended practices including initial steps to secure network devices
Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
• Describe the purpose and types of ACLs. No
• Configure and apply ACLs based on network filtering requirements.(including: CLI/SDM). No. Only Programming dictated. Doubt not cleared.
• Configure and apply an ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router using (including: SDM/CLI). No. Only Programming dictated. Doubt not cleared.
• Verify and monitor ACLs in a network environment. No
• Troubleshoot ACL issues. No
• Explain the basic operation of NAT. No
• Configure NAT for given network requirements using (including: CLI/SDM). No. Only Programming dictated. Doubt not cleared.
• Troubleshoot NAT issues. No
Implement and verify WAN links
• Describe different methods for connecting to a WAN. No
• Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection. No
• Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers. No. Only Programming dictated. Doubt not cleared.
• Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues. No
• Describe VPN technology (including: importance, benefits, role, impact, components). No
• Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers. No
Microsoft Vista Course: Microsoft training partner.
Topics which is mandatory for Vista course and promised by Gokul but were skipped in CMS
Mr. Sridhar handled VISTA classes even, which he completed in 3 day 2 hours per day. Even for vista he came 1 hour late, summing up he completed vista in 3 or 5 hours. He got the signature for all the other days, promising that that what that’s what he was told to take by MR. Gokul.
http://www.globalknowledge.com/training/course.asp?pageid=9&courseid=11220&catid=184&country=United+States (reference site)
VISTA Course: Mandatory concepts
Maintaining and Optimizing Windows Vista Systems
• Maintaining Performance Using Windows Vista Performance Tools. No
• Optimizing Windows Using Windows Vista Diagnostics Tools. No
• Configuring Windows Update. No
Configuring Windows Vista Media Applications 2.
• Configuring Windows Media Player for Windows Vista. No
• Configuring Windows Media Center. No
Configuring Windows Vista Productivity Applications
• Configuring Windows Sidebar. No
• Configuring Windows Calendar. No
• Configuring Windows Fax and Scan. No
Configuring Mobile Computers
• Configuring Mobile Computer Settings. No
• Configuring Mobile Devices. No
• Configuring Power Options. No
Configuring Tablet PC Settings
• Configuring Windows Vista Tablet PC Settings. No
• Configuring Pen and Input Devices. No
Networking Mobile Computers
• Networking Without Wires. No
• Connecting to a Wireless Network. No
• Working with Offline Files. No
Microsoft certified server administrator: Microsoft training partner
2nd module still some 20- 30 hours is remaining and it’s been 7 months. 2nd module contained MCSA and LINUX. MCSA was handled by Mr. Abdul and the classes timings was from 10 am to 12pm. During that period there was a regular power shut down from 9am to 11 am in Coimbatore .The entire UPS power was used by pervious CCNA student’s .In CMS Coimbatore if 3 computers are turned on the UPS supports only 45 - 60 minutes. So, when we start MCSA classes by the time half of the backup power was consumed by the pervious batch. MCSA classes were totally 30+30+30+30 hours but we were trained only not more than 30 hours. Mr. Abdul said there is no other time available to re schedule classes, only we (students) will not be able to complete in expected time. Only installation and configure were shown and again Mr. Abdul said Microsoft exams has to be passed only with DUMPS by memorizing the answers only. He also gave amazing tips to memorize. We were also given wrong information from Mr. Abdul, Mr .Gokul and Miss.Niranjana that Microsoft has increased the exam fee from 2000 to 4000k from 23 April.
Topics which is mandatory for MCSA course and promised by Gokul but were skipped in CMS.
MCSA course: Mandatory concepts
From Microsoft book: Note: This is just the from index page there are more sub topics
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (70-290)
• Monitoring server performance.
• Performing real time and logged monitoring
• Configuring and managing counter logs
• Configuring alerts
• Recovering from server failure
• Managing disaster recovery
• Managing windows server update services
• Installing and configuring windows server update services
• Maintaining software by using windows server update services
• Securing server
• Implementing core server security
• Hardening server
• Microsoft base line security analyzer.
