logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (3 mins ago)
Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com Mn
A charge that was not authorized
2. (7 mins ago)
crystal hues ltd
employee harassment
3. (7 mins ago)
Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com Mn
Double billed on credit card
4. (16 mins ago)
BP Canada Shingles
Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty!
5. (28 mins ago)
United Furniture Industries
Defect in cuddler recliner?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

tara Complaints & Reviews - IS SHE REALLY A FRAUD???

tara Contacts & Informations

tara

Posted:    SAVVY1

IS SHE REALLY A FRAUD???

I HAVE BEEN SENT NUMEROUS E-MAILS FROM THIS WOMAN AND WAS BEGINNING TO BELIEVE THEM UNTIL I CAME TO THIS WEBISTE...I ALMOST FELL FOR IT...IT MAKES ME SOOOO UPSET THAT SOMEONE LIKE HER HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH CONNING PEOPLE FOR SO LONG. KARMA IS A B**** IF I WERE HER OR ANY OTHER CONS DOING THE SAME SCAM I WOULD BE SCARED.

I WILL BE POSTING ALL E-MAILS RECIEVED FROM HER AND WOULD LOVE IT IF OTHER'S WOULD DO THE SAME SO THAT WE CAN COMPARE AND SHOW OTHER INNOCENT "OLD AND NEW VICTIMS" THE TRUTH THAT IS BEING SPOKEN ABOUT THIS MEDIUM IS REAL TRUE AND HONEST:)

TAKE CARE EVERYONE

Comments United States Psychics & Mediums
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Dec, 2009 by   SAVVY1 0 Votes
ATTENTION: holly, SOMETHING REALLY INTRIGUING HAS JUST HAPPENED FOR YOU.

