logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam
2. (37 mins ago)
Discovery Cove Orlando, Florida
Terrible Refund Policy
5. (2 hrs 58 mins ago)
Wacovia bank 1565 highland
Stolen atm card and requested credit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

TapJoy

Posted: 2011-06-27 by    lewarner

Poor customer service

Tapjoy
I completed an offer through a game in Facebook and did not get the credit that goes with it. I contacted through the only means (email) and am stilling exchanging email 1 1/2 months later. They respond only when I send a 2nd email asking for a response. My problem is apparently a malfunction in their linking system which shows no record of my completing the offer. They do not seem to be prepared to fix their problem and stand by their offer. Unless they step up to the plate, I won't do those offers again.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2011 by   SaadTapjoy 0 Votes
Hi Lewaner,

My name is Saad and I work for Tapjoy. I am sorry you have had a bad experience with Tapjoy. At Tapjoy we value our customers, if you could send me your Tapjoy support ticket number, I will look into the issue and get it resolved or you. Please email me at skhan@tapjoy.com.

Regards

Saad
 4th of Jul, 2011 by   SaadTapjoy 0 Votes
Hi Lewaner

My name is Saad and I work for Tapjoy. I am sorry that you have had this experience with Tapjoy CS. At Tapjoy we take care of our customers. Also this is my second email to you and i haven't had a response. If you could email me at skhan@tapjoy.com with your Tapjoy Ticket number and the issue, I'll get it resolved.
Happy 4TH!

Regards

Saad
 13th of Mar, 2013 by   Simoncunningham 0 Votes
I have the same problem I'm going to be pay a fee each month for a download and a subscription and I have not received my tokens yet please look into this my ticket number is 2340568 please can u fix thus and send me my 86 tokens u owe me thanks saad
 12th of Sep, 2014 by   drinkmywords 0 Votes
That email address does not work

Help for Underwater Homeowners