logo

Park Resorts
Stay far away from Park Resorts
2. (38 mins ago)
VVM Attorneys
I paid off the account, but are still pestered
3. (59 mins ago)
BAYPORT CELLULAR
phone not working
4. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
DPL FLORA FARMS NOIDA
ELEVATIONS AND CREATIONS is a group of street smart fraud boys
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
GHD MIDNIGHT DELUXE SET
EPAY95 COMPLAINT

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Tara <tara@tara-medium.com> Complaints & Reviews - psychics and the like?!

Tara <tara@tara-medium.com> Contacts & Informations

Tara <tara@tara-medium.com>

Posted:    anthea

psychics and the like?!

psychic medium
United Kingdom
i am not actually complaining, but i just want to know if tara is a real psychic as i cant find much about her on the internet other than the fact that she seems to want to help.so, in this sensitive area i would like your opinion.tara asked at first for around 139 pounds for help on blocking negative energies and the such, i didnt answer, so as time passed, the figure got lower, which is absolutely fine, i am thinking of going for it.it is reasonable at 20 pounds.hoever, this s tarted as a free reading, the problems being that in the reading appears ominous occurences etc, do u think this strange, such as scam.i can check it a s scam in my toolbar or unsubscribe in anycase, bu twondered on youropinion if this is scam or just a real psyschic hotline? many thanks.