holly, this is really going to surprise you but last night, while I was concentrating on your case during a session of free-association that I was doing to find out more about your future, something amazing happened.
You should know that A VERY SPECIAL AND FORTUNATE EVENT IS SECRETLY BEING PREPARED FOR YOU on your astral plane.
It concerns the actualization of ONE OF YOUR MOST CHERISHED DREAMS, which should come true before your very eyes, possible within a month.
I’ll tell you all about it, but first it’s important for you to know that the free-association session I was involved in yesterday didn’t just happen by accident.
It was a sign from your destiny, to make you understand that what is about to happen to you is probably the greatest opportunity of your lifetime, and that you absolutely must take advantage of it.
I regularly do sessions of free-association during my consultations, and the things I predict seem to happen with amazing frequency, often within a few weeks.
The session I did for you indicates that, at this very moment, a spiritual force is trying to intervene in your life.
SOMETHING UNUSUAL HAPPENED while I was holding my pen in my right hand, concentrating on your session of free-association, ready to write down my predictions.
I felt a powerful current of energy running through me from head to foot, and I immediately entered into telepathic contact with a powerful positive force, which took control of my hand and wrote this:
YOUR NAME: holly
A NUMBER: $7700
AND A DATE: December 19 2009
I was both pleased and surprised by what took place, which was evidently a message sent to you personally from the astral plane.
I HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU THAT COULD CHANGE YOUR PRESENT LIFE in an amazing, but very real way.
I can guarantee it, and here’s why:
After this incredible event, and because I wanted to really understand what had just happened for you, I entered into communication with this positive force on your behalf, for free.
I have to tell you that the contact was incredible.
This force talked to me about your difficult situation, and told me that you’re having serious problems. That you struggle with seemingly unsolvable problems every day. That nothing is easy for you.
That only confirmed what I first felt about you. But I also know that things can work out for you much faster than you think.
Because this positive force also told me that your chances of benefiting (in the coming weeks) from AN EXTRAORDINARY FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY that will also have a positive effect on YOUR EMOTIONAL LIFE are much higher than average.
It also confirmed the fact that YOU HAVE AN ABNORMAL BLOCKAGE (caused by A HARMFUL AND NEGATIVE INFLUENCE ACTING ON YOU and on your home for some time now) which makes you vulnerable and defenseless against bad luck.
It informed me that YOU DON’T HAVE SUFFICIENT PROTECTION, capable of confronting these harmful influences which are responsible for all the bad luck in your life.
THERE IS A HIGH RISK THAT THESE NEGATIVE VIBRATIONS IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT will gain the upper hand, blinding you and removing any chance of finding a solution.
DON’T TAKE THIS LIGHTLY!
It’s important for you to take this harmful influence seriously, and act as quickly as possible. And there’s an excellent reason for that.
You have to act because there is A LARGE JACKPOT WAITING FOR YOU, holly.
A LARGE FINANCIAL GAIN is at stake that should happen for you IN THE COMING WEEKS. I can tell you what to do, which games to play, and when.
According to the vision I had about you, it seems THE AMOUNT YOU SHOULD RECEIVE IS AN OFFICIAL CHECK FOR $7, 700 which should come to you in a yellow envelope.
This will happen after you play a magical combination of numbers that will turn out to be a winner for you in the coming weeks.
But at the same time you have to ACT PRUDENTLY and be attentive, because you know that not far away A HARMFUL INFLUENCE WANTS ONCE AGAIN TO ATTRACT BAD LUCK INTO YOUR LIFE.
You have to react quickly, holly.
According to what I felt, this harmful influence is in the process of creating an astral block to your luck, which could start working in less than 21 days.
That means the $7, 700 you could receive, and the positive events that have been predicted for you in the coming weeks, could be blocked on the astral plane.
I CAN’T JUST SIT HERE AND DO NOTHING, holly.
That’s why I am going to perform AN IMPORTANT MAGIC CEREMONY ON YOUR BEHALF, WHICH BECOMES NECESSARY when the risk of an astral blockage has been psychically detected.
It is called THE GREAT ASTRAL OPENING CEREMONY.
This ritual of high magic will be able to unblock YOUR GAIN OF $7, 700 on the astral plane, as well as the positive events scheduled for the coming weeks.
Then all the fortunate events (one of which is a game winning jackpot) that you are supposed to benefit from will be able to take place as predicted.
And in order to prevent any further risk of attack by this harmful influence, I will also perform, as promised, A FREE MAGIC RITUAL OF ASTRAL PROTECTION for you.
An Astral Shield will provide PERFECT PROTECTION AGAINST THE HARMFUL VIBRATIONS that someone is trying to direct at you, so that nothing and no one will be able to prevent the important changes that are inscribed in your destiny.
I HAVE TO DO THIS IMPORTANT WORK AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
You have 3 AMAZING FINANCIAL MONTHS ahead of you, holly, followed by 3 more months of pure happiness on a personal level.
It makes me sad to see that you have a potential for luck and money that has remained unexploited until now, which is in total opposition to the difficult and unlucky life you are struggling with.
It’s not your fault. Your bad luck is being caused by this HARMFUL INFLUENCE.
That’s why you recently missed out on a number of large sums of money, and could not solve your financial problems, despite regularly depriving yourself.
That’s really too bad, because your dominant planet Saturn, as well as other influential planets in your chart, are in a perfect astral configuration for beginning a new and much more beautiful and comfortable life.
This is a chance you must not miss if you really want your most pressing problem (money) to be resolved soon.
I want to share a secret with you that can really help make A HUGE JACKPOT possible for you very soon, holly!
To accomplish that I have an amazing visionary gift that few mediums possess.
A secret power allows me to see into the future and know the specific dates and winning numbers you have to use to ensure that luck is on your side.
I’ll give you more details later. The most important thing now is for you to pay attention to what is happening all around you, and to act quickly.
I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT WORK TO DO ON YOUR CASE. I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU against the negative effects of this harmful influence, and put an end to it once and for all.
I also have to help MAKE YOUR MOST SECRET WISHES COME TRUE, AND SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR LUCK AND MONEY that will come your way over the next 3 months, and during the 3 months that follow.
You can look forward to 6 months of PROFOUND CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE, a time when you will need to know exactly what to do, when, and how to do it!
Here’s what I’m offering you, holly:
The moment I receive your urgent request, I will perform A DOUBLE RITUAL OF ASTRAL OPENING AND PROTECTION on your behalf, as well as your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY for what should become the 6 most important months of your life.
With my help your destiny will be guided towards a new and much more beautiful life. There is no other way.
You may have financial problems at the moment, but in the next few weeks money will no longer be a problem for you.
An initial large amount of money will be waiting for you starting on December 19 2009 that should produce a startling change in your day-to-day habits. This money is already inscribed in your astral chart.
That’s why I’ll be able to tell you exactly when you are likely to benefit from unexpected inputs of money, how, and how much you can expect.
I will also be able to tell you how and when YOUR PROBLEM OF BAD LUCK WILL COME TO AN END, and be replaced by permanent good luck.
I will be able to tell you when and how you can expect THE SUDDEN MATERIALIZATION OF YOUR MOST SECRET WISHES.
I’ll tell you when you’re going to MEET SOMEONE NEW, if that person has sincere feelings for you, and what to do to keep him or her near.
And if they want to separate from you, I’ll tell you why, and what to do to make them come back quickly and bring you all the happiness you desire.
Your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY will contain more important information about what is going to happen in your destiny.
I am convinced that YOUR LIFE CAN STILL BECOME LUCKIER AND HAPPIER in all areas that are important for you.
holly, bad luck only exists for those who don’t know in advance what is written in their future.
It’s not knowing your future in time that prevents you from changing the things that are wrong in the important areas of your life.
It is essential for you to know exactly what good things are scheduled to happen to you in the next 6 months. Especially since THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME AND YOUR HAPPINESS ARE RIGHT THERE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
You have to understand that BY FOLLOWING MY ADVICE and doing exactly what I tell you to do at the right time, YOUR LIFE WILL MOVE TO ANOTHER SPHERE, A WORLD OF HAPPINESS AND JOY.
I am convinced that it is often the most desperate situations that produce the best and fastest results. Your entire chart indicates that YOU ARE GOING TO RESOLVE A DIFFICULT FINANCIAL SITUATION, AS WELL AS YOUR EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS, very soon.

