logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
2. (30 mins ago)
Affordablepets.com
Stay away from these guys
3. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
EMS Speed Post - Mumbai, India
Parcel not delivered
4. (1 hr 13 mins ago)
SLYPLANTS
SCAM
5. (2 hrs 55 mins ago)
Mytriathlon.co.uk
As they had the money they would not respond to countless queries

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

TBDress, California Complaints & Reviews - Dress quality and design not same as photo

TBDress Contacts & Informations

TBDress

Posted: 2011-11-11 by    valorio

Dress quality and design not same as photo

TB Dress aka Tide Buy
California
copy of mt complaint to them. - TB dress site is not allowing me to send photos. "Again - I am submitting the dress I ordered is not the same as the picture. the beading is much wider and not the same. The proportion of the beading is also not the same as in the picuture, the beading around the waist is much closer to the hips and that is what I was expecting. With this dress, the beading is above my belly button about 3 inches. I can see where stitching was removed and some of the embroidery around the breast is above the material and it sticks out. The stitching is visible in the front of the dress and you can barely see the beading/embroidery design. it was much nicer in the photo of the dress. I ordered it because I thought it was more unique.

the color that is in the photo also does not seem to be the color of the dress, but I should have paid more attention to the color chart. But clearly the dress was not made to the specifications of the dress in the photo. I ordered a jacket and I like it very much, and the gloves I ordered are really ivory. I would like to return the dress for a full refund and part shipping." Shipping was good, probably because I paid for expedite - too bad the dress is not the same.. Beware - make sure your look at color chart too that was my mistake, but the dress is very different in design than what was in the photo that helped me make my decision to buy..

TBDress TBDress TBDress TBDress

Comments United States Wedding Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Nov, 2011 by   MsIvoryD +1 Votes
I ordered two dresses for the Marine Corps ball and both of them were nothing like the picture and the dresses I wouldnt put on a homeless person, that's how horrible and poorly made they are. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY, unless you want to give money away and not get a refund!!!
 5th of Dec, 2011 by   Jim623 +1 Votes
I just received one of two dresses I ordered and I wish I had seen your comment before ordering. The first dress is absolutely nothing like the one I ordered. I ordered one size over and guess what it is to small...treads are hanging off the bottom of the dress and the Gold Color is more like pale cream...tried to work with Pay Pal and they have just ignored my request.
 28th of Dec, 2011 by   Veronika Simeonova +2 Votes
wow completely agree. One of the dresses I ordered was fine however the other was horrible ~! And they do not want to give me a refund and the dress is almost 100$ and it's a dress that looks like it cost 20$ to make!

