Posted: 2015-02-22 by

Dishonest untrustworthy corrupt

I would very much like to join in filing a lawsuit against TapJoy. Yes there really are that many complaints and more as my sister will never complain. I'm certain there are many others.
So I won't be awarded my missing virtual currency with a screenshot of the offer they post!!!
I asked for a supervisor 3 times and never got one. I filed a complaint with the FCC.

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

29th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

TapJoy - False Advertising/Shady Business Practice

They promise you in game currency for games you like to play, if you'll download and run new apps (mostly other games). You install and play with the new apps for awhile but do you ever get the game currency Tapjoy advertised that you would get?? NO. What a JOKE and a cruddy company!
 5th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi Maria,

This is the second complaint site you have posted on and have to respond to my email to help you out. Again I ask you please send me the ticket id's you have created for this issue and I wil get you a resolution. If you do not have any tickets created send me email at skhan@tapjoy.com.

2nd of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Yes Maria.Better respond to Saad quickly as HE IS ONE OF THE PEOPLE BEING NAMED IN MY BBB COMPLAINT.
 26th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
Maria you'd be a fool if you didn't file stalking and harassment charges against this jerk AND his damn company.
 26th of Jun, 2013 by    +1 Votes
In Addition to fraud add stalking and harassment.Poor Maria.
 9th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I too have had nothing but problems with TapJoy. They lure you in promising rewards for completion of surveys and offers. Some of the Free offers ask for money to complete so they are using bait ans switch sales tactics. They want and expect you to take screen shots to prove to them that you completed the offer, but this option isn't even available on my kindle. they will email you to death about claims tickets #'s who can keep track of multiple tickets and emails? I guess they do this in the hopes that it will be too much trouble and you will just give up. I would think that with so many complaints filed (over 20 pages and 300 complaints just on the BB website alone!!) and shared online that the BBB or FCC would step in and shut them down. Until then I will continue to share my negative experiences and warn others about using TapJoy . If you's like to share your frusteration please visit my new facebook page and leave a comment. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tapjoy-is-A-SCAM/1667407370212493

Contact Us