But to be able to advise you accurately and in the best way possible, I need some more information about you. That’s why I want you to complete this form (Click Here).

Don’t worry, holly, I am bound by the most absolute professional secrecy. EVERYTHING YOU TELL ME WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.
Month by month for 6 months, I will tell you what you should do, what you should avoid at any cost, and what the right decisions are that will lead you in the right direction.
I’ll also tell you how to behave with your family, and in your relations with other people.
I’ll give you advice on how to overcome that feeling of solitude you sometimes have, and about many other things that will help pave the way for your future happiness.
YOUR HAPPINESS IS A LOT CLOSER THAN YOU MAY THINK. I can feel it vibrating in the deepest part of myself.
In the next few weeks, the first incredible events of your new life will start happening to you, holly.
Your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY will help you avoid mistakes that, in the past, made you miss out on wonderful opportunities to change your existence.
It will help you MAKE THE MOST OF THIS FABULOUS 6 MONTH PERIOD (especially financial) that is in store for you.
All you have to do TO ATTAIN THE HAPPINESS YOU DESERVE is complete this form and send it back to me today (Click Here).

Do it now. There’s no reason to wait a day longer.
holly, you know you’ll NEVER HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE LIKE THIS TO FIND OUT SO MANY THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR DESTINY.
You have to admit that it would be a great pity to once again miss out on all the luck that is waiting for you, simply because you didn’t act in time.
That’s why I’ll be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. THE REVELATIONS I HAVE FOR YOU COULD CHANGE THE ENTIRE COURSE OF YOUR LIFE.

In all friendship I remain,

Yours faithfully,

Tara

VERY IMPORTANT: My work and your satisfaction are covered by A FAST AND TOTAL REFUND GUARANTEE. If you are not entirely satisfied with my work, all you have to do is return your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY to me, along with a note saying "I want my money back." You will receive a fast and total refund, made out to your name, without any further questions asked. That way you can be totally confident that your life really can change, without taking the least financial risk.
holly,
THERE IS SOMETHING TROUBLING IN YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE.
That’s why I did a FREE precise analysis of your situation.
AND I DISCOVERED SOMETHING VERY SURPRISING.

