logo

Germanwings Airlines-
Discriminatory mistreatment at Stuttgart airport
3. (18 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fraud - deducted money without permission
4. (20 mins ago)

Posted:    Niamh76

Extortion through creating Fear

Tara Medium
United Kingdom
This woman has taken payment from my credit card and I have not recieved what paid for, secondly after reading another complaint I realise that this woman is sending the same messages to difft people. Thirdly she has been sending me messages about black shadows and hands warning me that i am in danger in three days time that i be calling for help and without her help I am doomed to bad luck and in serious danger. Bear in mind that i am a mother of four on her own who is financially poor and already feeling threatened this has affected my mental health and not to mention the stress of the yr long episode of her scary visions and now her automated responses to the whereabouts of the stuff i paid her for. This is seriously sickening. This lady is making money through creating a fear energy to the vulnerable not to mention the fact that due to the fact that another ladies reading is exact replica of my own, she is obtaining money by deception and is equal to freud. Please restore my faith in mankind and help solve this. I am far from the nervous type but what this woman is doing is psychologically dangerous not to mention morally wrong.
Sincerely Eileen O' Brien
Comments United Kingdom Psychics & Mediums
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jul, 2010 by   Mac765 +1 Votes
This is a scam, an auto responder collecting money. Here is how it works :

I had been getting emails from Tara Medium, such stuff like :

Your Fortune For 7/16 from Tara (Tara@participategaming.com)

This was blocked by the Hotmail filter and you have to "open message" and "show content" because it's a known spam.

Then when you click on the add, which is a picture : http://welcomealerts.com/NDQ5NzMz/OTAyNjg=/NzI1NjcwMTM2MDk5NDQ=/MTAzNDM4NTk=/VRWL225S55/DD741.xhtml

you are directed to this link :

This is a sign up form for a free reading and subscribing to her messages, she even tells you how to add her to the contact list or to check your junk box. Next you fill in your wish (money, luck, love etc), date of birth and your name then your email address and what country you live in.

Then it take 48 hours to get this message :

Tara to me
show details 8:53 PM (9 hours ago)
Dear Max,

To start with I want to thank you for your confidence. Concerning your request, your problem seemed so important to me that I did an in-depth study of your case, which took several hours, in order to help you as quickly as possible...

Examine these important and free revelations about you as soon as possible : Click here

I send you my best wishes and full support.

Visionary Medium

You have received this e-mail because you asked for a free reading. If you don’t want to receive any more e-mails from me Click Here to unsubscribe.

===== Important Note =====
By putting me in your address book, you can be sure of receiving my future messages.

This is an auto responder, I tried this using another email and got this :

Dear Mac,

I send you my best wishes and full support.

===== Important Note =====

The same thing, except the fake name.

When you click you go to your reading that according to the auto responder took hours. With both of the readings I got, using the same birth date and wish I got the exact same reading except for a change in "my lucky period" the first one was Aug 15 2010, then when I resent a new request with a new email it was Aug 17 2010. Noting that it took 48 hours between request, so this is also deemed computerized.

But there is more then this. I emailed "her" back both time and got the same message to 2 different inquiries.

Here is that auto responder inquiry:

Truthfully yours,

I would like to thank you very much for your email that I have just received. I have to admit that the recent weeks have been really busy for me. Many people, just like you, came to me and asked for help. There’s only me and ….a computer to answer.

Thus, it is really hard for me to respond to several requests at the same time.

Being urged by certain cases of my clients, I had to make a difficult choice. I have decided to answer and treat the letters of those persons who have chosen my services and have ordered a Study.

If you are a client, I will contact you.
I skimmed through your email and, apparently, you are not on the list of my clients.
I might be wrong but don’t worry, if it is the case, I will regain contact with you within the next days.
As soon as I receive your request and your payment, I will give you a new email address. This address enables me to treat with priority the cases of all the persons in need of help.

Therefore, you will be able to write to this new address. I can assure you that I will answer your mail as soon as possible.

I would like to apologize for not being able to answer you today. Thank you for your understanding.

I invite you to send me your request for Help.

I will receive this request within a few minutes and I will be able to take care of you urgently.

I send you my full support and friendship.

Very best regards,

Tara

I got the same for the other one as well. Now with the first email I used I have gotten a new message from Tara "auto-responder" Medium :

Dear Marcin,

Following your request I sent you your Free Reading a few days ago, and to my great surprise I see that you still haven’t looked at it, even though it has some very good news for you.

Quickly read these important and free revelations about you: Click here

===== Important Note =====

I am expecting the same message in about 48 hours, it's how auto responders work.

Now from this I can conclude if I bought her paid "full" reading I would not get a refund, this is a blatant scam.
 20th of Jul, 2010 by   meuk 0 Votes
Oh my god
i paid at the reduced rate £14.95
Had nothing.
Reason i thought she was good, i got her from Colin Fry's site, doe's a well known medium really want to put his name to this?
 7th of Oct, 2010 by   Louise73 0 Votes
I got a 'free' reading..my 'devoted friend' Tara keeps sending me emails, I have ticked 'unsubcibe' many times - doesn't work - I have sent several emails stating she is not to contact me again - I get an automated response.

I have finally contacted hotmail to report abuse.- lets hope that stops her.
 24th of Nov, 2011 by   Tiredof Scam 0 Votes
This group of people should be in jail forever.Do not even try to be curious about TARA she will not only take your money but she will make your life miserable by studying everything that's going on in your life and make you lose your husband, your friends and make every one hate you.Look for them to arrest them.

Credit Card Bill Passes Congress