logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
AT&T
AT&T doesn't care for loyal longtime customers
2. (7 mins ago)
Union Workers Credit Services
Pre-Approved Credit
3. (13 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!
4. (16 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-02-18 by    tahmir

Fraud and Fake

Tara Medium
Chester, Pennsylvania
This fraud is CRAZY!!! She is calling herself my devoted friend she is fake a scam no one trust this creep all she want is money! I sent her this: I'm nervous maybe you shouldn't do this, then she sends back I would like to thank you very much for your email that I have just received. I have to admit that the recent weeks have been really busy for me. Many people, just like you, came to me and asked for help. There’s only me and ….a computer to answer.

Thus, it is really hard for me to respond to several requests at the same time.

Being urged by certain cases of my clients, I had to make a difficult choice. I have decided to answer and treat the letters of those persons who have chosen my services and have ordered a Study.

If you are a client, I will contact you.
I skimmed through your email and, apparently, you are not on the list of my clients.
I might be wrong but don’t worry, if it is the case, I will regain contact with you within the next days.
As soon as I receive your request and your payment, I will give you a new email address. This address enables me to treat with priority the cases of all the persons in need of help.

Therefore, you will be able to write to this new address. I can assure you that I will answer your mail as soon as possible.

I would like to apologize for not being able to answer you today. Thank you for your understanding.

I invite you to send me your request for Help.

I will receive this request within a few minutes and I will be able to take care of you urgently.

I send you my full support and friendship.

Very best regards,

Your devoted friend,
Tara don't rust this creep you can remove your address from this scammer and creep one day I will report her the police
Comments United States Psychics & Mediums
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jun, 2012 by   GBur 0 Votes
Same thing, i put something on Scambook about it after reading scam complaints about Tara on there, got an email from Tares team pleading with me to take it off. i will copy and paste it below. it i think is a genuine scam!

fishaudit@yahoo.co.nz

Message flagged
Thursday, 28 June 2012 10:08 PM
Dear Glenn,

I often browse internet for professional or personal purposes, as without a doubt, it is the best place to find priceless information of any kind.

Believe me, I was very surprised and sad when I discovered your post on scambook.com, in which you were saying that it is impossible to unsubscribe from Tara’s mailings.

As Tara’s secretary, I am very concerned by her consultants and their satisfaction is my main priority.

I fully understand that you do not wish to receive any more messages from her, it is your right and every single person should respect that will, even though these messages were sent in a good faith.

I would like to apologize to you, on behalf of Tara, for disturbing your privacy.
You will not receive any other emails from her.

I hope that you will not hold the grudge against Tara and, in a gesture of friendship, you could remove your post from scambook.com.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,