holly,
Despite the late hour, I am writing you THIS URGENT E-MAIL which really demands your close attention.
A few minutes ago I finished a session of astral meditation about you. What I discovered is surprising, and could help you resolve your problems.
What took place during this session is really a sign that YOUR FUTURE CAN CHANGE completely. I’m going to tell you all about the amazing details.
I know you now have a problem of bad luck that is poisoning your life each and every day. And I also know that things could quickly become much worse, if you don’t react right away.
In other words, your stroke of BAD LUCK COULD CONTINUE and this dark period of your destiny will fade into time.
I have to get you out of this terrible situation right away!
Now holly, I want you to take a match and do exactly the following: Light the match, and quickly repeat this prayer for spiritual protection 3 times:
"IN NOMINE CHRISTIS,
AGAINST BAD LUCK AND HARMFUL ENERGY"
You may not realize it, holly, but this magic action is essential if things are to work out in your favor.
The ritual will create an astral shield around you that will last for 21 days, capable of PROTECTING YOU AGAINST THE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF ALL NEGATIVE INFLUENCES that are trying to intervene in your future and do you wrong.
I don’t want to scare you, but THERE ISN’T MUCH TIME LEFT FOR YOU.
I keep feeling the need to intervene and PROTECT YOU AGAINST THIS NEGATIVE INFLUENCE.
I’ll tell you why holly:
I just finished a meditation session about you, and I’m still overwhelmed.
I received confirmation that your future should change in the coming weeks, but at the same time I had a STRANGE VISION that bothered me a lot.
There was a shadow, and hands reaching out to you. This vision is a bad sign. It means that SOMEONE HAS BEEN USING THE OCCULT TO TRY AND HARM YOU.
Someone or some thing has been trying to take control of your destiny, probably to do you harm.
It has planted doubts in your mind. That’s probably why you didn’t answer me before, and why you didn’t get that large amount of money I talked about in my last e-mail.
You must understand that nothing good can happen to you if you just keep letting things pass you by, and don’t react.
IT IS URGENT THAT YOU DO SOMETHING AGAINST THIS HARMFUL INFLUENCE which could certainly block the arrival of the large amount of money that should help resolve your situation in less than 21 days.
Because of the ritual you did, and the prayer for spiritual protection you said, you are now sheltered from bad luck and HARMFUL ENERGIES THAT ARE TRYING TO HURT YOU.
And that’s excellent, because good things are in store for you, holly, even if WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL.
I must say that this is the first time in my long career as a medium that I’ve met someone as promising as you, who is at the same time surrounded by so much adversity.
I don’t think WE GOT IN TOUCH BY ACCIDENT. I think destiny placed me on your path so that I could help you at an important moment in your life.
I am convinced that you have a very unusual destiny where EVERYTHING CAN WORK OUT FOR YOU even faster than you think.
Your chances of benefiting (in a short time) from extraordinary opportunities in your personal and financial life are much higher than average.
For example, there’s the LARGE FINANCIAL GAIN which could happen for you IN LESS THAN 21 DAYS, holly.
And what’s interesting for you is that I can tell you what to do, what games to play, and when.
My 6th sense tells me that an amount somewhere around $7700 is in store for you soon. That’s the amount you should receive in the coming weeks.
For that to happen, you have to use A MAGICAL COMBINATION OF NUMBERS that will become WINNERS FOR YOU.
At the same time, as I already said, WE HAVE TO BE PRUDENT AND ATTENTIVE, because there is an evil influence around you that is trying to attract bad luck into your life.
YOU HAVE TO ACT QUICKLY and not let that influence get the upper hand, holly.
According to what I felt, THIS HARMFUL INFLUENCE is in the process of creating an astral block to your luck, which could start working in less than 21 days.
IT WOULD BE A MISTAKE TO JUST SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING, holly.
That’s why I am going to perform an important magic ceremony, which becomes necessary when the risk of an astral blockage has been psychically detected.
It is called THE GREAT ASTRAL OPENING CEREMONY.
This ritual of high magic will be able to UNBLOCK THE $7, 700 WHICH IS INSCRIBED IN YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE ON THE ASTRAL PLANE, AS WELL AS THE POSITIVE EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR YOU in less than 21 days. Then everything will happen for you as predicted.
And to PROTECT YOU AGAINST FURTHER ATTACKS AND HARMFUL INFLUENCES, I am also going to perform A FREE CEREMONY OF MAGIC ASTRAL PROTECTION.
An Astral Shield will provide you with protection against any harmful vibrations that could be directed at you, so that nothing and no one will be able to prevent the important changes that are inscribed in your destiny.
I have to do this important work as quickly as possible.
You have 3 AMAZING FINANCIAL MONTHS ahead of you, holly. followed by 3 more months of pure happiness on a personal level.
It makes me sad to see that you recently missed out on a number of large sums of money, and that you could not solve your financial problems, despite regular deprivations.
THAT’S REALLY TOO BAD, because your dominant planet Saturn, as well as other influential planets in your chart, are in a perfect astral configuration for beginning a new and much more beautiful and comfortable life.
This is a chance you must not miss, if you really want your most pressing problem (money) to be resolved soon.
I WANT TO SHARE A SECRET WITH YOU that can really help make A HUGE JACKPOT possible for you very soon, holly!
I have an amazing visionary gift that few mediums possess.
A secret power allows me to see into the future and KNOW THE SPECIFIC DATES AND WINNING NUMBERS you have to use to ensure that luck is on your side.
I’ll give you more details soon. The most important thing now is for you to pay attention to what is happening all around you, and to act quickly.
I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT WORK TO DO ON YOUR CASE.
I have to protect you against the negative effects of this HARMFUL INFLUENCE, and put an end to it once and for all.
I also have to help MAKE YOUR MOST SECRET WISHES COME TRUE, in all important areas of your life.
I have to help you TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR LUCK AND MONEY that will come your way over the next 3 months, and during the 3 months that follow, by telling you exactly what to do, when, and how to do it!
Here’s what I’m offering you, holly:
The moment I receive YOUR URGENT REQUEST, I will perform FREE DOUBLE RITUAL of astral opening and protection on your behalf.
Then I’ll prepare your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY for what should become THE 6 MOST IMPORTANT MONTHS OF YOUR LIFE.
What you discover will literally guide your destiny towards a new and much more beautiful life. There is no other way.
An initial LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY, already inscribed in your astral chart, will be waiting for you in less than 21 days, and should produce a startling change in your day-to-day habits.
I’ll tell you exactly when you are likely to benefit from unexpected inputs of money, how, and how much you can expect.
I will also be able to tell you how and when your problem of bad luck will come to an end, and be permanently replaced by good luck.
And if they want to separate from you, I’ll tell you why, and what to do to make them come back quickly and bring you THE HAPPINESS YOU DESIRE.
Your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY will contain more important information about what is going to happen to your luck and your destiny.

holly, BAD LUCK ONLY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO DON’T KNOW IN ADVANCE WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THEIR FUTURE.
It’s not knowing what your future holds in store that prevents you from changing the things that are wrong in the important areas of your life.
You have to understand that by following my advice and doing exactly what I tell you to do at the right time, YOUR LIFE WILL MOVE TO ANOTHER SPHERE: a world of happiness and joy.
But to be able to advise you better and even more accurately, I need some more information about you. That’s why I want you to complete this form (Click Here).

