TapJoy

Posted:

Poor customer service

2.5
Tapjoy
I completed an offer through a game in Facebook and did not get the credit that goes with it. I contacted through the only means (email) and am stilling exchanging email 1 1/2 months later. They respond only when I send a 2nd email asking for a response. My problem is apparently a malfunction in their linking system which shows no record of my completing the offer. They do not seem to be prepared to fix their problem and stand by their offer. Unless they step up to the plate, I won't do those offers again.
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

27th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hi Lewaner,

My name is Saad and I work for Tapjoy. I am sorry you have had a bad experience with Tapjoy. At Tapjoy we value our customers, if you could send me your Tapjoy support ticket number, I will look into the issue and get it resolved or you. Please email me at skhan@tapjoy.com.

Regards

Saad
 4th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hi Lewaner

My name is Saad and I work for Tapjoy. I am sorry that you have had this experience with Tapjoy CS. At Tapjoy we take care of our customers. Also this is my second email to you and i haven't had a response. If you could email me at skhan@tapjoy.com with your Tapjoy Ticket number and the issue, I'll get it resolved.
Happy 4TH!

Regards

Saad
 13th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have the same problem I'm going to be pay a fee each month for a download and a subscription and I have not received my tokens yet please look into this my ticket number is 2340568 please can u fix thus and send me my 86 tokens u owe me thanks saad
 12th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
That email address does not work
 27th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
Big offers that have alot of gems up for grabs that require you to spend quite abit of time on things are completely ignored even when proof is sent they blank your messages, if I was you and you're looking for an answer as to why you're not getting your rewards I suggest you either stop using tapjoy or contact the game developers to use another service. /Rant

TapJoy Logo TapJoy