logo

TapJoy

Posted: 2015-02-22 by

Dishonest untrustworthy corrupt

Tapjoy
I would very much like to join in filing a lawsuit against TapJoy. Yes there really are that many complaints and more as my sister will never complain. I'm certain there are many others.
So I won't be awarded my missing virtual currency with a screenshot of the offer they post!!!
I asked for a supervisor 3 times and never got one. I filed a complaint with the FCC.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

TapJoy - False Advertising/Shady Business Practice
Tapjoy
tapjoy.com

They promise you in game currency for games you like to play, if you'll download and run new apps (mostly other games). You install and play with the new apps for awhile but do you ever get the game currency Tapjoy advertised that you would get?? NO. What a JOKE and a cruddy company!
 5th of Jul, 2012 by    -1 Votes
Hi Maria,

This is the second complaint site you have posted on and have to respond to my email to help you out. Again I ask you please send me the ticket id's you have created for this issue and I wil get you a resolution. If you do not have any tickets created send me email at skhan@tapjoy.com.

Thanks

Saad
 2nd of Feb, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Yes Maria.Better respond to Saad quickly as HE IS ONE OF THE PEOPLE BEING NAMED IN MY BBB COMPLAINT.
 26th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
Maria you'd be a fool if you didn't file stalking and harassment charges against this jerk AND his damn company.
 26th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
In Addition to fraud add stalking and harassment.Poor Maria.

Time To Switch Banks?