Don’t worry, holly, I am bound by the most absolute professional secrecy, and everything you tell me will remain CONFIDENTIAL.

Month by month for 6 months, I will tell you what you should do, what you should avoid at any cost, and what THE RIGHT DESICIONS ARE THAT WILL LEAD YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
Your DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY will help you avoid mistakes that, in the past, made you miss out on wonderful opportunities to CHANGE YOUR EXISTENCE.
You don’t have to do much to attain the happiness you deserve. Just complete this form and send it back to me today (Click Here).
Do it now. You have no reason to put off for tomorrow what you can do today. AND TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE.
holly, you know that you may never have another chance like this to CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

That’s why I’ll be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Dear holly huffman,
It’s certain, and you’ll find all the proof you need
in this e-mail:
«2 amazing events (one financial, the other personal) should happen for you before 2010-01-12»
Dear holly huffman, this message is urgent for you.
I know that you are at an important turning point in your life, and I wanted to offer you a GIFT for the period that seems to herald one of the best times of your life.
I performed a free reading of your immediate future, and in the next few minutes you may discover some things that really surprise you.
I can tell you right away that the visions that were revealed to me showed that you have been bothered by a number of serious problems in your life for some time now.
But even though you’ve had serious problems in the past, indications are that a turnaround in your personal situation should happen for you faster than you think.
The 2 visionary flashes I had about you are sure signs that 2 wonderful events should happen very soon:
* My first flash showed that before 2009-12-11, a large amount of cash should be deposited in your bank account. I can’t say for the moment if you won playing some game of chance, or how much it was. The only thing I do know is that this money is important to you, and will help you resolve your financial problems.
* My second flash showed that before 2010-01-12, an improvement in your personal and emotional situation will become possible, and allow you to experience many moments of happiness and serenity.
It is clear that someone very important will enter your life, and help you mould your destiny in a more positive way.
These 2 visionary flashes – so important for your future, holly, should happen for you very very soon.
It’s important to act quickly if you really want to take advantage of this helping hand from destiny. I’ll be talking more about it in a minute.
You should know that the flashes I had about you showed that your present life is not at all the one you should be living.
According to what I felt, the main cause of your increasing difficulties could be linked to a negative influence in your immediate environment. This harmful influence is blocking you.
That explains why you missed out on so many occasions these last few months, that could have helped you resolve your problems. It is clear that your life would have taken a whole new direction.
But it’s useless to keep thinking about those lucky opportunities you missed in the past. Let’s talk about what your immediate future holds in store for you.
I saw 2 really wonderful things happening for you very soon.
Your potential for luck in the next 6 months, will be at its maximum. Indications are that things will work out well for you (especially on a financial and personal level).
Why am I so sure? There are 2 reasons:
Reason N° 1 – The 2 visionary flashes I had about you indicate that the fortunate events inscribed in your immediate future will be excellent for you.
Reason N° 2 – There’s also the helping hand of destiny, linked to an exceptional astral configuration inscribed in your astral chart.
DESTINY’S HELPING HAND:
The course of your existence will be influenced by a number that is unlike any other: the number 7. Initiation tradition has always given the number 7 an almost magical power to attract luck.
Any initiate worth the name also knows that when the number 7 appears 3 times in a row in someone’s life, it’s a sign that great events are scheduled to happen, if that person can take advantage of them.
That’s what has happened for you, holly:

First "7": You should benefit from an unexpected input of money before 2009-12-11. If we use numerology to calculate the result of that number, we come up with "7" - 2009-12-11 = 1+1+1+2+2+0+0+9 = 16 = 1+6= 7
Second "7": An improvement in your personal situation should bring a happy result before 2010-01-12. If we use numerology to calculate the result of that number, we come up with "7" - 2010-01-12 = 1+2+0+1+2+0+1+0 = 7 = 7+= 7
Third "7": The 2 visionary flashes I had about your immediate future occurred on 2009-11-03. If we use numerology to calculate the result of that number, we come up with "7" – 2009-11-03 = 0+3+1+1+2+0+0+9 = 16 = 1+6= 7