DO NOT BUY FROM TB DRESSES!!!
 28th of Dec, 2011 by   Jim623 0 Votes
Not sure where this dude comes from but clearly he has not bought any merchandise, just got the second dress from and it is the same wrong size and looks nothing like what I ordered. I order to 12 and finally found someone who could fit into the dresses and she is a 6...so gave them to her as a gift and just hopping that others before they buy will see my comments so you can save some money...I am more disappointed in Pay Pal...they know this is a scam and yet they continue to process payments...that is where the real success lies this hoax...
 19th of Jan, 2012 by   violet brush 0 Votes
I am considering buying from tb dresses. I want a wedding dress and I am affriad to because I tried to call them and the number dosen't even look like its in the us. Help some one please
 19th of Jan, 2012 by   violet brush 0 Votes
I am considering buying from
 20th of Jan, 2012 by   KarinP 0 Votes
I bought a wedding dress from TBDress.com and when it arrived it was 2.5 inches too small, and very poor quality. The fabric was coming off the buttons, there was thread coming off the dress, and a small stain. I asked for a refund, as they said they would refund if the dress is more than 1 inch off the requested measurements, and they refused saying it was ok for the dress to be 2 inches off, which is against their company policy on their website! I had to buy a dress from another store in time for my wedding, and I would never use TBDress again - I would recommend strongly against anyone else buying dresses from them too.
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   ycham +2 Votes
TB DRESS: Worst company I could have ever considered ordering dresses through! They sent me the WORNG COLOR for one dress, another dress has HOLES throughout it, and another dress was BURNT with iron marking on it!
I have been in continuous communication with them, emailing photos, explanations, etc. but they WILL NOT reply. The way I had them reply was calling them in CHINA! I had to call long distance, and they could barely speak English. They kept saying "We will look at this problem and email you later." I said, "All I want is a refund for these unwearable dresses." They said that the only thing they would do was give me a $10 SAVINGS ON MY NEXT DRES?!?!
I spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on these dresses and they said they couldn't reassure me that what you are ordering from their website is what they will make me because all they do is try to COPY these designer dresses to the best of their ability and that there WILL BE IMPERFECTIONS like BURNT fabric, HOLES, and NOT THE SAME COLOR.
Oh and PLUS... You have to pay up to one hundred dollars in shipping every time 1 dress comes in! That is NOT stated on their website.
THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. I am going to keep on communicating this to everyone I can so they do not experience what I have gone through! All I expected was a refund for these dresses that are GARBAGE!
 25th of Jan, 2012 by   marissals +1 Votes
did any of you guys get a full refund ?
 31st of Jan, 2012 by   Pinky Brown +1 Votes
Aww man i'm so disappointed! I LOVE some of those dresses. I even copy some pictures & printed them out to show my family. And they loved the dresses also, I'm a curvy woman my waist is about a size 32 but my hips r a 48. I wear a size 16 & found the perfect dress to show my flat stomach & small waist. ughhhhh I really wanted that dress. Oh well guess I'll go 2 david bridals with my pictures. Maybe they have something similar. THIS WEBSITE SOUNDS LIKE A WASTE OF TIME.
 31st of Jan, 2012 by   appleli -1 Votes
I really want to recommend Peridress to all of you.
I bought the an wedding dress of luxurious laces from Peridress half years ago. I received it in time. Thanks for their special work in my wedding ceremony, which is held as promised day outside. It is sunny and I felt a happiest bride in the world for my beuatiful dress won loads of positive comments for its stunning semaing work. I really loved it. I am satifies with the order from them and will highlyn recommend to all people.
If you want to purchse dress, Peridress will be a good choice.
 31st of Jan, 2012 by   Cecilia non 0 Votes
Oh, no please help me! What I am going to do? I just ordered 2 dresses on TB dress.
 2nd of Feb, 2012 by   vanessa02 0 Votes
can any one tell me how long did it take for the dress to arrive becouse i ordered mine 2 weeks ago and i havent received it yet omg i cant believe all thise review about tbdress i guess good luck for me
 2nd of Feb, 2012 by   Kristiina +1 Votes
Ladies - just look here - http://www.morilee.com/ so tbdress is just making copies of these dresses - the same pictures the same models, so it is not surprising that the dresses you get do not match the pictures. Tbdress sells the same dresses as tidebuy.com. The reviews of both are bad. Beware!
 3rd of Feb, 2012 by   catlinena -1 Votes
I purchased my wedding dress from Peridress. We received the dress in time. All I can say is WOW! We were not expecting it for another month. We are totally thrilled with the dress. It is just as pictured and fits her perfectly. Thanks a lot.
 15th of Feb, 2012 by   *Ripped off &scammed! +1 Votes
My daughter ordered her prom dress through this company and it arrived today. The package, with a return address in China, reeked of cigarette smoke even before we opened it. My daughter started crying when she saw the actual dress. Let's just say it's unwearable. Cheap, so poorly made it looks like toddler got ahold of some fabric and tried to sew it with a Fisher Price sewing machine, sizing is totally off with huge hips and a teeny tiny bust line, ruffles sew facing opposite directions, and a bizarre bodice folded in half midway between the bust line and the waist line. While it looks vaguely like the picture, if you squint, it is simply unwearable. Do NOT waste your time or money purchasing from this company. Stay FAR FAR FAR away.
 22nd of Feb, 2012 by   panada -1 Votes
I have good experience from Peridress. I have purchased my wedding dress from Peridress. The dress arrived in time. And it fit me perfectly. I love it so much. I will purchase more dresses from Peridress in the future.
 22nd of Feb, 2012 by   Arangel0711 0 Votes
i orderd a dress from tb dress and its been about two months and i still havnt recived it can anyone tell me about how long it took to recive there item fron tb dress i am starting to worry
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by   nikkide +1 Votes
After reading posts here I am very concerned. I ordered a number of dresses almost a month ago which I have yet to receive. Then I receive a call from them at 2:30am this morning advising that part of my order is no longer in stock/available...really, 2:30 am???! That also tells me nothing has shipped yet. That, along with reading the ongoing issues, I have advised them to cancel my order and I've filed a dispute case with PayPaul...hope it works out. At this rate, I'd never even recieve the dresses in time for the wedding I purchased them for!
 6th of Mar, 2012 by   NALLE 0 Votes
OMG that happen to me they are not going to play with me WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT I SEPND A LOT OF MONEY IN MY WEDDING DRESS AND I HAVENT RESEIVE IT

Are You A Shopaholic?