logo

Yahoo UK & Ireland
Yahoo Award Prize
3. (7 mins ago)
Diet ultimo
no response to cancel further products
4. (12 mins ago)
TRADELINES TO BOOST CREDIT SCORES
Todd stockton of highlands ranch colorado ripped me off !
5. (22 mins ago)

Astral reading

Tara Medium
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada
I paid for a personal astral reading from Tara and discovered that all the emails I have received and the astral reading are the same ones sent to thousands of people!

Oh Lord! I wanted to believe in the promises offered by "Tara". After numerous emails, I gave in, thinking I can request my money back if worst comes to worst. Unfortunately, the person I paid is not responding to my request. This is so disheartening!
Comments Canada Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jan, 2010 by   cathmh 0 Votes
Don't feel bad - you are not the only one. I ordered one and then found this web site. I called my credit card company (less than 2 hours later) and they said they had not paid them and I said I wanted to cancel because it was fraudulant. They assured me that they would not pay them and would charge them with credit card fraud and then when I got my bill - they had paid them. I never got a reading and it has been over 2 weeks and was promised one in 48 hours. I called the credit card company back and they told me the charge was not fraud!!! Scream!!! I am not sure what to do now and feel so stupid and angry about the whole thing. There is nowhere to email. No way to get in touch with these people.
 18th of Jan, 2010 by   tracystagner 0 Votes
I have had the same thing happen I got so many emails that I finally decided that I would get the Runic Horoscope because the price kept dropping and the money was taken out of my account and now i have no reading and cant reach Tara to find out where it is or to get my money back. I will not fall for this type of scam again.
 14th of Apr, 2010 by   amith 0 Votes
tara is a joke ! if that is even her name! i m sure there are thousands of people with money problems... maybe i should start my own website

i am the only person in the whole universe who knows this magic spell, so please you must pay me £6.99 right now or you will live a life of misery and poverty. oh yeah i forgot to mention i can only do this spell while the planets are in alinement but don't worry if havent scared you into it by the first 20 e-mails they ll be plenty more. because i have looked into your case for free being the kind person i am, i am giving you the chance to contribute to my holiday fund and if you chose not to something really bad will happen, i will send you e-mails every week reminding you on how bad your life is untill you give in.
thanks

sound famillar ! please stay away from this, being skint doesn't mean your life is worthless . just means you don't need to carry your purse around with you lol
 29th of Jul, 2010 by   flstf21 0 Votes
Why do people like this so called "tara" do this? preying on individuals who have little or no confidece in themself's? don't they know they cause more harm than good. People with so little self esteem get so hung on to this saying about "How i can help you get rid of this bad aura/bad spirit witch is inflenecing you" babble babble babble...what aload of CRAP!!

You know yourself if you have someone watching over you as you can sense them and feel them, but those spirits are loved one's who have gone before us, so please i say to anyone out there "believe in yourself and look at your glass as always being HALF FULL and you'll just fine!!"

Forget TARA and believe in yourself!!
 30th of Jul, 2010 by   adnankoshi 0 Votes
i am also getting emails from tara...
after reading all these i am refrainig from reading her mails
thanks
 24th of Mar, 2011 by   niloufar +1 Votes
my birhday is 28 sep 1978
 24th of Mar, 2011 by   niloufar 0 Votes
thanks tara my filling now beter
 21st of Apr, 2011 by   DigESource 0 Votes
Can anyone please submit their readings from Tara so we all can compare them to see if we are getting the same story? Just leave out the personal information related to you so we can compare the basic message given.
 5th of May, 2011 by   boxer_dog_2002 -1 Votes
thiss is a total scam this is what rge emal looks like
 5th of Mar, 2014 by   Michelle Claire Jones 0 Votes
She is a he and now I want my money back I how do we do this

How to Invest Without Much Money