Posted: Nov 18, 2014 by

Contact Page

Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
I can assure that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending her emails.
I would like to remind you that if you have any query or other specific information about a study, you can send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services.
Complaint comments Comments (47) Complaint country United States Complaint category Psychics & Mediums

Comments

31st of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

tara medium - Rip off that could be very harmful
United Kingdom

This is a total scam, but worst of all it says that there are dark forces at work and in my case, I have 21 days to pay them in order to save myself -from what, I'm not sure. Even though I was sceptical right from the beginning, I was really distressed by this. It should be taken off immediately.
 26th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes

tara medium - fraud taking money for no service
Tara medium
tara@taramedium.com

She has had my card details to take money i have paid three times for service not given and what she writes is rubbish, i have asked for my money back and she never replies now, i was nealy at a suaside situation in my life and was taken in by her, i want my money back and sheshpuld not be allowed to do this to people

jacqui
 3rd of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have received several emails from the medium Tara, I responded to the emails expressing concern at the fact she was telling me i was going to a win large jackpot. When you first contact Tara you are asked what your question or desire is. i reported mine was family. I then I recieved emails telling me ive been having bad luck and that I'm unhappy. That there is a bad force out to get me.

Im not unhappy quite content, and money was not the reason I contacted Tara. The emails arrive on a weekly basis and the cost for a reading has varied from £139 to £39.00. I have read several other peoples comments who have also experienced similar emails. she also mentioned a figure of £7700 which I have noticed the same figure qouted to other people.

I think it is wrong to try and tempt people with the promise of money and thee threat of harm. Some people may feel deperate who don't have much money and waste money on Tara. I also was asked to fill out a questionnaire before receiving a reading at a cost of £39.00(I did not pay for a reading or fill out questionnaire) which in my opinion was information to asertain whether the respondand shows any signs of depression. I hope this lady is investigated.
 7th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
Oh my god! She really believes this garbage!! you are one of the biggest frauds online! you are scum you dont even write the reports its automated crap that is emailed to each one of the people unfortunate enough to trust!! Everyone that gets sent you rubbish is warn of the same EVIL PRESENCE AT WORK you truely are disgusting scaring people when they already are a a low point in their life repulsive woman you will get what is coming to you I feel it in my bones! good luck because youre going to need it Tara.
 16th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
You people that believe in this hocus pocus bull shit almost deserve to be scammed!
ALL SO-CALLED PSYCHICS AND READERS ARE NOTHING BUT SCAMMERS...EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM!!!

I kind of feel sorry for you for being so damn STUPID.

You are the type people that can not or will not think for yourselves, trusting anything anybody tells you about your future finances, love life, or some other bull shit facet of every day living.

The fact that you are willing to part with so much of your money, on the say- so of some one you don't even know, speaks volumes about your ability to think for yourselves.

Don't give me that crap about how you have cancer, a death in the family, a love that is lost, or some other tragic incident and you needed a friend to talk to for some advice. I am NOT belittling your pain or grief because I know it is very real.

These damn so-called psychics are NOT the friend you ever want to confide in because they catch you when you are most vulnerable and tell you things they think you want to hear, then they hit you up for a bunch of money. Any guarantees they may give you are absolutely WORTHLESS!

If you fall for their SCAM, you will find this out, sooner or later!

Use common damn sense in matters of the heart and your finances!!!

Love to all, Charlie Brown.
 26th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes

tara medium - membership
tara medium
taramedium.com

charging my credit card for membership which i did not give approval or ask to be a member. $19.95 taken out of my checking account with out my approval... please stop this from happening again and get my money back please.
 6th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

tara medium - scamming
Greenock
Scotland, Strathclyde
United Kingdom

this person persistently attempts to get money from people by constantly telling vulnerable people that time is running out, they cant even get your original request correct, she should be burned at the stake,
 6th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hello, I am Eugene .. I received a message from +447835937824 I won 500.000pounds ... please help me with some information .. I am in Transnistria.
My email is: jonik__890@mail.ru. Thanks
 11th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I too have been inundated with various emails, here is just a sample of the last one promising me a sum of £7700 as well