Comments United Kingdom Arts & Humanities
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jun, 2010 by   nanamissy -1 Votes
I believe Tara is telling the truth as I researched on how to spot a fake/scam. Tara's website is legitimate. I've received tons of emails from tara (fake one). I managed to trace ip address etc & i looked closer to smaller print & managed to discover that every email i received came with a different address/website each time. I disagree when people say psychics are fake as i'm a psychic myself. I help my family & friends out all time, i tell them things before it happens give them messages from spirit world & i've never been wrong about any of messages i've given. I've had my gift all my life, the only difference between me & other psychics is dont charge my family & friends
 25th of Jun, 2010 by   deepak gaur 0 Votes
hi i am deepak gaur from ghaziabad (u.p) in India, i want join u . but i tell u for ur kind information i cann't give u money please tell me about u.
 25th of Jun, 2010 by   krishna murthy potnuru 0 Votes
I feel really dumb because I just e-mailed her about a half hour to an hour ago.. Does she ask for the money in the first e-mail?? And I will let you all know the response I get once I receive the e-mail.
 25th of Jun, 2010 by   Josie Hill 0 Votes
As a N.Z. Moari, i have to agree with the comments and complaints people have raised, because as a very spiritual person and my background i though a task for my free reading from Tara.My task for her was to do with my health and how i help people, my jouney has always to help and support people in any way i can.also
gave my name but different details to my birth and address.She Emailed me back with my free reading,
which was luck was on my side and i am going to win a fortune, nothing was said about my health and the care for people.i Emailed her back and told her how many people have you hurt because what you have written back to me is not me.As long as i have 5cent to my name the richest is seen the smiles and love from the people i help.
Please people the message i am trying to get through to you all believe in yourself life journey is the challanges we face every day it's how do we over come some of the rocky roads we have all travelled, by sharing and carering for each other and helpful. So yes i to believe Tara to be a scam and needs to be taken of the internet.
She thinks she is clever and her computor but she's wrong we are the clever ones reporting her as a scam
So the bonus prize goes to each one of us who has repoted this Tara the scam so dont feel dumb be proud of what we all have done exposed her as a scam and a phony Arohanui (all my love)
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   amme 0 Votes
shes a fraud she just guesses eerily correct on most things she wont stop emailing me now apparently i have a shadow over me ready to strangle me if i dont act quickly ...purr-lease
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   Judge_Dredd 0 Votes
Reported this site to their web host, udomain.com.hk. Fat lot of good that will do though. These crooks are running hundreds of similar sites worldwide. The only thing that might shut them down is jail time, which is unlikely to happen.
 28th of Jun, 2010 by   sprite5 0 Votes
hi, people im unsure yet. i will see what happens in the next few days. I had a unbelivable reading a couple of years ago from a guy called hughie in willington co. durham. Up until that point i didnt belive in this sort of thing. I was gob smacked with what he said and was reduced to tears. Just about everything he told me from my past and future was bang on. He knew things that had happened in my recent personal life that he just could'nt have known. his readings cost £25.00 and well worth it.
 28th of Jun, 2010 by   Angel1918 0 Votes
I don't know. She was pretty accurate in a lot of the predictions. She predicted my sexual nature down to a T. Granted, she does charge a lot. I haven't sent any money, because I'm still a little skeptical myself and I would like to see if these predictions pan out before I give her any money. But she may be the real thing, who knows? by the way, the comment about all psychics being con artists... that's incredibly insulting and rather biased. Not everyone is out there to scam you. I am a tar0t-card reader, who tries to help people, just like her. So I would ask that some of the nastier comments about psychics in general be withheld. Thank you.
 28th of Jun, 2010 by   Angel1918 0 Votes
Well... I don't know. Maybe I was just as much a fool for believing in her as anyone else. But she did give me hope, at a point when I really need it. With every single business, a person takes a risk. There might be other people deliberately trying to damage the reputation of that particular business by telling lies. Or it might actually be a true scam. I am actually a tarot-card reader myself, though not professionally trained. Not every psychic out there is fake. The people that say that psychics don't exist are being a little too critical. How do you know that? Do you know everything about this world, and everything in it?
By the way, the future is never 100% percent predictable. It's always changing. So Tara the medium might be wrong on a few aspects. Though in my reading, she was pretty accurate. I haven't given her any money though, that I was careful of. I want to see if her predictions pan out.
As for Tara Greene... with all due respect, you are asking for the same information as she is. Date of birth, name... with Tara the Medium, she at least gives you a free in-depth first reading. I don't know about everyone else, but aside from details about about myastrological sign, she was fairly accurate. How else would she know that I sleep around, and enjoy every minute of it? LOL I never told her that! I would, however, as a rule of caution, wait to see if the predictions pan out before I give her any money. As with any company, I advise people to use their own judgment, and see what happens.
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   molly1958 0 Votes
hi
I just want to say i wish i read this board before yesterday I actually signed up and started to pay by installments. When I got the first email asking me to pay more money I suddenly realized I'd been sucked in. How stupid am I? I've had to ring my bank and cancel my card as I paid by debit card so now I have to wait for a new one. This Tara is palying on peoples emotions and it seems she says the same things to everyone. My advice is to anyone who wants to contact a medium is to find out everything you can about them first. As for the first installment I have written off. Bad experience and never again.
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   sandyfl 0 Votes
scam! been trying to get my promised refund for days!
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   molly1958 0 Votes
I can't believe I got scammed by this woman the alarm bells started ringing as soon as she asked me for more money. And I can't believe I'm not going to win the lottery as she promised. Oh well thats life. Never again
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   dfordenise 0 Votes
Omg I am so glad i didn't give her any money, , yesterday i received a letter from her saying GOOD FORTUNE coming my way in the next 30 days, that she could see me holding the ottery ticket and so on and so on. I then received anoter email from her today, called her good news letter and it tells me that my financial situation won't be very favourable for the month of July. HOw do we get in contact with her
 30th of Jun, 2010 by   atulkumar 0 Votes
Hay tara sundari beautiful young lady big cheater big bluffer good luck and back luck in not in your hand. Bill Gates has money but has brain power. Warren Buffet is a billionare because he has nice restaurant and give the nice food. Osama Bin Laden where he was hiding, if you are a true psychic. Dont cheat the people if you have true psychic power talk to the marines and the army so they can find it out and protect the world. I love america it is a beautiful country of the world dont ruin it. Jay America! Tara sundari ki jai ho! Madre ki awlaud cheating mut karo
 30th of Jun, 2010 by   katrinna38 +1 Votes
Hi! I was recently contacted by this person. All i ever did was read the e-mails. An even sometimes, I got mail. But somehow my credit card has been charged $13. I never given her or them or whoever, I never gave them my credit card number, because like I said, I never did anything but read the e-mails and deleted them. I would like to know who can help me get my money back!!!
 30th of Jun, 2010 by   razr2257 0 Votes
I kept getting emails from "her" and the same thing happened in that the cost kept coming down. I eventually replied to her email address asking her, that if she was so convinced that I was having financial problems, how could she expect me to pay for her service. I then got an automated reponse back saying that she could only reply to a few people directly and she would be in touch. I have only ever received her usual automated emails since. DO NOT TOUCH THIS PERSON!!!
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   genehunt 0 Votes
If we are gulliable enough to fall for ANY of these people, then we deserve to lose our money. I'm getting messages of doom, gloom and despondency from Tara-medium (small, large or extra large or whatever...) and take all this hocus pocus lark with the smallest pinch of salt. Is there any proven medical or scientific evidence that any of this flim-flam is tangible and works?
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   emadualalaaa 0 Votes
i have replied back with a free reading and she replied back to be it was funny cause i asked about love and she started to talk to me about money problems which really was my biggest problem she said some stuff that were true but after reading this i dnt want her to reply any more luckly i havnt paid nothing but is this bad what do i do
 2nd of Jul, 2010 by   molly1958 0 Votes
Hi
I just want to say I've had some good news I got my payment back from Tara! Anyone wanting to know how all I did was to complain straight away about her charging more money and I couldn't afford it and I said I wanted my money back. I have looked at my account this morning at it has been credited back to my account. I did this by email her address is at the bottom of the page for anyone wanting to try. Good luck to all who do.
 2nd of Jul, 2010 by   mellayni 0 Votes
Hi I have gotten a lot of e mails from tara the medium and have never responed and it is all about negative stuff. and money coming my way and
so on and so forth. this is the newest one