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (70-291)
• Managing a DHCP database
• Applying security guidelines for DHCP
• NetBIOS Resolution
• Viewing names on a client
• Managing DNS records
• Monitoring and managing DNS
• Managing WINS database
• Implementing IP Sec
• IP sec deployment
• Configuring wireless access
• Centralized authentication using IAS
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure (70-294)
• Operation master roles ( schema, PDC, RID emulators)
• Transferring and resizing Operation master roles
• Planning placement Transferring and resizing Operation master
• Tailspin toy
• Site topology
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 (70-236)
• •IIS Virtual Directories for Exchange
• •How Outlook Anywhere Works
• •Active-Sync Architecture
• •New Active-Sync Features
• •Setting Up Active-Sync
• •Active Sync Mobile Device Configuration
• •Transport layer Security Architecture
• •TLS Types
• •Implementing TLS
REDHAT LINUX COURSE: Mandatory concepts
LINUX: was handled by Mr. Moorthy in Linux 033 he skipped many topics like wild card, environmental variables, CUPS, BSD, LP, many more. He is too smart and gives reply technically so that we may not question him.
Red Hat Linux Essentials (RH 033)
• An introduction to some of the most useful text-processing utilities in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, including cut, sed, sort, diff and patch.
• Partitions, inodes, linking and archiving tools
• Advanced file system permissions like SetUID and SetGID.
Red Hat Linux System Administration (RH 133)
• The Linux Kernel
• Kernel Images and Variants
• Kernel Modules
• Kernel Module Utilities
• Managing the initrd Image
• Accessing Drivers Through /dev
• Device Node Examples
• Managing /dev with udev
• Adding Files Under /dev
• Kernel Configuration With /proc
• /proc Examples
• sysctl : Persistent Kernel Configuration
• Exploring Hardware Devices
• Monitoring Processes and Resources
• Example: LDAP Configuration
• SUID and SGID Executables
• SGID Directories
• The Sticky Bit
• Default File Permissions
• Access Control Lists (ACLs)
• Transparent Dynamic Configuration
• Implementing IPv6
• IPv6: Dynamic Interface Configuration
• IPv6: Static Interface Configuration
• IPv6: Routing Configuration
• Virtualization with Xen
• Hardware Considerations
• Preparing Domain-0
• Virtual Resources
• Domain-U Configuration
• Installing a new Domain-U
• Domain Management with xm
• Activating Domains on boot
Red Hat Linux Networking & Security Administration (RH 253)
• tcp_wrappers Configuration
• Internet Protocol and Routing
• Net filter Overview
• Rules: General Considerations
• Connection Tracking
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• IPv6 and ip6tables
• Hands-on Lab: Securing Networking
• The Need For Encryption
• Symmetric Encryption
• Asymmetric Encryption
• Public Key Infrastructures
• Digital Certificates
• Account Management
• Account Information (Name Service)
• Name Service Switch (NSS)
• Pluggable Authentication Modules (PAM)
• PAM Operation
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Virtualization (RH 184)
Before this course was completed I dis-continued the course because it was more than 7 months and no quality and quantity. The above mentioned topics not covered from the following site or the original course material. Skipping these topics a student can’t pass a global certification exam honestly. But still CMS institute manage to pass the students by giving the question and answer prior the exam and just telling them to memorize them. Not even discussing 1 senaniro in the question. When I asked Mr. Abdul to teach something from the cms syllabus on 2008 up gradation, he just explained in few words NAP (topic). But when told to explain completely, finally the classes went up to 30 minute.
Whenever I asked any trainers, why you ask me to sign in the attendance without taking the topics. All trainers gave the same reason “Classes cannot be conducted as in the attendance, because they have to be learned step by step. If taught according to the attendance students will not understand. Later they don’t teach and when asked finally they just explain those with a sentence (i.e. "nothing but...").
