Tan Travel

Posted:

Ticket Issue to india

Tan Travel
Hi,

I tried to book a ticket from India to Portland through tan travels for NW airlines.
I sent him the fare of $910 through a check to BOA acoount in california and he never replied me with a mail or no one picks up the phone.
My travel date has been tomorrow and I try to catch him on phone .I could get it.
Can you tell me what shall I do?

Raju
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Airlines
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

17th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am also waiting for a ticket from them. I have not heard anything from them. I am trying to reach them and they does not pick the call . no email replies.

suresh
sureshajj@gmail.com
 23rd of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
what is the status of you both?.. did you get the tickets? what is the name of the agent who spoke to you?
publicelement@gmail.com
 23rd of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hi, I also had a similar experience. I made a transfer a month ago and have not received the tickets from you yet. What happened in your case? Did you ever get the tickets or the money back?
 4th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am also a victim of that guy! He should be punished! I think he is working from India with Voip Phone.
To the max I collected the following detail..

Indian Address: (Gave by him when I enquired abt him before I was cheated.Not sure if this is true address)
No 5, Yagavalakya
73 Gokhule Rd North
Mumbai 28

CA Office Address: (collected from net)
25 Siros
Laguna Niguel
CA 92677

His bank account details: (this should be true because this is where I sent moeny and got cheated)
TAN TRAVEL
BANK OF AMERICA
A/C No: 0366145723
CA 92677
TEL : 949 7844 0703

Please some one should punnish him
 18th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I believe, he operates from pune, India. The only way he can be traceable here using his bank account. Someone has to take initiative to file the complaint.

My case, he sent the ticket 3 days before departure. I had booked another ticket which i had to cancel with penalty of 500usds.

suresh,
sureshajj@gmail.com
 18th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
This could be his address which i picked in internet

Tan Travels