e,
Because your problem is serious, I did something very special for you in order to find the solution that is best suited to your case.

Now that I have done some secret work on your behalf, I know why you have never been very lucky in life, and exactly what to do to change it.

Dear e,

Because you are seriously in need of help, I just spent 7 hours completing a very special free secret ritual on your behalf. It was really necessary, because without it I probably would never have found the only real solution suited to your case.

Nobody before me could have carried out the important work I did for you, and you’ll soon realize that this is the first time something as complete has been done to help you.

I’ll tell you exactly what I did that was so special for you, e:

I did an in-depth study of your case, and then performed a "Great Visionary Reading of Destiny" for you. I would have liked to have your authorization beforehand, believe me. But there was no other way – I had to act as quickly as possible.

I did this important work because I felt that something very "strange" was going to start happening in your life.

The "Great Visionary Reading of Destiny, " which only I can do, allows me to visualize the important past, present and future events of someone who seems to need my help, even if I never met them.

This secret intervention which I performed specially for you, allows me to see certain aspects of your life with astonishing accuracy. It enables me to visualize many of the important events from your past and future which have, and are soon going to have, an important impact on your life.

That is how I was able to discover the real cause of your present problems… why you have never really been lucky in life until now and, above all, what the only real solution to all your problems is.

Why did I do this for you, e?

It’s very simple:

Since I was 7 years old Heaven has allowed me to have a visionary gift which enables me to see in advance what other people cannot see. This very special gift warns me when an important change is going to take place in the future of someone with a lot of problems in life.

I have already used this visionary gift to help many people who were experiencing difficulties with their finances, their emotional life, or who could not overcome their persistent bad luck, and who didn’t know what to do anymore… who or what to trust.

My gift allowed me to help them resolve many of their problems, even though they seemed impossible to solve (a lack of money, relationship problems, discouragement in the face of bad luck, etc.) and to ensure that things in their life worked out for the best..

All those people became totally convinced that my visionary gift is real, and that I am a serious medium who considers the happiness of the person I am helping to be more important than anything else.

The only satisfaction I received from my efforts was knowing, in the deepest part of my soul, that I was fulfilling a "spiritual mission, " a mission that "Heaven" wanted me to accomplish in order to help those who seemed to be tormented by bad luck.