Destiny has marked your life path with three "7s." This is a rare opportunity, and there will be others.
If you know how to read these amazing signs sent to you by destiny, then you can see that your happiness should start now and continue for at least 7 years.
It’s important for you to be able to recognize these signs at the precise moment they appear in your astral chart. Thanks to my experience, I’ll be able to help you.
I will reveal hidden signs that will help you materialize the wonderful events that are in store for you soon.
I will use all my powers of divination and all my psychic strength to give you:
* Total assurance that you will become a Winner
* Positive energy that can protect you
* The magnetic power to attract luck
I will also give you answers to the important questions you have about your future, and especially about the next 6 months.
Destiny seems to have arranged things so that luck and happiness finally shine down on your life.
I am convinced that you are someone who really deserves a happy and fulfilling life. I call you one of the "great and beautiful souls."
That’s why I want my visionary gifts as a medium to guide you through the most important moments of your life.
I don’t want you to make mistakes and miss out on opportunities, at the very moment your destiny is at a decisive turning point in your existence.
I’ll put all my willpower and all my skill as a psychic at your disposal, so that this favorable period becomes a time of financial and emotional success for you.
I’ll say it again:
Before 2009-12-11, destiny will show you the first signs that will cause a complete change of your financial situation. I’ll tell you what the signs are, and when and how to take advantage of them.
Before 2010-01-12, a person who is very important for your happiness will have a positive effect on your personal life..
I’ll tell you what the signs are that signal this meeting, and what to do so you don’t miss out on the opportunity.
You must under no circumstance miss the beginning of this "period of fortune" that destiny has made possible for you.
You can’t afford to be wrong. You have to do the right things at the right time. This is very important if your immediate future is to go smoothly.
Here’s what I’m going to do for you, : holly:
I am going to give you a "Magic Pentacle of Wish Fulfillment, " which has been specially magnetized for you.
This Pentacle will protect you against any kind of harmful influence, and promote the materialization of your secret wishes during the lucky period that is in store for you.
After that, I will prepare your "Great Astral Reading of Luck and Money."
This "Great Astral Reading" will provide precise dates, and shed light on all the lucky events that destiny has placed on your path, for the next 6 months.
My role, holly, is to show you which paths to follow to ensure that positive changes occur in your financial and personal situation.
I will tell you all the important information you need to know, and it will give me great pleasure to do so.
You know that the bad luck that has been following you around cannot continue.
You know that a period of "great good luck, " linked to the three "7s" that appeared in your life, should soon trigger the 2 wonderful events that I saw in your future.
I am offering you my help to understand these signs from destiny, and provide immediate solutions to the many problems you are unfairly subjected to.
My sincere wish is to guide you towards the path that leads to Luck and Happiness, both of which are at your fingertips. You can be sure of that!
All you have to do to attain the happiness you deserve is to complete the enclosed form, and send it back to me today. (Click here)
You’ll never get another chance like this to discover so much about yourself and your destiny.
That’s why I’ll be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. The revelations I have for you could change the entire course of your life.

In all friendship I remain,
Yours faithfully,
Tara

VERY IMPORTANT: My work and your satisfaction are covered by A FAST AND TOTAL REFUND GUARANTEE. If you are not entirely satisfied with my work, all you have to do is return your "DATED ASTRAL READING OF LUCK AND MONEY" along with a note saying "I want my money back." You will receive a fast and total refund, made out to your name, without any further questions asked. That way you can be totally confident that your life really can change, without taking the least financial risk.

Please send me
MY DATED ASTRAL READING of LUCK and MONEY
 9th of Dec, 2009 by   SAVVY1 0 Votes
holly, I have to talk to you about something very important for your immediate future:

I have to tell you about A RARE OCCURENCE that happened last night, which made me write to warn you.

I can’t say why, but after spending a night working on your file I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I felt something very important would happen to you after I fell asleep.

And then, holly, you appeared in my dreams.

I knew that the contact I had with you was telepathic, triggered by something very dangerous that could happen to you 3 days from now.

But don’t worry... in just a minute I’ll tell you about an amazing and powerful secret way to protect yourself, and guide your destiny to the luck and happiness you deserve.

It was extremely difficult to see you like that in my premonitory dream.

I knew you were there because I heard you CALLING FOR HELP WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH. I gave you my hand and told you to be brave.

Then a kind of black hole appeared... followed by deep shadows... and finally I lost contact.

When I woke up I felt very troubled. I knew right away that this was a premonitory sign, A WARNING FOR YOU holly.

I had the feeling that some unhealthy energy (like the evil eye) was trying to attract bad luck into your life, and create an occult block in you, holly

After this warning from the higher forces, I immediately concentrated on your case and performed an instant psychic reading, to try and discover the cause of my presentiment, and its consequences.

IT SEEMS TO BE SERIOUS. According to the results of my psychic diagnosis, your are being victimized (without knowing it) by the strong presence of negative vibrations in your life. And that could have serious consequences on your immediate future.

It’s more than likely that the harmful energy I see hovering around you is trying to block your access to luck.

Do you know of anyone around you who might have a harmful influence, and try to send negative vibrations in your direction?

It is evident that some negative force has been directed against you, with the sole aim of attracting bad luck into your life.

What has happened in your life up to now clearly shows that it is THIS HARMFUL INFLUENCE which is RESPONSABLE FOR ALL YOUR BAD LUCK.

