logo

Design Quote
Fraud and cheating
2. (12 mins ago)
debitcard@bobcard.com
to unblock my debit card
3. (20 mins ago)

Tata Sky Contacts & Informations

Tata Sky

Posted:    Deepak Chaturvedi

Defective service

Service not available since 15th February 2007. Repeated complaints (spending hundreds of Rupees on STD calls) to their call centre has yielded no results. 6 emails sent to them have gone unanswered. What a poor service!
Comments India Satellite & Cable TV
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Mar, 2007 by   Are 0 Votes
Same here, if you want the information you have to call the tata call centre, they are not giving the e-mail reply. I had also sent the 3 mails but no reply and the customer care do no have the information what i am looking for.
 10th of Apr, 2007 by   Suresh Gangotra 0 Votes
Our Housing Society had requested for MDU connection almost 2 months ago. The company installed the dish and did a horrible job of "drain Pipe" running all along the building. In spite of requested requests, the company refuses to do anything. It has also not provided any connection either. The executives are ill informed and useless bunch of crooks.
 29th of May, 2007 by   Narendra 0 Votes
Tata Sky's service is poor. They want to make money by selling more and reducing channels, so that customers can go for pay channels for specific movies.
 7th of Oct, 2007 by   son 0 Votes
With great difficult, found some numbers for Tata Sky to get to their management. They are hiding behind their call centre.

Bombay Dyeing Compound, Worli, Mumbai

Tel: 66133528/ 66669607/66658282

Not sure about these numbers, but worth trying.
 15th of Nov, 2007 by   nilu 0 Votes
Its so really. It is also very much impossible to registered on their web set. We people recharge it for 1 mth or for 1 yr. & also we are spending near @ Rs.70 for 1 mth. & Rs.500 for 1 yr. for contacting their customer care centre. Also they are more & more week in technology & showing various channels as their is lot of improvements in technical & technology. Note that in future the increased investment rises with quality, if you don't provide the right quality or service to your customer very soon those service providers falls down in market. At last I want to say one real thing is that no any customer says that "Naam Bade aur Lakshan Khote"
 9th of Apr, 2008 by   Jagdish Apte 0 Votes
09 April 2008
Time : 12:30

To TATA SKY,

I received ICICI bank advertisement at home on offering of TATA SKY product. Based on the advertisement I initiated my query and request to TATA SKY help line at Pune. 1st time on 1st April 2008, I talk to Mr. Ajay for Hardware (my Order number is 1-1341724641). He told that maximum delivery time is 3 days, but he will see if it can be delivered in 2 days; mean while during transaction a telephone help line booking call gets disconnected. When I called again, I talk to Mr. Kunal and booked my order on ICICI bank Credit card and I was assured that hardware would be delivered in maximum 72 hours (by 3rd April 2008).

After 2nd day late evening I started communicating to help line till 5th April Night. During this period I talk with your operators and Team Leaders named Mr Panse, Mr Hrishikesh and Mr Nair. No one could able to tell me about my hardware’s status and what would be exact delivery time-frame. I sent email to TATA SKY help line (help@tatasky.com) and launch a complaint, even till today no one responded to my email nor even taken a pain to call me (my complaint number is 1-1356148492).

During this period I have spoil my time and money on phone calls and talking to TATA SKY people who are just Puppet.

All the way you have taken advance payment and its very surprising after taking advance payment, you are not able to deliver the hardware or convey me the status of hardware even till today (mean while As per my initial discussion with help line people and the assurity given for delivery, I requested my cable operator to cut cable line).

However I got Local dealer details from your website, I call total 03 dealers near in my area and every one told me that they can deliverer the hardware in 2 hours to my home and Payment can be made after hardware reach to me. If your dealer can do this then I do not see why there is delay for direct order.

Further I came to know from help line that after receiving hardware, again I have to put a call for Installation, which will again take maximum 72 hours (as per your marketing help line comments) for it.

If you would be fair enough with the customer at the beginning and tell us that it would take 10-15 days the expectation can be build up.

Now today dated 09 April 2008 at 12:30, a delivery person appears with hardware for delivery.