(NAME)
this is really going to surprise you but last night, while I was concentrating on your case during a session of free-association that I was doing to find out more about your future, something amazing happened.
You should know that A VERY SPECIAL AND FORTUNATE EVENT IS SECRETLY BEING PREPARED FOR YOU on your astral plane.
It concerns the actualization of ONE OF YOUR MOST CHERISHED DREAMS, which should come true before your very eyes, possible within a month.
I’ll tell you all about it, but first it’s important for you to know that the free-association session I was involved in yesterday didn’t just happen by accident.
It was a sign from your destiny, to make you understand that what is about to happen to you is probably the greatest opportunity of your lifetime, and that you absolutely must take advantage of it.
I regularly do sessions of free-association during my consultations, and the things I predict seem to happen with amazing frequency, often within a few weeks.
The session I did for you indicates that, at this very moment, a spiritual force is trying to intervene in your life.
SOMETHING UNUSUAL HAPPENED while I was holding my pen in my right hand, concentrating on your session of free-association, ready to write down my predictions.
I felt a powerful current of energy running through me from head to foot, and I immediately entered into telepathic contact with a powerful positive force, which took control of my hand and wrote this:
YOUR NAME: Name)
NUMBER: £7700
AND A DATE: March 13 2010
I was both pleased and surprised by what took place, which was evidently a message sent to you personally from the astral plane.
I HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU THAT COULD CHANGE YOUR PRESENT LIFE in an amazing, but very real way.
I can guarantee it, and here’s why:
 16th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Tara Medium is an outright FRAUDSTER!

Her Estimated worth TODAY is $52216.9 USD which is another 12000 USD more than when I checked last month.

Her daily income is about $72 USD from her Ads. alone.

I suspect that she has still been trying to get money out of my Bank Account because I foolishly gave my Debit Card details when purchasing her so-called "Services" - SHE MUST BE STOPPED!

She has been reported and we know where she is.

"What goes around comes around" - we will catch up with her.

See below for more information from

tara-medium.com Estimated Worth $52216.9 USD

Server IP: 202.181.134.150
Server Location: Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
Latitude: 22.3500003815
Longitude: 114.133300781

There is more information available about her on this site.
 15th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes

tara medium - won't let me unsubscribe
Tara@quantifyingodds.com

I tried to several times unsubscribe from this SPAM, which I never requested and it claims that my email address doesn't exist and I don't want them to send any more SPAM.
 22nd of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
Wow! sounds like you have been scammedf before!
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

tara medium - paid but never got my reading
Qu├ębec
Canada

I paid for a reading and never received it. I wrote many times and tried contacting them for a reimbursement and never got an answer back. I am now making a complaint to my credit card company as there are laws that protect online consumers.
 26th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
I've tried and tried to unsubscribe to Tara medium .com and I really don't know what else to do.
Sincerely
Kelly Barnwell
 28th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
i have paid some of the fee for tara and im feeling she is a scam how can i stop her from being able to take more money
 1st of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes

tara medium - No response to money back guarantee request
Wakefield
England, West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

All contacts gave a full money back guarantee, on receipt of written request. I have sent several emails and have not received a response and another 2 payments were taken from my credit car on 27th December 2010. Seems to be no other way of getting in touch. The readings given were no good.
 14th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
tara-medium.com and gabriella-psychic.com are both scams. they send the same emails over and over. Just put them in your junk. they are bad and are hurting people. You can lodge complaints to relevant authorities and google because that's where they advertise. Anyway I think it is important to search for and find real psychics that can really help you. I found a great one at www.lightaxishealing.com I actually saw them on skype and it was a great reading. Please have faith in genuine psychics and have a great year.

tara medium - rip off
tara medium
Hong Kong

this women was supose to help and i just found out i got rip off 500.00 dollars and i'm tring to get it back without everyone in the world knowing my business need help!!!
 14th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Yes, of course she is a rip off, she is prolly not even a she!
 14th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
yes, your right but how do i get the money back thats all i want

Tara Medium Logo Tara Medium