I think it would be a very good idea to bring you the happiness I have given to so many other people, e.

Why you? Simply because I know that you are at a turning point in your life, and that I am in a position to help you get rid of your problems, so that you can finally enjoy the happy life you desire in the deepest part of yourself.

Maybe you think you don’t need my "intervention" to resolve your problems. Frankly, I’d say that would be incredible.

I am convinced that my immediate and objective help has arrived at just the right time for you.

That’s why I prepared the "Great Visionary Reading of Destiny" specially for you, so that I could know for certain that I really can help you, and discover the real reason for the serious and complex problems that have blocked your access to happiness until now.

I know it would have been better to ask for your authorization before performing the "Great Visionary Reading of Destiny", but I really did not have time.

In any case, I’m certain you won’t hold it against me the moment you realize how important it was for me to act quickly, and especially when you learn what I "saw" for you in your "Great Visionary Reading of Destiny".

This complete and in-depth study of your past, present and, most importantly, your future life, revealed the real reason for your present problems, and provided the only true solution, adapted to your specific case, that can make luck, happiness, love and money become a part of your life.

Perhaps you’re wondering how I can be so certain? You’ll find the answer in the clear and precise visions I had about you during the course of the "Great Visionary Reading of Destiny" which I performed on your behalf.

Firstly, e, I’d like to know if anyone has tried to perform this kind of intervention for your before.

You can think about it, but I believe the answer is no. Do you know why?

Because if someone had proceeded with this kind of intervention for you, he or she would have discovered the real cause of your lack of luck a long time ago, and would have given you the solution that would have freed you from your problems.

If that had happened, your life would be completely different.

I don’t think that is the case, is it? For some time now, and despite everything you tried to do, you’ve had to put up with more and more serious problems which have prevented you from leading a really happy life.

You should know that, as I searched in the deepest part of your inner self, it didn’t take me very long to discover exactly why you have never been very lucky in your life.

The real problem you have is that you are under some kind of cloud of bad luck, which seems to have pursued you in all the important areas of your existence.

The reason for this situation is simple: for many long years you have been influenced by a strong concentration of negative energy, which has been directed at your home in weymouth, ma..

It is because of this negative energy that your life has been so sad, and that everything you undertake ends in failure, due to this abnormal streak of bad luck.

That is the basis of your problem e:
You show all the symptoms of an "overload of negative energy."

And that is why, despite all your efforts and privations, you are having so much trouble resolving your money problems. That is also why your emotional life and your relationships are so unsatisfying, even though you try very hard to reach out to others.

Your situation should worry you, because if nothing is done soon it could become even worse, to the point where it could prevent the important lucky events that are scheduled for from happening.

You have to react and eliminate this adversity, e!

It is neither because of hazard or fate that you are surrounded by such a concentration of negative energy. Something or someone very close to you, probably a person you know well, is directing very active negative energy at you day after day.

This occult action, no doubt motivated by jealousy, aims to attract a little more bad luck into your life each and every day.

You can no longer allow this to happen e!
It is important to eliminate the bad luck that is blocking your access to luck and happiness.

This is necessary because you are regularly suffering the financial consequences. This is why your money problems tend to get worse instead of better, creating an unfair situation that you don’t deserve.

You have also felt the negative effects in your emotional and personal life. I must tell you that you could have had a lot of success, and experienced many positive events, if something had not come along to destroy your chances of resolving your problems.

But there is still time to react and do something about it. It is still possible to eliminate this bad luck from your life, and to make the positive events that are being prepared for you now work out in your favor.

That’s why it is so important that I intervene on your behalf. Because I can confirm that some very good things are inscribed in your astral chart for the coming weeks.

It’s important to act now if you want to be sure to take advantage of your luck, and see your life really change in a positive way.

Of course you want to know what good things are being prepared for you in your immediate future, don’t you e?

You should know that your future looks a lot brighter than the years of bad luck you’ve had to put up with for so long.