That explains why nothing ever works out the way you want (especially when it comes to money). Why all your projects have so much trouble reaching fruition, and why, despite all your efforts, you’re still so unlucky with money.

You may have already tried to extricate yourself from this harmful influence, which follows you everywhere, and seems to affect you at all the important moments of your life.

But what you could do on your own was not enough to destroy these strong negative vibrations.

You have to understand that the negative environment you are now surrounded by could represent A MAJOR RISK TO YOUR IMMEDIATE FINANCIAL FUTURE.

It could slow down – or even worse – cancel out the fortunate financial event (something to do with a lottery) that is scheduled to happen for you in the coming weeks.

It is necessary to perform a magic ritual on your behalf that is fast and wide-reaching... AND YOU HAVE TO ACT QUICKLY IF YOU DON’T WANT SOMEONE OR SOME THING TO PREVENT THE FORTUNATE EVENTS THAT ARE WAITING FOR YOU.

That’s why I have to act quickly to get rid of this “circle of negative vibrations” that could slow down – or even worse – cancel out the fortunate event that is scheduled to happen for you very soon.

After the difficult life you’ve had, that would really be unfair!

Today I made a firm decision to intervene on your behalf, so that you can win one of the biggest lotteries ever (there will be one – I saw it) within the next 30 days.

You understand that I’ll have to use all my secret magical powers to free you from the occult block you are suffering from, by performing AN AMZING SUPER-POWERFUL PROTECTION RITUAL.

I’ll use one of the most secret “MAGICAL PROTECTION” rituals in existence. Only it can affect future events and ensure that one of the biggest lottery jackpots ever becomes yours. Nothing and no one will be able to prevent that from happening.

That’s why I’m going to get to work and perform a “GREAT RITUAL OF MAGIC PROTECTION” on your behalf, holly. This is a very effective ritual, and I am the only person who can do it.

In your case, it will surely and quickly destroy the negative energy that is being directed at you.

It’s called the “SUPREME MAGIC FIRE RITUAL.”

THIS POWERFUL RITUAL OF HIGH MAGIC was revealed to me a long time ago by one of the greatest initiates of the “Great White Lodge, ” after attaining the highest level of magical perfection, so that I could carry out my mission on earth of bringing happiness to those who are suffering financially or emotionally.

I have already performed this POWERFUL RITUAL OF HIGH MAGIC over a hundred times, for people who were as desperate as you are, and whose financial or personal lives were under the influence of powerful negative vibrations.

After my intervention, amazing and almost miraculous things happened to all these people.

Today I am going to summon the great powers of the “SUPREME FIRE MAGIC RITUAL” to help you.

It’s urgent to act now. We don’t have a lot of time. You must give me your answer quickly. There’s isn’t a moment to lose.

Using your “URGENT PERSONAL REQUEST ” (Click here) I will impregnate myself with your vibrations and determine the real origin of the negative energy being directed at you.

Then I’ll burn some very powerful magic powders and incense, and perform the “SUPREME RITUAL OF MAGIC FIRE” on your behalf, for 9 consecutive days, at the same hour.

The result will be to get rid of all the negative vibrations that have been directed at you once and for all, and send them back to the person or object that seems to want to do you so much harm.

Then a REAL AND INCREDIBLE STROKE OF LUCK will start working IN YOUR FAVOR and make sure that this huge lottery jackpot becomes possible for you, holly.

But for that to happen I NEED YOUR RESPONSE TODAY, or at the latest before tomorrow night. THIS IS REALLY URGENT.

If you don’t act now you may be too late, and regret it for the rest of your life.

I beg you not to put off your decision for later. Especially since this lottery win is of crucial importance for your happiness, and the happiness of those who are dear to you.

Use the enclosed form (Click here) and return your “PERSONAL REQUEST” without wasting a minute longer. You can be sure that you’ll thank me for insisting, sooner than you think.

Your devoted friend,

Visionary Medium
 9th of Dec, 2009 by   SAVVY1 0 Votes
THIS WAS JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW EASY IT WAS TO BELIEVE HER :( IT MAKES ME VERY SAD BUT HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME TO KNOW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE TO FALL FOR THIS JUNK.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR :))))))))))))))))))))))
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by   kirstie.sweeney 0 Votes
hello my name is kirstie
i would like to say i believe you whole heartdly it is a big con .
after going through your email from tara i read back on mine and low and behold i had the same e mail but just kirstie put in instead of you .
i was really too starting to believe her as i do believe in this type of thing, and as you said it was very upsetting to see that it is all a big con .
If she was really that concerned for us and others like us then why charge a stupid fee it would indeed be a free service or even offer us a trial for free its a load of bollxxks to be perfectly blunt with you . im glad there is someone out there like you who understands were im coming from
if you know of any other sites to use please e mail me @ kirstie.sweeney@googlemail.com.
hope you have a wonderful new year
your friend
kirstie xx
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by   AnaP 0 Votes
I agree I got the same exact letter. Saying if I sent her money she would stop the rain of bad luck in my life. Infact my luck is very good and getting better. She also said she saw me in her dreams. She has never laid eyes upon me ever. Oh and the fire ritual she was taught at the Great White Lodge. Is that were she spends our money at, a resort? Real psysic don't scam you for money. Trust your own judgement on this matter. If it were real why was did 2 total strangers get the exact letter and same reading?