Books were not issued even when available. When I raised the issue to helpdesk immediately a manipulated table was prepared and send to the helpdesk and I was called from home and gave the books and signature was taken and then the signatures was scanned and send to help desk as a proof. Still I didn’t get few books neither signed in any student sheet, but the HELPDESK Mr.Joshep never believe me and always protect his employee and back fires me . They don’t even check the date and time of the mail, because the complaint date is much earlier than the date in the students book issued sheet. Why should I give a complaint of books not issued on the same day when I signed the sheet?
I raised all issues from first level (trainers), centre manager, south manager and helpdesk and Mr. Joseph. All back fire me that why I didn’t tell this issues at that time? All the management enquires each other staffs and helps each other to back fire me and come out. The never enquire a victim or a student. Mr. Sridhar Lied that he covered all topics and immediately I called a guy from ccna batch (Ravi) a told Mr. Gokul to cross check with Ravi and he too said it was not covered.
ISO certification is give to the organization who delivers consistent quality, Mr. Saravanan, Mr.Gokul told cms institute is CISCO training partner on the day when I was about to Pay the entire fees and gave misleading information. I believed in your institution name and ISO. I was a student so believed in the Trainer. I dint even guess to compare from other institute until one of my friend showed me the light. Your institute has advertised ISO certification and Microsoft, Linux Training partner but you haven’t met their Lab or infrastructure requirement. Even yesterday Mr >Abdul admitted that Hyper V concept cannot be taught as the institute don’t have the required hardware. Till last week the institution was running with only one DVD ROM drive which is reflected in your institutions weekly hardware report. The NVRAM from the router was stolen from institution as said by Mr. Sridhar 5 months back and still not replaced.
This issue was addressed many times to the centre manager Gokul, who always arranged the classes during power shut down and who’s cabin is in front and regularly watched students sitting idle in the class. He said he can’t help it was the E.B problem. There was no other time to shuffle the batches and left me with no choice. Now the management back fires me for this. This clearly shows that the management Purposely have spoiled the Quality. Since the On Job Training Placement was in their hand the management wanted the students to accept all their mistakes.
Mr. Ramanujam manager (Chennai) told me that CMS institute is run only to serve education they don’t get any money of this business. SO WHY DO YOU EXPLOIT EDUCATION INDUSTRY, AND DELIVER BAD PRODUCTS (STUDENT) WITH BAD QUALITY, YOU COULD GIVE WAY TO OTHER INSTITUTION WHO SINCERLY WORK DAY AND NIGHT TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF TRAINING". Don’t spoil education industry for your profit and to feed your family. And finally blame, frame student for attendance and
other fake reason and chuck them out of instution. We student didnt come here for business or politics, but to trust the teacher and study and attain knowledge. Dont spoil this generations future as you did with me.
The management is responsible for the irresponsibility for the training. I m attaching the proof of the quality of the management, They have arranged 2 different courses on the same date and timing and posted to me. How can a person attend two different classes in the same timings? So one of the courses was skipped Module 3 and Mr. Moorthy said that the skipped module was over.
SPEED training classes was conducted only for 3 days and signature was taken for 10 days. Mr. Gokul was aware of this. And this was same in the entire module. A scam.
This institute is fooling the students with false advertisements and false commitment. The entire management is responsible Abdul, Sridhar, Moorthy, Gokul, Ramanujam, Saravanan, Joseph.
Whenever I raised issues to the top management they discuss among themselves and get the false testimonies among themselves and victimize the student. I often suggested them to take the testimonies of the student but they ignore.
This is a fake institute similar to the scam which took place in Delhi (issuing Pilot licence without even showing the aircraft). We student from CMS Coimbatore haven’t undergone practical classes with networking devices and less (1/4) training hours for other course, Giving under training and providing with ISO training certification .I didn’t come here to keep watching or policing or begging for classes and complaining and proving the same . I have many students to testify the above. Considering all your lapse, fraud and not maintaining the business compliances, in spite of complaining several times and getting backfired by manipulating words and documents I have decided to dis-continue and refund my course fee so that I can join some other honest institution.