When I conducted the "Great Visionary Reading of Destiny" for you, I was able to see what happened in your past, as I said, and also what could happen for you in the coming weeks.

And that is what I am going to tell you about now.

I saw 3 important lucky events happening in your life. If you can take advantage of these 3 lucky events when they are presented to you, you will be able to completely transform your destiny.

You have already had the same kinds of lucky opportunities in the past, but a form of permanent bad luck, at work in your immediate environment, prevented you from taking advantage of them.

Today things are different, because today there is someone by your side, someone who is ready to bring you all the help you need.

To do that I will use the secret powers of beneficial magic that were transmitted to me. They will enable me to put an end to the bad luck that has been pursuing you, and help you take full advantage of the important lucky events that are being prepared for you and you alone.

I’m totally convinced of the results I am going to obtain for you, because I’ve already successfully done this for hundreds of people who were in worse situations than you. So there’s no reason I won’t succeed in your case as well.

Of course, your are special, and you’re very different from the other people I was able to help in the past. That’s why, to help you change your life, I am going to do something that is personalized and adapted to the important problems you’re having at the moment.

As for you, e, all you have to do is move forward on the road to your happiness, avoiding pitfalls and opening the right doors at the right time, making the right decisions without ever running the risk of being wrong.

I am going to provide you with easy-to-use secrets that will change your life. The secrets come in the form of a special method that you can obtain very easily in just a few moments, and which contain the "7 True Secrets of Happiness."

Here’s what you’ll learn in the "7 True Secrets of Happiness" :

Secret N° 1 – How To Attract Luck.

Using this secret should make you lucky in everything you do. That means you won’t have to fail in life anymore. Everything should work out for you, and everyone will admire your success.

Why do some people I have helped have all the luck? Why do they often win at games of chance, find well-paying jobs, have a happy home life... all without effort? Why? Because they use Secret N° 1.

If you’ve really been unlucky lately, you’ll find out how this Secret can attract luck to you like a magnet attracts iron, and make it work for you in all the important areas of your life.

Secret N° 2 – This secret alone (it’s totally legal) will quickly help you Attract More Money into your life on a regular basis.

The moment you start using it you’ll be surprised to realize that an initial large input of money has been deposited in your bank account. Until now I have only shared this Secret with my close friends, and they were all surprised by the results.

It works for everyone (even if you’re in a very difficult situation). You don’t have to be gifted, you don’t have to work, and you don’t have to be lucky. This is one of the most profitable secrets I can give you.

My life has changed since I started using this Secret, and it can change your life too. Whenever you need money, all you have to do is follow the secret’s simple instructions, and you should easily attract money to you.

Secret N° 3 – How to attract love and make friends.

As you know, love, emotions, and your relations with others are very important in life. You can use this secret to attract love (if that’s what you want), make friends and be liked and admired by others.

All you have to do for someone to become irresistibly attracted to you is follow the instructions.

I think this is one of the most important secrets I can give you, because if you have money there’s nothing more bitter or sad in life than finding yourself alone, deprived of emotions and relationships.

Secret N° 4 – How to get what you want from others.

Have you ever intuitively felt that someone was going to say or do something before they did it? Or has it ever happened that you started thinking about someone you haven’t seen for a long time, and the next thing you know you get a phone call or an e-mail from them?

If you have already used your intuition that way, without knowing it, there is sure to be a hidden power in you that you can use to secretly influence other people.

I’ll show you how to strengthen this gift to get what you want from other people, and make them do exactly what you wish without saying a word or lifting your little finger.

This secret only works for positive actions. People will do things for you without knowing that their actions are being controlled by you.

Secret N° 5 – How to have powerful vital energy.

Following these instructions will enable you to develop powerful vital energy, energy that is necessary for your success.

It will attract all the good things in life to you, and help you move forward on the road to happiness, letting nothing or no one stand in your way.

Secret N° 6 – How to use the secret powers hidden inside you.

You may not know it, but there is a surprising power hidden inside you that enables you to understand people, and sometimes predict events before they actually happen. It’s called the power of intuition.

