logo

Eli Fine Cars
rip off
4. (1 hr 30 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
5. (1 hr 49 mins ago)

Posted:    Omaniya76

Re-activation of My Account

tagged.com
tagged.com
My Tagged email account got cancelled 2 weeks ago and I cannot re-activate it, I have researched the internet for possible solutions but that is not helping...

Would like to know if it is possible to restore my tagged account na7oolah00@hotmail.com

Please advise.

Thanks,

Nina

Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Oct, 2009 by   Harira Madu 0 Votes
Reactivation of my tagged account. My account was canceal for 3 weeks now and i am not able to reactivate it. Pls help me. my email is mrymadu@yahoo.com
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   lovely d. 0 Votes
Sir/ Madam,
Why my tagged i cannot send any messages, comments and tagged? Only this afternoon, this morning i opened it and i send some tags and comments to my other friends but this evening i cannot open any longer now. Can you help me how to send it again becuase i have so many emails to reply it. Pls kindly send me reply and information about this matter. thanks.

Your Complainant,
Ms Lovely
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   lovely d. 0 Votes
My tagged doesnt send any messages, comments and tags, but i can recieve it for comments and all. this morning its worked but this evening doesnt worked any more. so pls do let me know what to do on my tagged. thank you very much.

Your Complainant,
Ms Lovely

28th of Oct, 2009 by   rahell 0 Votes
Reactivation of my tagged account. My account was canceal for 1 weeks now and i am not able to reactivate it. Pls help me. my email is
rfaraydon@yahoo.co.uk
 2nd of Nov, 2009 by   cupid15 +1 Votes
can anyone please reactivate my tagged account latincupid15@hotmail.com
 2nd of Nov, 2009 by   cupid15 0 Votes
can someone please reactivate my tagged account latincupid15@hotmail.com
 7th of Nov, 2009 by   Sara R +1 Votes
Is the third time that tagged close my account and i folow all the politics, pleas i want to restore my page ...who can help me?
Sara ( monterrey, Mexico )
 7th of Nov, 2009 by   Sara R +1 Votes
Is the third time you close my account and i don´t understand why because i always folow the rules... plesase i want my page back
 29th of Nov, 2009 by   Mike2000 0 Votes
please can reactivate my account on tagged black-eyes-888@hotmail.com
i canceled it by mistake
 16th of Dec, 2009 by   Rine 0 Votes
kindly request assintance and help to reactivate my account on tagged and the email rine_64@yahoo.com
i canceled it by mistake. your kindness much apreciated.thank you
 16th of Dec, 2009 by   Ginger Kid 0 Votes
You all realize that this is just a random complaint board, right? People from Tagged.com aren't reading your complaints here.
 12th of Feb, 2010 by   FĂșlvio 0 Votes
Can you restore my tagged acoount?

the email i was using was fulvio_amaral@yahoo.com.br

Help me please!

Thanks!
 10th of Apr, 2010 by   abdulkhaled 0 Votes
i want to reactivite my tagged account please help me
abdul.khaleds@gmail.com
 10th of Jun, 2010 by   ((AnGeL)) 0 Votes
hi this is miguel i got a email confirms that my Tagged account has been canceled. i never canceled my account is this a mistake? i really Would like to know if it is possible to restore my tagged account need my account back up and ruining..thank you miguel..
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   mhd911 0 Votes
please can reactivate my account on tagged mhd_shrooqi@hotmail.com i canceled it by mistake
 23rd of Jul, 2010 by   Mgfs2008 0 Votes
an someone please reactivate my tagged account latincupid15@hotmail.com
 23rd of Jul, 2010 by   Mgfs2008 0 Votes
any someone please reactivate my tagged account mgfs2008@yahoo.com
 25th of Jul, 2010 by   yahya2210 0 Votes
is it possible to reactivate tagged account??
if yes, i wish i could reactivate my account yahyashreaf@yahoo.com
 29th of Jul, 2010 by   anne freeman +1 Votes
i can't log into my tagged account last night i was working fined but has soon a i send luv back to my friends and bunch of words came o n the page there rhen something happen they won't let me log in. my fiend check se still has on their but she couldn't send me a messages it said undefined what does it meani have alot of friends on tagged could you help me out my email address is anne-228-freeman@live.ca
 6th of Aug, 2010 by   Thirukumaran +1 Votes
Please help me to re-activate my Tagged account thiru_kumaranc@yahoo.co.in

Things You Should Never Buy Used