Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Target Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2015-05-02 by

Damaged Furniture

Smyrna, United States
I ordered a dresser from Target online for my son's nursery. The dresser was damaged when I received it. I called Target online, and they ordered me a replacement dresser and had the damaged dresser picked back up. I teceived the replacement dresser and it was damaged as well!! I am 8 months pregnant and my son is due in 4weeks!! I called Target online again, explained to them that this was the second damaged dresser I received. I was told theu could send me another replacement but there was not guarantee that the 3rd replacement dresser wouldn't be damaged. I told the supervisor I just wanted a refund. He then told me it would be 7-10days before my momey was credited back to my back account. Target didn't wait that long before they took the money out. I told him I was not going to wait that long. I needed the money back so I could get another dresser and my son was due to be here in 4weeks or less. The supervisor was not helpful so I asked to speak with a manager. The manager got on the phone and said the same thing but did tell me since I was not getting another replacement dresser, I could take the dresser to my local store and get an instant refund. Me and my husband took the dresser to our local store with the packing slip. Target could not find product in their system and asked me if the item was really their product!! Really??!! Even though the packing slip said Target online. They could'nt get item to pull up so the computer gave an 800 number for customer service to call. The lady was told item could not be returned to the store even though the manager from Target online told me it could be. I asked to speak with the store manager and she was not helpful at all. She told me the best she could do would be to give me a gift card!!! What am I suppose to do with a gift card? They don't have the product in the store. I told no and left the store. I got phone number to Target Corporate to make a complaint. Spoke with them and was told to go back to the store and put manager on the phone so that is what I did. After the manager spoke with corporate, she was put on hold and offered to refund my money but only the amount of the dresser not the whole amount I paid which included tax. I told her no I wanted a full redund, she then me we would have to wait and see what solution corporate came up with. The manager got back on the phone and was transferred to someone else. The guy acted like he could hear her and disconnected the call. At that point I was exhausted as I said earlier I am 8months pregnant with my first child and have had a complicated pregnancy. I had to deal with this issue since I had ordered the dresser and dealt with going back and fourth for 2hrs at the store so I just took the money. I don't feel that it is right for a customer to be treated that way and will never shop/order anything from Target online again.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Furniture
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Target - gift registry/returns

would just like to warn would be gift registry people BEWARE...Target has a don't care if you received 2 and registered for 1 attitude, because if you try to return a duplicate gift without a receipt tooooo bad out of luck. My advice go to WALMART
 30th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Target - Shoes
Butler
Pennsylvania

I bought a pair of shoes from this place, tag on them said size 7. well where i work i have to park about 2 mile away and walk its an underground mine by the time i got into my work station i had blood all through my shoes well here the things were only size 5 and a half. I know i should of tried them on before purchase but my feet swell so i buy size 7.
 7th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
As I've said before, their policy clearly states that you need a receipt to return all items. The circumstances under which the item was bought is irrelevant. I've had to return a few items to them before in the past (some gifts), and if I didn't have a receipt I just went to whoever gave the gift and asked for them to give me the gift receipt.
 4th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Target - Lowered credit line
P.O.Box 59317
Minneapolis
Minnesota
target.com

I have been a good customer to Target for over 10 years.

THEY upgraded my card to a TargetVisa about a year ago.

I have never been late (30 days+) and I have spent thousands there.

Without any warning, they lowered my credit, so that I was maxed out. Right here at the holidays.

If I pay on time and the required amount, why and how can they do this?
 22nd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Target - HAPPY THANKSGIVING---NOT!
TARGET
New Mexico

Happy Thanksgiving Target Employees...NOT!
Your eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwinch for the holidays...Cause Target can give away millions to strangers but not give so much as one free turkey away to it's under paid employees.

I guess you should have worked for Walmart...They get a free turkey...You get squat!
 24th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Dude, get a life.
 2nd of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes

Target - TruTech branded devices
2214 Heywood Ave
Charlotte
North Carolina
Phone: 704-392-1287

Contact me for suggestions and information about what you may do to protest your treatment after purchasing a Target branded entertainment device including TVs.
 4th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes

Target - Terrible shipping practices
target.com

Ordered an itemonline from target which said it would arrive in three to four business days. Then after I complete my transaction the site says my estimated product arrival is in two weeks. It ended up take 15 business days to getmy product. Granted it says it takes 1-2 days to ship then 3-4 to arrive. Thats twice what I was told before I bought the product. Very misleading.
 20th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
Never buy Trutech. In fact, never buy any store brand electronics, period. Always do a little research before buying any high ticket electronics, and if you do need to ask some random employee at whatever store you're shopping in for suggestions, take the advice from the impartial ones that DO NOT recommend store brands.
 23rd of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Target - Phone customer service
Target

Every time I have called Target's customer service on the phone I have struggled with making myself understood, and understanding the customer service agent. Why are reputable companies employing agents to deal with people's consumer problems who can barely speak a word of English?
 21st of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
You probably are carrying too much debt on your other cards. They reduced your credit line to cut their losses if you do not pay.
 6th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

Target - Can care less if they lose customers

Went to return an item at Target with receipt. I bought it less than 30 days.
They would not take it back and bad, bad customer service. Also, bought medicine that was tampered with. They also would not take that back.
I don't think it's such a great store anymore!
 16th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

Target - Coupons
Homewood
Illinois

A MANAGER had the audacity to tell me that you can't use both a Target coupon and a manufacturer coupon on one item. That's simply not true. The cashiers and managers don't have the coupon policy at their disposal and I wouldn't be surprised if they make it all up as they go along. I on the other hand have actually viewed the Target coupon policy and it's a shame that not all stores honor it.
 16th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
Well, if you read what I wrote, I'm saying that it's actually their policy to take both. The register doesn't even beep in error, it just goes right through. My point is that they don't know their own policy. And furthermore, not every coupon says that. I read coupons very carefully.
 17th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
effenk Ignore NonnieMouse. She is a troll. She just wants attention. If you read her other replies you will see this.

I don't see why they did not take the coupon if it did not state that both coupons could not be used together. Most companies don't allow you to use more than one coupon per product, but if it did not state this then they should have given you what you wanted.
 17th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
Apparently not only is NonnieMouse a troll she does not know how to read. I am not ten. I am a sixth grade teacher. My birth year is 1972. Apparently she cannot read your letter either because she did not see the part about them not accepting the coupon. Anyways let's ignore this troll. The real one that is ten(at least with her behavior) It is not our job to entertain her, it is her parents job to keep her entertained.

What I find about any policy, coupon, returns, incorrect spelling. Is one Target states one policy, and yet another one has a different policy. The manager just makes their own policies. Same for Kmart, and Wal-mart. I bet if you went to another Target they would accept both coupons.
 17th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
I agree with what your saying, but by saying 'They had the AUDACITY!!..." Come on dude, did they call you a dumb bitch? No, calm down now.
 18th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
DARN I guess you'll just have to use that additional 50-cent off coupon the next time you buy your slimfast shakes.
 4th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

Target - Rip off
target.com

Today, I tried to return a duplicate video game that my child received. It was from her 89 year old grandmother with dementia. She can not remember me most of the time much less where she put a receipt.

They would not even allow me to exchange it. They give gift receipts, but there is no item on them. How is the consumer to know which one is which . This is a rip off. They stole from us. Their policy should be illegal!
 27th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

Target - Owe Outstanding Bill
Chicago
Illinois

To Whom it may concern,
There was a letter that was mailed to my home about a outstanding debit I was supposing owe
This person couldn't give me the information on anything I will be filing anther complaint and police report and calling and reporting this to Trans Union

Contact Us