Happy New Years everyone!
Ana
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   Lacachi 0 Votes
Hi girl's my name is Olga i recieved the exact letter I agree with u a true psychic does not charge u it is a gift for humanity not for personal gain if she really wanted to help ok if she knows all this about us how can she sleep at night knowing that she can help but wont becuase we have to give her money, Please yes karma sucks .
 31st of May, 2010 by   sugann +1 Votes
Hey Guys

My name is Sugan from South Africa. I can share a similar experience to everyone that has posted their thoughts here, when life seems to crumble faster than a bad scone. The various mails I have received are similar to those sent to another. Disappointing when a visionary medium cannot see you first and foremost as an individual. I reckon we all get more upset about the emotional fraud than the financial fraud, because you reach out hopefully and burnt yet again.

That being said, it is not unusual for a claivoyant or visionary to charge for their services. It remains our responsibility though to find someone we can trust. Needless to say, based on the submissions to this site, Tara, will certainly not be my choice.

Good luck to all, and remember; tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Sugan
sugandran.naidu@gmail.com
 6th of Jun, 2010 by   Andrew Cox +1 Votes
I also received the same emails from Tara.

I recently received the email with the 3 "7"s.

Real and genuine mediums don't coldcall people by email !!!

My advise is that you should delete the emails and make sure any future emails go straight to the email spam box.

Think positive thoughts and you will be OK.

- Andrew
[Newcastle upon Tyne, UK]
 21st of Jun, 2010 by   painterr 0 Votes
tara sent me a E-mail on Sun, June 20, 2010 8:52 PM and she said IN 3 DAYS IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR YOU...she needs to stop senting E-mail to poeple if you get an E-mail from her it looks like this dont read it.
 21st of Jun, 2010 by   painterr +1 Votes
I get a E-mail from tara and she said IN 3 DAYS IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR YOU... if you get a E-mail from her dont raed it.

25th of Jul, 2010 by   terry pemberton 0 Votes

scam - tara

i have been ripped off 40 pounds by tara medium. how do i get my money back . terry pemberton
 18th of Aug, 2010 by   A.C.J +1 Votes
Tara was advertising on my ISP home page, I clicked on and went through everything until she requested money... £79

I thought no way am I paying that, she brought the price down to £49 several emails later, I still refused to part with money.

I was then offered a lucky friday 13th service and lucky numbers for £9-95, so I thought what the heck try it, if its a scam

Ive only lost £9-95 Im still waiting Ive got 47 days left of good luck, Lol.

Id seen a medium/fortune teller 20 years ago and she was amazing everything has come true, good and bad. She even told

me about my past so I thought she must be good and it only cost me £10.
 17th of Oct, 2010 by   jena66 +1 Votes
I have received the exact same emails from her..she is a fraud, I believe we make our own positive or negative energy..we should all have faith in our selves. Prayer is always positive and is proven to be so.It can have major effects on ones life...I do NOT mean religious prayer but just positive affirmations.
 18th of Nov, 2010 by   victoria saRITA 0 Votes

money - tara

she wants me to pay money for a program of free reading!!!
 20th of Nov, 2010 by   klovesme17 0 Votes

me - tara

that bitc* sent me the same thing as u guys i read ur emails and i got the same ones wow
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by   Smotana +1 Votes
Hi Holly, I'm so lucky i just read this when i searched the Supreme Ritual of Magic Fire.
I was starting to believe it all, as i have a large game of chance on one of the days she garunteed me a large sum of money.
I have recieved the exact same emails she has sent you.
Thank you so much for these posts, you save me.

Svetlana
 6th of Dec, 2010 by   chasingdreams +1 Votes
I'm so so glad I typed "supreme ritual of fire" into google as i found this website. I've been receiving e-mails from Tara for a while now and ever the sceptic i havent paid the fee she was asking for. Mainly because if she knew money was hard up, then why such a high fee, but low and behold just like everyone else the price droped over a period of e-mails from £139 to £19. Everything said above i can relate to, the same e-mails, misfortune and tales bad luck were sent to me.

Thanks guys
 10th of Dec, 2010 by   Jhanvi +1 Votes
I completely agree shes a fraudster.Since its just the change of name and nothing else.I have been receiving similar mails way since 2 months.She goes on postponing dates and negotiating from 98$ to 9 $ until now. Does anyone know a real psychic? Can someone please help

Congratulations Youve Been Scammed