logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
dermajuve
add says try it free only pay shipping
2. (10 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Tara Visionary Medium Complaints & Reviews - psychic

Tara Visionary Medium Contacts & Informations

Tara Visionary Medium

Posted: 2011-11-22 by    LaToya W.

psychic

tara visionary medium
Beware of Tara the visionary psychic. 'She' solicits through facebook and claims to be your friend She offers a free reading, tells you all the potential things that will affect you in the future and in order for you to learn the details, you must "donate" $79. I requested a free reading twice under two different alias'. Both readings were identical except for the comments regarding the astrological signs(i.e. cancer, gemini) that I gave to her. She also tells you that something good will happen to you exactly one month from the date that you request your reading. TARA IS A FRAUD-SCAM-CON ARTIST!!! Do not be fooled and do not waste our money. Just pray :-)
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2012 by   malcolm harrison 0 Votes
Three weeks after Tara propositioned me claiming that my life was about to change financially for the better, I received a letter claiming to be from a financial mangaement firm called Global Security informing me that funds to the tune of $5.8mil were being held in my name and that I should contact them immediately. googling Global Security I discovered this also is a scam. Clearly the two scams are working hand in hand - she makes the prediction charging whatever she charges for her dubuious services while the offer of $5.8 mill is dangled in front of her victim for as long as she can extract more money. Quite neat really. However the marks of the scam were always there, too much urgency, too much familiarity and too much trust asked for and too many extravagant predictions. malcolm. Beware.

Pyramid Saimira Scam Forgery