Looking after their response, a service and decelerate in delivery from the beginning, I have lost my trust on TATA SKY, and I have decided not to continue with them.
 7th of Jun, 2008 by   Bharat Kumar 0 Votes
The tata sky customer care is the worst servive i had ever faced in my life. They just put on one casette and play. There is no one to take the call. I have called to customer care many times and wasted so much of money on phone biils. There are few cases they dint reply even after 1 hour on que. This is worst and very bad. Iam unhappy and serious about this. Tata sky is worst and dam blady customer care service.
 10th of Jun, 2008 by   Babubhai G.Boghani 0 Votes
Fraud service provider, non responding service either from call centre or from help line, The cheater company I afraid the this enterprise will ruinedthe value and commitment to the society of tata group.They are harrassing to customer tata group must withdraw from these cheating bussiness.
 14th of Jun, 2008 by   D.B.Kishan 0 Votes
i have not received programme after recharging my account dated 12-06-2008
 1st of Jul, 2008 by   Saswata Guha 0 Votes
I am a Tata - sky user since March last yr.We are unable to view tata sky during the rains.This problem persisted the whole of last rains and the same has cropped up this yr also.On contacting tata sky for freezing of the account temporarily, we are getting different responses . Some of the executives mentioned that we can get it done while others say we can't. As far as such a huge org is concerned I am sure there would be some rules and regulations which would be common and circulated to all employees. In addition I have some balance in my account which means that inspite of not getting any services for the period I would still be charged which is grossly unfair . I hope this matter is taken seriouly lest I would be compelled to approach higher consumer auth.. Expecting speedy response.
 7th of Jul, 2008 by   Deepak Shrivastava 0 Votes
This is to inform you that the M/s Satellite Cable Network (Delight Studio) Purani Bazar, Near Bus Stand, Karvi is unauthorised cable operator for TATA SKY.

Keval Star channel ka programme dikhata hain baki free wale channel dikhata hain.
 22nd of Jul, 2008 by   SUBHASH 0 Votes
Generally, Tata Sky company do not attend customers complaints promptly.
Tata Sky do not have fast communication system. I am tryping phone line and online service for recharge for over 100 times, the phone lines do not respond.

Hence it is a poor service inspite of being a big organisation.

This is for the information and kind attention to Customers/Public .

Subhash_kanpur@yahoo.co.uk
 25th of Jul, 2008 by   bhavani 0 Votes
i am the added victim to the above list
 27th of Jul, 2008 by   Begar Kitta 0 Votes
I am one of those unfortunate customers drawn in by the weight of the name "tata" in tatasky. The customer care is a sick joke and their personnel who attend to our phone calls have absolutely no sense of the the DTH technology. The company changes package quite often and south Indian customers get a raw deal. They pester us with their mails and the digital fingerprint number flashes damn in the middle of the screen too often. I feel quite cheated and want to get out as early as possible from the grips of these cheaters.
 6th of Aug, 2008 by   Md Irfan 0 Votes
I am willing to buy tata sky. but when i know that tata sky not providing any Islamic channels (Peace

TV and QTV) i cancelled my plan. so still i am having cable connection. apart from this Tata Sky is

better than others. I think they should provide Islamic channels also. To do so tatasky can add more

consumer
 21st of Aug, 2008 by   Ajit Agrawal 0 Votes
Why to waste your time & money in E-mails & telephone calls any more? You have already waisted your money by purchasing Tata Sky. They will never reply your mail. They will never register your complaint in warranty period. They always try to stretch your complaint till warranty expiry. Only solution: Just throw it away, forget what has happened & get some other alternative. I think, one time pain is better than permanent tension.
Ajit Agrawal - 09810068997
 15th of Oct, 2008 by   Nitin Rateria 0 Votes
I have got 3 connections in the same ID(1000761138).I just want to disconnect one. the digicom no. is (257054111320).Hope this can be done soon.
 27th of Oct, 2008 by   Arun Kumar Sureka 0 Votes
My User ID 1000075448 was not reciveng signal and the same was forwarded to you on 24-10-2008 and you had said some one will come on 25-10-2008, but did not come and again i was said on 26-10-2008 and again it did not happen and on 27-10-2008 he had come and asked for Rs 600/- where as i was being said Rs 350/-. I dont understand how the qutations differ. I had also given a complain in this regard vide complaint number I-2472983728.

Any how the person who had come to rectify did not possess any ID Card and he said he was a proxy for the other person.
 31st of Oct, 2008 by   irfankhan 0 Votes