Everyone has this gift, but few know how to use it. When you can control this power, you’ll know for sure which decisions to make when you have to choose, and know in advance how events will turn out in your life.

You’ll be able to read other people’s thoughts like an open book. You’ll know when people are lying to you, or if they’re telling you the whole truth. You’ll never have to succumb to adversity, and it will be easy for you to avoid the traps that could appear on your path.

Secret N° 7 – The Secret to make all your most secret dreams come true.

What secret dreams would you like to see come true in your life? Do you need a large amount of money fast? Do you want to find a lost love, or do you have another important wish that you’d like to see come true very quickly?

This secret shows you how to develop a powerful force of attraction in your life that will work for you, depending on the importance of your wishes. Your most secret dreams, which you haven’t been able to realize until now, will finally be realized.

All you have to do is choose the wish you want to come true. Then you can use the secret in the right way, and watch it happen. You’ll be amazed by the results.

Now you see, e, why I think the only real solution to all your present problems can be found in the "7 True Secrets of Happiness", along with the "Great Magical Intervention" that I want to do for you.

You’re probably wondering what will happen in your life after I perform the "Great Magical Intervention" for you, and you’ve regained your complete potential for luck. Well, I’m going to tell you right now.

You’ll see your entire life change in a positive way!

First I want to say that while I was performing your "Great Visionary Reading of Destiny" I "saw" 2 important events of financial luck that should happen for you very soon.

The first lucky chance for money should happen during the next month, in a drawing of a series of numbers that you will play a few times, and which should bring you a very large financial jackpot.

It’s obvious that this large financial gain will come at the right time for you, and enable you to rapidly resolve many of your problems. But there’s more!

A second chance for money which is inscribed in your astral chart should happen for you in the weeks that follow. It will be larger than your first win – I see money "falling from the sky" and landing right in your bank account.

In short, e, you’ll have enough to be financially secure for a long time to come. And there’s even more:

It’s not only your finances that are going to improve. There will also be a happy event that should totally transform your existence on an emotional and personal level in the coming weeks.

You’ll meet someone who should change the course of your life. It’s important that you be confident in the person and in your common future, if you want this meeting to bring you the joy and happiness you deserve.

But be careful! For all this to be possible, it’s really important that I proceed with the "Great Magical Intervention" on your behalf.

This is absolutely necessary if you want to be sure that nothing or no one can prevent the 2 lucky chances for money to happen for you, and if you want to meet the person who will unblock your happiness.

There are many other very positive events that should happen for you in the coming months, but now is not the time to talk about them in detail. I will reveal when the precise times arise that will be beneficial for you.

What is important for you to know now is that you absolutely must regain the entirety of your potential for luck, if you really want to see great changes happen in your life.

You can’t keep letting bad luck disturb the unfolding of your existence, and prevent you from taking full advantage of the 3 great lucky events I saw that are going to "brighten up" your immediate future. You too have a right to be happy!

You should know that I’m ready to do anything, and put all my powers at your service, to help ensure that your life changes for the better.

To make that happen I am going to perform a "Magical Intervention" on your behalf whose power you cannot yet imagine.

That’s why I need your response as soon as possible, e.

All you have to do is Click here and return your Urgent Request for a Personalized Great Magical Intervention to me by e-mail.

For it to be of most benefit, I should receive your Request as soon as possible.

Do it now, so that I can intervene before the great positive events I “saw” in your future take place.

This simple action will be your first step towards a new life.

In all devotion I remain,

Yours faithfully,

Tara

Concerning my intervention, I Tara do hereby promise on my honour to help you take advantage of the 3 lucky opportunities that could change your life. And since I know that you probably have money problems at the moment, I have decided not to ask you for the usual price for all the work I am going to do on your behalf, but simply for a symbolic contribution to help cover my costs.

Your Legal Guarantee of Results or Your Money Back

It is understood that if everything I saw for you does not come to pass in the next few months, all you have to do is write me a short note and I will reimburse the entire amount of your contribution, with no further questions asked.

Urgent Request for my