C. NO PROPER LAB FACILITY AS PER THE REQUIREMENT OF ISO, CISCO, MICROSOFT, REDHAT.
• No router
• No switch
• No back power ( power back only for 45 minutes where the classes are for 120 minutes)
• Poor hardware requirement. (RAM, DVD ROM).
• Training are provided in regional language. Even few technical terms.
D. TRAINERS INSUFFICIENT TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE.
• Almost all trainers admitted that they passed their certification with memorizing the q&a with DUMPS (question paper leaked in internet).
• De motivates the student to memorize the q&a for exam with DUMPS.
• Abdul (trainer) gave mis leading info as switch manages only with IP address.
• Mis leading info RJ45 (registered jack) is root jack.
• Back ward compatible is back word convert able.
• No one knows to trouble shoot or think logically .( Global exam is logically thinking, all trainers said its impossible to solve)
E. COMPLAINT TO BE FILED ON THE FOLLOWING :
1. Mis leading Advertisment.
2. Wrong information for admitting the student.
3. Wrong commitment for admitting student.
4. Not training the entire syllabus.
5. Not providing 100% training on the completed syllabus ( i.e managing, trouble shooting ).
6. Not completing the syllabus on time.
7. Fake on job training with stipend commitment.
8. Delivering wrong information on subjects concepts.
9. Wasting 7 months of time in career.
10. Entire management for not resolving the issue and back firing the student.
11. Lack of quality and quantity in training and collecting Rs1000 for the CMS exam due to which most of the candidate fail in 1st atempt.
12. Certifying the student wrt to the course without complete training.
13. Certfying the candidate for Global exam illegaly by giving the questions and making them memorize instead of training.
14. Wasting 7 month in my career life with bad quality and quantity of training due to which I had no income.
F.TESTIMONIES AND REFERENCE
The course offered:
CMS CERTIFIED NETWORK SPECIALIST (FREEDOM) BEST PRICE CHART 2010-11 W.E.F. 1ST APRIL 2010
MODULES HOUR BOOK TYPE REMARK
PC Engineering 72 CMS
Internetworking With Routing & Switching Devices 54 CMS
IT Service Desk Fundamentals & Analysis 24 CMS EBook
Microsoft Certified Professional - MCP - Installing & Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista (70-620) 20 Microsoft
MODULE I - Desktop Administration 170 N.A.
Microsoft Certified Professional - MCP - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (70-290) 30 Microsoft
Microsoft Certified Professional - MCP - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (70-291) 30 Microsoft
Microsoft Certified Professional - MCP - Microsoft Exchanger Server 2007 (70-236) 30 Microsoft
Microsoft Certified Professional - MCP - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure (70-294) 30 Microsoft
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - MCTS - Windows 2008 Server (70-648) 24 CMS EBook
Red Hat Linux Essentials (RH 033) 32 Red Hat
Red Hat Linux System Administration (RH 133) 32 Red Hat
Red Hat Linux Networking & Security Administration (RH 253) 32 Red Hat
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Virtualization (RH 184) 14 CMS EBook
MODULE II - System Administration 254 N.A.
Information Security 32 CMS
Remote Infrastructure Management (Network Operations Centre) 32 CMS EBook
Storage Fundamentals 32 CMS EBook
MODULE III - Network Administration 96 N.A.
TOTAL 520 N.A.
P.C ENGINEERING BATCH MATES:
CCNA BATCH MATES:
2. Ganesh 984366307
MCSA BATCH MATES:
2. Vinu 9946656180
REDHAT BATCH MATES:
Center manager :
Gokul Krishnan 9444252162
HEAD OF TRAINING: