Tata Docomo

SIM locked and PUK blocked

4.7
University
India
I locked the Tata Docomo SIM card in my motorola mobile by going to the "Lock SIM" option of Security Settings. But after giving the right PUK 10 times, 10 attemps were shown and the SIM got blocked. I cannot open the SIM.
Complaint comments Comments (220) Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Comments

30th of May, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Logged complaint for out going calls on 25/05/10 till yet no action have been taken.
 7th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hi Mamta kala, Please provide us your Tata DOCOMO number so that we can resolve your problem...
 29th of Jun, 2010 by    -1 Votes
Hi Ishadip Deb,

Please provide us your Tata DOCOMO number so that we can resolve your problem... We also recommend you to visit your nearest Tata DOCOMO gallery to unlock your SIM Card...
 24th of Jul, 2010 by    -1 Votes
can I have the PUK code please
 20th of Sep, 2010 by    -1 Votes
Hi Ravindra vishwakarma,

Please provide us myTata Docomo nomber 8976497928. so that we can resolve my problem...We also recommed you to visit nearest Tata DOCOMO gallery to unlock my SIM CARD NO89910391210018359949.

can I have the PUK code please
 9th of Mar, 2011 by    -5 Votes
Dear Arvind,

15th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear Arvind,

We are tried to contact you but unable to contact you. We request you to kindly visit the nearest Docomo outlet for further actions as the number can only be barred after the Security check.

27th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
my sim locked of puk code
 9th of May, 2011 by    +1 Votes
i want my puk code
of number 8793810790
 13th of May, 2011 by    -2 Votes
Hi Ram,

23rd of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hi Ram,

The PUK code for your number is 60937741.

25th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

Tata Docomo - Tata Docomo cheating people
Tata Docomo
India

When my tariff plan was over I was charged for sms. So I called the customer care for activating a sms pack since my call rate was same. It said recharge with 24Rs and get unlimited local and sms national sms for one month. So I recharged my no with 24Rs. Even after that my amount was deducted. When I again called the customer care they said its rate cutter. THEY ARE PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION. If you are in Karnataka, India u dial 121 and select 2 and then 1 and then 2. It will tell u to recharge with 24rs and get unlimited local and national sms free for 1 month. And their customer care service is so much dissatisfying. Till now i was not yet addressed regarding the people. They MUST STOP CHEATING CUSTOMERS by PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION. I hope they will address me soon even though i know its not possible as they least care their customers.
+918123181744
 25th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hi Abid Husain,

31st of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
NAME: sarwat hussain
(sarwathussain2009@gmail.com)

Subject: Enquiry for tower installation at Moradabad Distt.(U.P.)

Dear Sir,

We Would like to know about the installation of mobile tower. Actually i have a plot of about 3000 Sq Meter at Moradabad - Nainital Highway, and i want to get the mobile tower installed on this land if you are interested for the same.
The necessary formalities would be done after your favourable reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Sarwat Hussain
Moradabad
 8th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

Tata Docomo - SHAME ON SERVICE OF TATA DOCOMO
TATA DOCOMO

Dear Sir

It is extremely shameful to say that inspite of several complaints by all means ie via customer care, this complaint board site, the TATA DOCOMO officials have not taken any action to deactivate my VOICE MAIL since past one month. Now i have no option left but to knock the court of law for this harassment and loss.
If the company has any self respect, then it should wake up and immediately resolve the issue but it seems that the company is neither bothered about customer satisfaction nor interested in saving their own name.
Also for the info of TATA DOCOMO, I will raise this plight through all leading newspapers.
Regards
Vijay 904-252-3527
 11th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
my mobile number is 9030496125.it was blocked and asking puk code .please send me the puk code for this sir.
 6th of Jul, 2011 by    -1 Votes
My Tata Docomo Mobile PIN blocked, I want PUK code and PIN code, Can You Help me..my number is 7411443276
 7th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes